Western Railway Vadodara Division Recruitment 2021: Divisional Railway Hospital Pratapnagar Vadodra Western Railway will be Organized for an interview for filling up the posts of General Duty Medical Officers. Interested & Eligible Candidates Can Attend Interview on 19th January 2021.
Western Railway Recruitment 2021
|Job Recruitment Board||Divisional Railway Hospital Pratapnagar Vadodra Western Railway|
|Notification No.||GAZ/BRC/7/2020 | GAZ/BRC/8/2020|
|Post||Specialists and General Duty Medical officer|
|Job Location||Divisional Railway Hospital Pratapnagar Vadodra|
|Job Type||Contract Basis Jobs in Railway|
|Application Mode||Walk in interview|
Western Railway Vadodara Division Recruitment 2021
Applications are invited for the post of Specialists and General Duty Medical officer at Vadodara division, Western Railway from eligible doctors and retired Government doctors from the open market who fulfill the eligibility criteria specified. The engagement will be offered purely on a contract basis for a period of one year which can be renewed as a fresh contract on year to year basis, not extendable beyond 12 years or till attaining the age of 65 years whichever is earlier and each term of engagement shall not be more than one year in case of doctors from open market and not extendable beyond five years in case of retired government doctors up to the age limit of 65 years, or till such time doctors selected by UPSC become available whichever is earlier. Applications are also invited from retired Railway doctors for engagement on a contract basis.
||19-01-2021 at 9:30 AM|
|Venue||Conference hall Divisional Railway Manager
The Western Railway Vadodara Jobs Details Like Education Qualification, Age Limits, Vacancy Details, Salary/Pay Scale, Selection Process, Exam Pattern, Application Fee, Payment Mode, Important Dates, How to Apply, Etc Given Below.
Western Railway Vadodara Vacancy 2021 Details
- SurgeonOrthopedic: 01 Post
- Gynecologist: 01 Post
- GDMO: 01 Post
Western Railway Vadodara Jobs Eligibility Criteria
- Not exceeding 58 years as on 31-01-2021 for specialists and Not exceeding 53 years as on 31 01- 2021 for GDMO which is relaxation 5 years for SC/ST candidates and three years for OBC
|1) Degree in Medicine i.e. MBBS Recognized by the Medical Council of India.
2) Post Graduate Qualification in the relevant subject /field recognized by the Medical Council of India and permanently registered with the Medical Council of India
3) Three years experience in clinical work after Post Graduation in the specialty concerned as on the date of the interview.
4) There will be 5 Years of relaxation for SC/ST and 3 Years for OBC
|General Duty Medical officer||1. Degree in Medicine i.e. MBBS ( Recognized by the Medical Council of India included in the First or Second Schedule of Part eleven of the Third Schedule other than the Licentiate Qualification to the Indian Medical Council Act 1956 ) Holders of Educational Qualification in Part II of the third schedule should also fulfill the condition stipulated in section 13 (3) of the Indian Medical Council Act 1956.
2. Candidate should have satisfactorily completed the compulsory Rotatory Internship.
3. The degree should be permanently registered with the Medical Council of India.
- 1st Year: Rs. 95,000/-
- 2nd Years: Rs. 1,05,000/-
General Duty Medical Officers
- Rs. 75,000/-
Selection Process of WR Para Medical Staff Jobs
How to Apply Western Railway Vadodara Division Recruitment 2021
- Eligible Candidates Can Attend Interview With Orignal & Copies of all Necessary Documents, Passport size Photograph.
- Address: Given on Advertisement.
Note: The Applicants Are Requested to Read the Official Notification Carefully Before Apply.
|Official Notification & Application Form||GAZ/BRC/7/2020 | GAZ/BRC/8/2020|
|Official Website||Check Here|
|Get Free Govt Job Alert On Mobile||Telegram | Facebook | Email|
Latest Jobs in Gujarat:
- DUHU Ahmedabad Recruitment 2021 | SI, Staff Nurse & Other Posts
- RMC Junior Clerk Recruitment 2021 | 122 Jr. Clerk Bharti in Rajkot
- Halol Nagarpalika Recruitment 2021 | 43 Safai Kamdar Bharti in Halol
- District Health Society Ahmedabad Recruitment 2021 | Counselor, Medical Officer & Other Posts
- (Released) Gujarat Rojgar Samachar Weekly: Date 12 May 2021 Download PDF Now
- (Last Date Extended) RSCDL Chief Finance Officer Recruitment 2021 | Jobs in Rajkot
- SMIMER Recruitment 2021 | Technical Associate/ Junior Pharmacovigilance Associate Posts
- ONGC Ankleshwar Recruitment 2021 | General Duty Medical Officer
- Karamsad Nagarpalika Recruitment 2021 | Apprentice Jobs in Karamsad
- Shahera Nagarpalika Recruitment 2021 | 17 Safai Kamdar Bharti
- MSU Baroda Teaching Post Vacancy 2021 | Assistant Professor & Other Posts
- VVCC Bank Recruitment 2021 | Manager Jobs in Vallabh Vidyanagar
- GERC Recruitment 2021 | Chairperson Post in Gujarat Electricity Regulatory Commission (GERC)
- Western Railway Ahmedabad Hospital Attendant Recruitment 2021 | 17 Posts For 10th Pass Jobs in Ahmedabad
- DHS Rajkot Recruitment 2021 | Pharmacist & Staff Nurse Vacancy in District Health Society Rajkot
- GMERS Hospital Valsad Recruitment 2021 | Safai Kamdar, Sataff Nurse & Other Posts
- Botad Mid Day Meal District Project Coordinator Recruitment 2021
- M.G. General Hospital Navsari Recruitment 2021 | Accountant Cum Data Assistant Posts
- Botad Mid Day Meal Supervisor Recruitment 2021
- Ojas Bharti 2021: Check Now Maru Gujarat Jobs 2021
|Jobs by Qualification|
|10th Pass||12th Pass||B.Com|
|Engineering Jobs||PG Diploma||Post Graduation|