Western Railway Recruitment 2020: In view of COVID-19 Pandemic, Jagjivan Ram Hospital, Mumbai Central, Western Railway will be conducting Telephonic/ Whatsapp interview for filling- up the posts of Contract Medical Practitioners (GDMO / Specialist ) and Paramedical staff on a full-time contract basis for THREE MONTHS to work in COVID Isolation wards of Jagjivan Ram Railway Hospital. RRC Western Railway Recruitment 2020 Apply Online Form Will be Available until 24th May 2020 at E Karmir Mumbai Central Website.
Western Railway Recruitment 2020
|Job Recruitment Board||RRC Western Railway Recruitment|
|Notification No.||E/MD/889/VOL VIII/CONTRACT|
|Post||Medical Practitioners and Paramedical staff|
|Job Location||Jagjivan Ram Western Railway Hospital, Mumbai Central.|
|Job Type||Medical Jobs/ Railway Jobs|
Western Railway Recruitment 2020 Apply For 177 Medical Practitioners and Paramedical staff
Currently, RRC Western Railway Mumbai has Published Notification For the Post of CMP-GDMO, CMP Specialist Obst & Gynae /Intensivist /Physician/Anesthetists /Radiologist, Renal Replacement/ Hemodialysis Technician, Hospital Attendants, House Keeping Assistant. Good Chance For those Candidates Who are looking for 10th Pass Railway Jobs in Mumbai they Can Apply For Above Posts. Candidates Can Get Complete Details About RRC WR Jobs 2020 From This Article.
|Starting Date of Online Application||18-05-2020|
|Last Date of Online Application||24-05-2020|
The Western Railway Recruitment 2020 freejobalert Details Like Education Qualification, Age Limits, Vacancy Details, Salary/Pay Scale, Selection Process, Exam Pattern, Application Fee, Payment Mode, Important Dates, How to Apply, Etc Given Below.
Western Railway Paramedical Vacancy 2020 Details
Eligibility Criteria of Western Railway Paramedical Recruitment 2020
|Post Name||Qualification||Salary||Age limits|
|CMP-GDMO||MBBS (MCI Recognized ) Candidates must be registered with MCI/MMC||Rs. 75,000/-||53 years|
|CMP Specialist Obst & Gynae /Intensivist /Physician/ Anesthetists /Radiologist||MBBS and PG Degree /Diploma in respective specialty. (Degree should be MCI Recognized ) Candidates must be registered with MCI/MMC||Rs. 95,000/-||53 years|
|B.sc plus Diploma in hemodialysis OR two years satisfactory in-house Training /Experience in hemodialysis work in a reputed institution (Proof to be attached)||Rs 35,400+
|Hospital Attendants||Matric pass with experience of working in a hospital set up||Rs 18,000 +
|House Keeping Asst.||Matric pass with experience of working in a hospital set up (Preferable)||Rs 18,000 +
- Age relaxation of 5 years is applicable to SC/ST & 3 years to OBC categories against SC/ST & OBC vacancy
- Retired Railway and Government employees up to the age of 65 years can also apply.
- Telephonic/ Whatsapp interview.
- Selected candidates will be required to work in Isolation and Quarantine wards of Jagjivan Ram Railway Hospital.
- There Is no Application Fee.
How to Apply For Western Railway Paramedical Vacancy 2020
- The Candidates Should Visit Official Website @ ekarmikbct
- Next, Look Apply Now >> Apply For Temporary Form on the Main Screen & Click on it.
- Now Find Engagement of medical practitioners and paramedical staff on contract basis in Jagjivan Ram Western Railway Hospital, Mumbai Central & Click on Apply Online Button.
- Fill up the Application Form/ Register New User.
- Upload Recruited Documents, Photo & Signature Image.
- Finally, Submit the Application Form & Download or Take a Print For Future Use.
Candidate should send the application in the standard format along with all the relevant documents mentioned below:-
- Date of birth certificate or S.S.C. Board Certificate.
- Caste certificate issued by the competent authority as mentioned by the Government of India. Non-creamy layer certificate in case of OBC candidate for the current year.
- If working NOC from the current employer.
- Experience certificate if any
- Academic/Educational Qualification for the above category must be from a recognized Institution/Board (Mark sheet and Certificate)
- Council Registration Certificates.
- Copy of Adhaar card.
Document verification of only selected candidates will be done at the time of joining and in case of doubt, the next candidates on the waiting list will be called for joining.
Western Railway Paramedical Online Application Form Important Links
We Hope That the Information’s About Bihar Western Railway Paramedical Vacancy 2020 Given Above on this Page is Useful For You. Candidates can visit the Official Website to get more details about RRC Western Railway Recruitment 2020. To More Information About Railway Jobs 2020, latest Updates, Syllabus, Admit Card, Result, Etc. It will be published on the official website. Also, visit Regularly our website www.freegovtjobalert.in for getting the Latest job Updates.
Western Railway Recruitment 2020 – FAQs
How many Vacancies are there in RRC WR Paramedical Recruitment?
As Current Western Railway Recruitment official Notification 2020, A total of 177 Various Vacancy Are There
What is the qualification for WR Paramedical & Medical Practitioners Recruitment?
Applicants Should Have Matric Pass, MBBS, PG Degree, B.Sc Degree.
What is the last date to apply for Western Railway Jobs?
The Last Date is 24-05-2020
How to Apply For Western Railway Paramedical Vacancy 2020?
Eligible Candidates Can Apply Through E Karmir Mumbai Central Website OR Check Important Links of this Articles For More Details.
What is the Salary/ Pay Scale of RRC WR Recruitment?
Rs.18,000 to 95,000/-
What is the age limit to apply for WR Paramedical Vacanc
Candidates Should Age Between 18 to 53 Years, Retired Railway, and Government employees up to the age of 65 years.
What is the Selection Process for RRC WR Paramedical & Medical Practitioners Jobs?
The Selection Process is on the Telephonic/ Whatsapp interview.