Hospital jobs in Delhi for Freshers! VMMC Safdarjung Hospital Recruitment 2021: The Medical Superintendent, Safdarjung Hospital & VMM College, New Delhi invites applications for appointment to the post of Senior Residents in various departments of this hospital. VMMC Safdarjung Hospital Senior Residents Application Will be Accepted Until 21st January 2021. Interested & Eligible Candidates Can Send Application Before The Last Date.
VMMC Safdarjung Hospital Recruitment 2021
|Job Recruitment Board||Medical Superintendent, Safdarjung Hospital & VMM College, New Delhi|
|Notification No.||No. 3-1/2020- Academic|
|Post||Junior Resident (Non-PG)|
|Job Type||State Govt Jobs|
|Application Mode||Offline by Post|
Hospital jobs in Delhi for Freshers
|Last Date of Application||21-01-2021|
VMMC Safdarjung Hospital Vacancy 2021 Details
- 27 posts of Senior Resident are reserved horizontally for Person with Disability (Divyangjan) including backlog vacancies as per DOPT, Govt. of India Rules.
- 45 years (For General/EWS candidates)
- 50 years (For SC/ST candidates)
- 48 years (For OBC candidates)
- For PWD candidates- the upper age limit is relaxable as per Govt. of India rules
- The Candidate should possess Post Graduate Degree/Diploma (approved by MCI) in the concerned speciality after MBBS/BDS failing which MBBS/BDS with two years’ experience in a Govt. organization out of which one year in the concerned specialty.
ELIGIBILITY FOR ENDOCRINOLOGY- The desired qualification is MD/DNB in Medicine or Paediatrics
ELIGIBILITY FOR HAEMATOLOGY – The candidate should possess an MD or equivalent in Medicine or Paediatrics. Candidates with M.D. or equivalent in Pathology will not be eligible.
- Rs.67700/- in Pay Level-11 in the Pay Matrix as per 7th CPC (Pre-revised PB-3, Rs.15600-39100 + 6600 GP) + Other allowances as admissible as per Govt. of India Rules.
The selection will be made on the basis of consolidated marks obtained in both i.e. written examination and interview as follows:
- i) 80% weightage will be given for marks obtained in the written examination and 20% weightage will be given for marks obtained in the interview.
- ii) Three candidates will be shortlisted in the written examination for each vacant post.
- General/EWS/OBC candidates -Rs.500/-
- SC/ST/PWD candidates -No fees
- Payment Mode: The application fees are to be paid through NEFT/RTGS, IMPS, UPI mode only, and the application fee once remitted shall not be refunded under any circumstances.
- Check Official Notification For More Details
How to Apply For VMMC Safdarjung Hospital Recruitment 2021
- Applicants should submit their application in the prescribed format along with the attested copies of all the relevant documents in support of their candidature for the post.
- One passport size photograph should also be appended.
- The application addressed to the Medical Superintendent, VMM College & Safdarjung Hospital, New Delhi-110029 should be submitted in the DIARY & DISPATCH SECTION of this institution (near Gate no. 2 and adjacent to Bank of Baroda, Safdarjung Hospital Branch).
- The application sent by post must be written on the top of the envelope “Application for the post of Senior Resident in the department of _________________.” LAST DATE OF SUBMISSION OF APPLICATION IS 21.01.2021 TILL 3.00 P.M.
|Official Website||Check Here|
|Get Free Govt Job Alert On Mobile||Telegram | Facebook | Email|
Candidates can visit the Official Website to get more details about VMMC Safdarjung Hospital Recruitment 2021. To More Information About VMMC Safdarjung Hospital Jobs 2021, latest Updates, Syllabus, Admit Card, Result, Etc. It will be published on the official website. Also, visit Regularly our website www.freegovtjobalert.in forgetting the Latest job Updates.
The candidate must bring the following original certificates at the time of the interview.
- Certificate in support of age (10th certificate)
- Registration with DMC, DCI or any State Registration for Dental/Maxillofacial Surgery only.
- Mark sheets of MBBS / BDS / MD /MS / DNB /MDS (all years).
- Internship Completion Certificate.
- MD/MS/DNB/Diploma Pass & Experience Certificate.
- SC/ ST/OBC Caste certificate in the prescribed format by Govt. of India.
- EWS certificate issued by the competent authority as per DOPT for GOI job.
- Undergraduate and Post graduate attempt certificate.
- Experience certificate, if any
- Undertaking the application form must be signed by the candidate.
- The institution will not be responsible for any postal delay.
- Candidate must be registered with the Delhi Medical Council/ Dental Council of India. DMC/DCI certificate for both MBBS and PG is mandatory with the application. However, the candidates, who have applied for registration with DMC/DCI and have enclosed receipt of DMC/DDC, will be allowed to appear in written examination provisionally and they will be allowed to join, if selected, after production of a certificate of registration with DMC/DDC.
- The tenure of Senior Resident is for three years including any service rendered earlier as Senior Resident on Adhoc/regular basis in any Govt. of India/State Government hospital/institution. The appointment will be initially for a period of one year, which could be extended for a period of total three years on an annual basis, subject to the satisfactory work & conduct report from the concerned HOD
- The candidate who is already in Govt. service should submit a No Objection Certificate from the employer.
- Interhospital /Institution transfer shall not be permitted
- A list of eligible candidates and selected candidates will be displayed on the official website and notice board of the Academic Section of this hospital.
- The tentative date of joining will be 10 days from the date of issue of the result.
- The candidates who will apply in more than one subject and if he/she is selected & offered the post in his/her 1st preferred subject then his/her candidature in other subject(s) will be treated as canceled.
Latest Jobs 2021:
- CSIR UGC NET / JRF December 2023 Exam: Online Correction Edit Form
- GTA 6 Trailer ,Grand Theft Auto VI Trailer Released
- 26146 Posts SSC Constable GD Recruitment 2023: Apply Now for Vacancies in BSF, CISF, ITBP, CRPF,
- MHA Intelligence Bureau IB ACIO II / Executive Recruitment 2023: Apply Online for 995 ACIO II / Exe Posts
- SBI Clerk Junior Associates Online Form 2023 | SBI Clerk Online 2023
- Railway NCR RRC Prayagraj Various Trade Apprentices 2023 Apply Online for 1664 Post
- Senior Lead Cloud Software Engineer
- Senior Software Engineer in Test
- Panviva – Senior Software Engineer I (Front End)
- Software Engineer
- Lead QA Engineer
- Senior Data Engineer
- RGUKT Recruitment 2023 – Regular Faculty Positions 220 vacancies
- WCD Recruitment 2023: Apply for 10,400 Anganwadi Vacancies; Check Eligibility and Application Link Here
- ssc exam calendar for 2024 Released
- Indian Railway NER RRC Gorakhpur Junior Technical Associate JTA Recruitment 2023 Apply Online for 37 Posts
- Bihar Police BPSSC Sub Inspector Recruitment 2023 Apply Online for 1275 SI Post
- 6750+ Gujarat Home Guard Bharti 2023 Application Form @homeguards.gujarat.gov.in
- Bihar Police BPSSC Sub Inspector Recruitment 2023 Released
- Rajasthan RPSC Junior Legal Officer (JLO) Recruitment 2023: Admit Card and Exam Details
|Jobs by Qualification|
|10th Pass||12th Pass||B.Com|
|Engineering Jobs||PG Diploma||Post Graduation|