WBHRB General Duty Medical Officer Recruitment 2020 Notification Released: West Bengal Health Recruitment Board has Going to Fill up General Duty Medical Officer ( G.D.M.O ) Posts. WB Helth Recruitment Board Invite Online Application From Eligible Candidates of India to Recruitment of General Duty Medical Officer Vacancy. WBHRB Jobs 2020 For General Duty Medical Officer Online Form Available on www.wbhealth.gov.in Between 19th to 29th June 2020.
WB Health Recruitment 2020
|Job Recruitment Board||West Bengal Health Recruitment Board|
|Notification No.||Advt.No.R/GDMO/03(1)/1/ /2020|
|Post||General Duty Medical Officers|
|Job Location||West Bengal|
|Job Type||Medical Jobs|
WBHRB General Duty Medical Officer Recruitment 2020
General Duty Medical Officers Jobs in Kolkata, WB Health Recruitment Board Notification PDF & Apply Online Link Available on Official Website. As Current WBHRB General Duty Medical Officers Jobs Notification, A Total of 1174 Vacancies Are There. Candidates Can Get Complete Details About WBHRB General Duty Medical Officers Jobs in Kolkata Exam From This Article. The Applicants Are Requested to Read the Official Notification Carefully Before Apply.
|Starting Date of Online Application||19-06-2020|
|Last Date of Online Application||29-06-2020|
Doctor Recruitment in West Bengal For GDMO Exam Information Like Vacancy Details, Education Qualification, Age Limits, West Bengal Medical Officer Salary/ Pay Scale, Selection Process, Exam Pattern, Application Fee, Payment Mode, How to Apply, etc All Details Given Below.
WB Heath Board Vacancy 2020 Details
- Maximum 36 Years For for ordinary Medical Graduates.
- Maximum 40 Years for those possessing Post Graduate.
- Medical qualifications included in the First or Second Schedule or Part-II of the Third Schedule of the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956 (102 of 1956 ) and Registration as Medical Practitioner in the Medical Council of India or any other State Medical Council provided that the candidates if selected and appointed must register their names in the West Bengal Medical Council within six months of joining the West Bengal Health Service.
- As per WBS(ROPA) Rules,2019 in Pay Matrix Level-16 read with F.D. Memo No. 5562-F(P). dated 25.09.2019, in the corresponding Pay Band (PB-4A of Rs. 15,600-42,000/- plus Grade Pay of Rs. 5,400/- as per WBS(ROPA) Rules,2009 read with F.D. Memo No. 961-F(P). dated 07.02.2011.
- Written Test
Distribution Pattern of Marks
|For MBBS degree included in the First Schedule OR Second Schedule OR Part II of the Third Schedule of the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956 : (however .5 marks will be deducted for each chance lost)||40 Marks(max.)|
|Deduction of marks – 0.5 marks for each chance lost||5 marks(max.)|
|Additional marks(above 50%) [4 marks for each slab of 5, i.e.51-55=4 marks ..up to 75||Max. Marks-20|
(a) In Contractual/Regular Govt. Sector (Eg. Dist. Hospital/SDH etc.) [6 mths-1 yr= 10, >1yr<2yrs=20 >2yrs=25
- General Candidates: Rs. 210/-
- SC/ST Candidates: No Fee
- Payment Mode: Net Banking only in any Bank participating in the GRIPS ( Govt. Receipt Portal System ), Govt. of West Bengal at the Government Receipt Head of Account: ‘ 0051-00-104-002-16’.
How to Apply For General Duty Medical Officer in West Bengal ?
- The Candidates Should Visit Official Website @ http://www.wbhrb.in
- Next, Download Advertisement and Check Eligibility Criteria Very Carefully.
- Select the Desired Post from Online Application Section and Click on the Apply Now Button.
- Fill Registration Along with Some Basic Information Like Name, Date of Birth, Caste, Etc. with Registered Mobile Number and Email.
- Pay Application Fee Through Grips Portal and Take a Print Out of Grips Challan.
- Then Upload Photo, Sign & Photo Identity Card.
- Last, Submit the Application Form & Download or Take a Printout.
WBHRB General Duty Medical Officers Recruitment 2020 Important Links
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Website||Check Here|
|Get Free Govt Job Alert On Mobile||Telegram | Facebook|
We Hope That the Information About WBHRB General Duty Medical Officer Recruitment 2020 Given Above on this Page is Very Useful For You. Candidates Can Visit the Official Website For more details about the WB Health Recruitment 2020. Also, Admit Card, Merit List, Selection List, Result, etc. It will be published on the official website. Visit Our Website www.freegovtjobalert.in Regularly To Easily Get The Latest Job Updates.
WBHRB General Duty Medical Officer Recruitment 2020 – FAQs
Q. What is the salary of WB General Duty Medical Officer Jobs?
A. Pay Matrix Level-16 (Rs. 15,600-42,000/- plus Grade Pay)
Q. When will Start Online Application Form of WBHRB General Duty Medical Officer Jobs?
A. Starting Date of Online Application is 19-06-2020.
Q. What is the last date to apply for WBHRB Medical Officer Recruitment 2020?
A. The Last Date is 29-06-2020 For Apply Online.
Q. How many Vacancies are there For Medical Officer (General Duty)?
A. As Current WB Health Vacancy 2020 Notification, A total of 1174 Vacancies Are There.
Q. What is the qualification For Medical Officer Recruitment in West Bengal?
A. Candidates Must Have Complet Medical Graduates/ Post Graduate.
Q. How to Apply For WB Health Recruitment Board?
A. Eligible Candidates Can Apply Online Through Official Website OR Check Important Links of this Articles For More Details.
Q. How much is the application fee for WB Health Board Jobs 2020?
A. General Candidates: Rs. 210/- And, SC/ST Candidates: No Fee
Q. What is the age limit to apply for WBHRB Medical Officer Recruitment 2020?
A. Maximum 36 Years For for ordinary Medical Graduates. And, Maximum 40 Years for those possessing Post Graduate.
Q. What is the Selection Process of the WB Medical Specialist Officer?
A. Selection Process-Based on Written Test/ Interview.