WBHRB Medical Officer Recruitment 2020: West Bengal Health Recruitment Board is Released Notification Regarding Medical Officer Specialist Vacancy. Online applications are invited from Indian Citizen and such other nationals as declared eligible by Government of India for recruitment to the Posts of Medical Officer (Specialist) in different peripheral Health Institution under the Department of Health & Family Welfare, Government of West Bengal. www.wbhealth.gov.in application form starts On 19th June 2020, And Will be Open until 29th June 2020.
WBHRB Recruitment 2020
|Job Recruitment Board||West Bengal Health Recruitment Board|
|Notification No.||Advt. No. R/MO(Sp.)/ 02 (1)/1/2020|
|Post||Medical Officer (Specialist)|
|Job Location||West Bengal State|
|Job Type||Medical Jobs|
WBHRB Medical Officer Recruitment 2020
WB Health Recruitment Board Notification PDF & Apply Online Link Available on Official Website. As Current WBHRB Medical Jobs Notification, A Total of 1371 Vacancies Are There. Candidates Can Get Complete Details About WBHRB Medical Officer Exam From This Article. The Applicants Are Requested to Read the Official Notification Carefully Before Apply.
|Starting Date of Online Application||19-06-2020|
|Last Date of Online Application||31-07-2020 (Extended)|
Doctor Recruitment in West Bengal Exam Information Like Vacancy Details, Education Qualification, Age Limits, West Bengal Medical Officer Salary/ Pay Scale, Selection Process, Exam Pattern, Application Fee, Payment Mode, How to Apply, etc All Details Given Below.
WBHRB Medical Officer Vacancy 2020 Details
Eligibility Criteria of WBHRB Medical Officer Recruitment 2020
- Maximum 40 Years
- MBBS degree included in the First Schedule OR Second Schedule OR Part II of the Third Schedule of the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956 (102 of 1956) with a recognized and requisite Post Graduate Qualification in the respective Speciality and registration as Medical Practitioners in the Medical Council of India, OR any State Medical Council provided that the Candidate if appointed, must register his/her name in the West Bengal Medical Council within 6 months of joining the West Bengal Health Service.
West Bengal Medical Officer Salary /Pay Scale
- As per WBS(ROPA) Rules,2019 in Pay Matrix Level-16 read with F.D. Memo No. 5562-F(P). dated 25.09.2019, in the corresponding Pay Band (PB-4A of Rs. 15,600-42,000/- plus Grade Pay of Rs. 5,400/- as per WBS(ROPA) Rules,2009 read with F.D. Memo No. 961-F(P). dated 07.02.2011.
- Written Test
Distribution Pattern of Marks
|For MBBS degree included in the First Schedule OR Second Schedule OR Part II of the Third Schedule of the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956||25 Marks|
|For an experience as House Staff ( minimum period of 6 months)||10 Marks|
|For having Post Graduate Qualification in the respective Speciality : [ for Degree: 40 marks; for Diploma: 20 marks]||40 Marks(maximum)|
|For having Working Experience in Govt/Private.Sector :[6 Months to 1 yr- 5 & > 1 yr- 10 marks] [Working Experience in Other Sector (> 1 YR) : 05 marks ]||FM- 10 (Max.)|
- General Candidates: Rs. 210/-
- SC/ST Candidates: No Fee
- Payment Mode: Net Banking only in any Bank participating in the GRIPS ( Govt. Receipt Portal System ), Govt. of West Bengal at the Government Receipt Head of Account: ‘ 0051-00-104-002-16’.
How to Apply For Medical Officer Recruitment in West Bengal ?
- The Candidates Should Visit Official Website @ http://www.wbhrb.in
- Next, Download Advertisement and Check Eligibility Criteria Very Carefully.
- Select the Desired Post from Online Application Section and Click on the Apply Now Button.
- Fill Registration Along with Some Basic Information Like Name, Date of Birth, Caste, Etc. with Registered Mobile Number and Email.
- Pay Application Fee Through Grips Portal and Take a Print Out of Grips Challan.
- Then Upload Photo, Sign & Photo Identity Card.
- Last, Submit the Application Form & Download or Take a Printout.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Website||Check Here|
|Get Free Govt Job Alert On Mobile||Telegram | Facebook|
We Hope That the Information About WBHRB Medical Officer Recruitment 2020 Given Above on this Page is Very Useful For You. Candidates Can Visit the Official Website For more details about the Medical Officer Recruitment in West Bengal. Also, Admit Card, Merit List, Selection List, Result, etc. It will be published on the official website. Visit Our Website www.freegovtjobalert.in Regularly To Easily Get The Latest Job Updates.
WBHRB Medical Officer FAQs
Q. When will Start Online Application Form of WBHRB Medical Officer Jobs?
A. Starting Date of Online Application is 19-06-2020.
Q. What is the salary of WB Health Medical Jobs?
A. Pay Matrix Level-16
Q. What is the last date to apply for WBHRB Medical Officer Recruitment 2020?
A. The Last Date is 29-06-2020 For Apply Online.
Q. How many Vacancies are there For Medical Officer (Specialist)?
A. As Current WB Health Vacancy 2020 Notification, A total of 1371 Vacancies Are There.
Q. What is the qualification For Medical Officer Recruitment in West Bengal?
A. Candidates Must Have Complet MBBS Degree.
Q. How to Apply For WB Health Recruitment Board?
A. Eligible Candidates Can Apply Online Through Official Website OR Check Important Links of this Articles For More Details.
Q. How much is the application fee for WB Health Board Jobs 2020?
A. General Candidates: Rs. 210/- And, SC/ST Candidates: No Fee
Q. What is the age limit to apply for WBHRB Medical Officer Recruitment 2020?
A. Maximum Age 40 Years.
Q. What is the Selection Process of the WB Medical Specialist Officer?
A. Selection Process-Based on Written Test/ Interview.