UPSC ORA Recruitment 2023, UPSC ORA Online Form, UPSC Online Recruitment Applications, UPSC Apply Online, ORA Payment
First of All, UPSC ORA is Online Recruitment Applications Cell Managed by UPSC (Union Public Service Commission) Like OJAS (Online Job Application System). But many candidates don’t know that.
|Online Recruitment Application (ORA) Cell
About UPSC ORA Modules
Online Recruitment Application (ORA) has separate Modules for Personal Details, Contact Details, Educational qualifications and Experience etc. On the home page of UPSC ONLINE ORA, applicants will see the list of active UPSC Recruitment 2023/ Advertisement Vacancies along with Apply Now button to apply. Depending on the requirements of the post, some modules may remain in active mode while the remaining would be in inactive mode (non-clickable). Details can be filled in multiple sessions. However, before closing any session, the candidate must save the filled information by clicking the ‘Save’ button to retain that information.
Info of UPSC ORA Process / Registration
ORA (Online Recruitment Application) is used when you go to apply for upsc recruitment. All the information required to fill the upsc online form is given below in detail.
Personal information is required to be filled in this module. Some fields which have already been filled while doing Registration are also displayed here but they cannot be edited. If you wish to change any information submitted at the time of Registration, you will be required to register afresh with correct details using a different e‐mail ID not previously used in ORA.
1. Personal Details
Applicants are required to select one of the following Photo Identity Cards:
- a. Aadhaar Card
- b. Driving Licence
- c. PAN Card
- d. Passport
- e. Photo ID issued by Central/State Government
- f. Voter ID
Applicants will have to mandatorily upload PDF of following claims in this Module:
- a. Document in support of change in name (if applicable)
- b. Date of Birth Certificate
- c. Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- d. PH Certificate (if applicable)
2. Contact Details
- Contact details such as your address, contact number etc. are required to be filled in this module. Please fill valid mobile number as SMS, if any, will be sent on this mobile no. only wherever required.
3. Age Relaxation
- The age relaxation for the communities SC, ST and OBC are provided automatically by the system based on the details furnished in Personal Profile, if the post is reserved for them.
- However age relaxation for other categories, i.e., PH, Central Government Servant, Ex‐Serviceman/ ECO/ SSCO etc. need to be claimed by the candidate by filling details in “Age Relaxation” module. To claim age relaxation, the candidate should choose “Yes” from the drop down list against the question “Do you want to claim Age Relaxation?”.
- Then the candidate is required to select the category under which he/she wants to claim the age relaxation. Applicants are also required to upload supporting document(s). Details of admissible relaxations are available in the relevant Advertisement.
4. Education Qualification
- You are required to fill details of Essential Qualifications (EQs) mentioned in Advertisement. For this, you need to select ‘Qualification Type’ as “Essential”
- Further, you can add as many Additional/Higher qualifications as you wish by adding one at a time.
- Applicants are required to upload supporting document(s) in respect of each qualification.
5. Photo & Signature Upload
- Uploaded photograph and signature must be clearly identifiable / visible, otherwise the application of the candidate is liable to be rejected by the Commission and no representation from the candidate will be entertained by the Commission in this regard.
- The candidate should scan his photograph and specimen signature in JPG format.
- The digital size of file should not exceed 300 KB each and must not be less than 20 KB.
- Minimum resolution of the file should be 350 pixels (Width) X 350 pixels (Height) and maximum 1000 pixels (Width) X 1000 pixels (Height). Bit Depth of image file should be 24 bit.
- Here, the system displays all the information filled by the candidate in the Online Recruitment Application for verification at his/her end.
- The candidates are advised to check the details and satisfy themselves that all information is correctly filled. No changes to the information filled by the candidates will be allowed at any subsequent stage of the Online Recruitment Application process once the same is submitted.
- After filling details in all the required Modules for the post, including uploading of documents and also uploading of the scanned photograph & signature, and verifying them in Preview, click on “SUBMIT” button to proceed further.
- The fee exempted candidates can view their finally submitted application under “My Account [Finally Submitted Application(s)]” after this step.
- However, those applicants who need to pay fee will be required to pay fee for final submission of their application.
8. Application Fee
- Candidates applying online are required to pay a fee of Rs.25/‐ (Rupees Twenty Five) except Female/ Physically Handicapped/ SC or ST candidates who are exempted from payment of fee.
- By Clicking “Pay Fee” link, a fresh page opens up indicating three options of payments, viz, “Pay by Cash”; “Pay by Card” and “Pay by Net Banking” ‐ each option accompanied with a radio button. Click on the radio button corresponding to the choice of your payment and then click on CONTINUE.
- Pay by Cash at any branch of State Bank of India through the Pay‐in‐Slip generated by the Online Recruitment Application system.
- APPSC Group 2 Revison, Vedic Age NOTES, QUICK REVISION
- tspsc group 4 results released
- Indus Valley Civilization and Vedic Age: A Quick Revision
- Gujarat Rojgar Samachar 18-10-2023 PDF Download
- BSF Height Weight Chart 2023 For Male & Female Candidates
- Arogyasathi (NHM Gujarat) Current Openings @arogyasathi.gujarat.gov.in Online
- CHEGUJ Recruitment 2023 Adhyapak Sahayak @rascheguj.in
- Gyan Sahayak (Primary) Bharti 2023 Online Form @gyansahayak.ssgujarat.org
- Applying for a Paytm loan in 2024
- NICL AO Syllabus 2024
- Hanuman Movie Collection , beats Guntur Kaaram
- Dhruv Jurel Update and India Test Squad Announced
- Arid Forest Research Institute AFRI Syllabus 2024 and Exam Pattern
- Railway Group D Recruitment 2024: Apply Online for 103,769 Vacancies
- Best CRM Comparision, Thriwin.io vs Pipedrive vs Zoho CRM
- UPSSSC Recruitment 2023: Apply Online for Nakshanveesh and Manchitrak Posts
- CSIR UGC NET / JRF December 2023 Exam: Online Correction Edit Form
- GTA 6 Trailer ,Grand Theft Auto VI Trailer Released
- 26146 Posts SSC Constable GD Recruitment 2023: Apply Now for Vacancies in BSF, CISF, ITBP, CRPF,
- MHA Intelligence Bureau IB ACIO II / Executive Recruitment 2023: Apply Online for 995 ACIO II / Exe Posts
|Jobs by Qualification
Q. What is UPSC ORA?
A. The ORA is Online Recruitment Application (ORA) Cell and is Managed by UPSC.
Q. What is the Difference Between OTR and ORA?
A. ORA is for accepting applications for online recruitment in which information has to be filled every time while OTR is One-time Registration with help of which you do not need to fill your information every time you can apply only with the help of your ID & Password.