Latest Govt Law Jobs updates are Here. The Public Service Commission, West Bengal will hold the West Bengal Judicial Service Examination 2020 in accordance with the existing rules for recruitment to the posts in West Bengal Judicial Service. The West Bengal Public Service Commission Has issued the official notification for the WB Judicial Service Exam. West Bengal Judicial Service Exam Online Application Form Available 7th July 2020 to 2nd August 2020 at www.pscwbonline.gov.in.
WBPSC Recruitment 2020
|Job Recruitment Board||Public Service Commission, West Bengal|
|Job Location||West Bengal|
|Job Type||Court Jobs|
Details of West Bengal Judicial Service Examination 2020
In this article, We Are Going to Describe Every Detail About the West Bengal Judicial Service Examination 2020 Notification Such as No of Vacancy, Age Limits, Education Qualification, Application Fee, Payment Mode, Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Mode of Selection, how to Apply, etc. Regarding All Information Given Below. The Applicants Are Requested to Read the Official Notification Carefully Before Apply.
|Starting Date of Online Application||07-07-2020|
|Last Date of Online Application||02-08-2020|
|Last Date for Online Fee Payment||02-08-2020|
|Last Date for Offline Fee Payment
|Last date for Generation of Payment Challan||02-08-2020|
| Preliminary Exam
|Final Written Exam||January 2021|
WBPSC Civil Judge Vacancy 2020 Details
Anticipated Vacancy – 26
- Unreserved – 16,
- Scheduled Caste – 03,
- Scheduled Tribe – 01,
- OBC – 05,
- P.W.D. – 01
The candidate must be:
- A citizen of India (either natural or by registration), or
- Such other nationals as declared eligible by the Govt. of India.
The candidate must have good health and character and suitability in all respects for appointment to Government service.
- Minimum 23 Years
- Maximum 35 Years
- A degree in Law from any University.
- Enrolment as an advocate in the roll of Bar Council of any State or Union Territory in India.
- Ability to read, write, and speak in Bengali.
- Preliminary Examination (MCQ Type)
- Final Examination (Conventional Type – Written)
- Personality Test
- SC/ST candidates of WB & PWD: No Fee
- Others: Rs. 210/- + Service Charges/ GST
- Payment Mode: Online/ Offline
How to Apply For WB Civil Judge Jobs?
- The Candidates Should Visit Official Website @ https://wbpsc.gov.in
- Next, Find & Download Advertisement and Check Eligibility Criteria Very Carefully.
- Select the Desired Post from Online Application Section and Click on the Apply Now Button.
- Fill Registration Along with Some Basic Information Like Name, Date of Birth, Caste, Etc. With Registered Mobile Number and Email.
- Pay Application Fee Through Online or Offline SBI Challan.
- Then Upload Photo, Sign & Photo Identity Card.
- Last, Submit the Application Form & Download or Take a Printout For Future Use.
|Apply Online||Registration | Login|
|Official Website||Check Here|
|Get Free Govt Job Alert On Mobile||Telegram | Facebook | Email|
Exam Center & Date
- The Preliminary Examination will be held in Kolkata (Code – 01) and Darjeeling (Code – 02) in October 2020 or thereabout. Only candidates of Kalimpong District and three Hill Sub-divisions of Darjeeling, viz., Darjeeling Sadar, Mirik, and Kurseong will be allowed to appear at Darjeeling Centre.
- The Final Written Examination will be held at Kolkata in January 2021 or thereabout.
- The personality tests will be held thereafter in the office of the Public Service Commission, West Bengal.