UPSC NDA & NA Recruitment 2021: Union Public Service Commission is Going to Fill up 400 Posts in National Defence Academy & Naval Academy. Recently UPSC NDA & NA – I Recruitment Notification Released For Above Vacancies. UPSC Invites Online Application From Eligible Candidates For NDA & NA Posts. As Per UPSC Exam 2020 Notification A Total of 400 Vacancy Are There. UPSC NDA & NA Exam Online Form Will Be Available Until 19th January 2021. Interested & Eligible Candidates Don’t Wait For the Last Date.
UPSC Recruitment 2021
|Job Recruitment Board||Union Public Service Commission|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Job Type||Centra Govt Jobs|
Details of UPSC NDA & NA Recruitment 2021 Notification
|Last Date to Apply Online||19-01-2021 till 06:00 PM|
|Last Date For Fee Payment (Cash)||18-01-2021|
|Last Date For Payment (Online)||19-01-2021|
|Date for online application Withdrawn||27-01-2021 to 02-02-2021|
|Date of Exam||18-04-2021|
|Date of Declaration of Exam Result||June 2021|
|Date For Interview||July to September 2021|
UPSC NDA & NA 1 Vacancy 2021 Details
- National Defence Academy: 370 to include 208 for Army, 42 for Navy and 120 for Air Force (including 28 for ground Duties)
- Naval Academy (10+2 Cadet Entry Scheme): 30 Posts
- Only unmarried male candidates born not earlier than 02nd July, 2002 and not later than 1st July, 2005 are eligible.
- For Army Wing of National Defence Academy:—12th Class pass of the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent examination conducted by a State Education Board or a University.
- For Air Force and Naval Wings of National Defence Academy and for the 10+2 Cadet Entry Scheme at the Indian Naval Academy:—12th Class pass with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics of the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent conducted by a State Education Board or a University.
Note: Candidates who are appearing in the 12th Class under the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent examination can also apply for this examination.
- Rs. 56,100/-
Scheme of Examination
1. The subjects of the written examination, the time allowed and the maximum marks allotted to each subject will be as follows:—
|General Ability Test||02||2½ Hours||600|
2. The Papers in All the Subjects Will Consist of Objective Type Questions Only. the Question Papers (Test Booklets) of Mathematics and Part “B” of General Ability Test Will Be Set Bilingually in Hindi as Well as English.
3. In the question papers, wherever necessary, questions involving the metric system of Weights and Measures only will be set.
4. Candidates must write the papers in their own hand. In no circumstances will they be allowed the help of a scribe to write answers for them.
5. The Commission have the discretion to fix qualifying marks in any or all the subjects at the examination.
6. The candidates are not permitted to use calculator or Mathematical or logarithmic table for answering objective type papers (Test Booklets). They should not therefore, bring the same inside the Examination Hall.
- Written Exam
- General Ability Test
- Intelligence and Personality Test
- Rs. 100/-
- SC/ST candidates/Sons of JCOs/NCOs/ORs: No Fee
- Payment Mode: depositing the money in any Branch of SBI by cash, or by using net banking facility of State Bank of India or by using Visa/MasterCard/Rupay Credit/Debit Card.
How to Apply Online For UPSC NDA & NA Recruitment 2021
- The Candidates Should Visit Official Website @ https://www.upsconline.nic.in
- Next, Find & Click on ”Online Application For Various Examination of UPSC” on the Main Screen.
- Now, Look, NDA – I ( 03/2021-NDA-I) Exam Code.
- Now Complete Part-I & II Registration.
- Fill up Application Form Details Like Personal Details Education Details, Address, etc
- After Fill up Application Detail Click on Continue Button
- Now Pay Application Fee Through Online or Offline.
- Then Upload Photo, Sign & Photo Identity Card.
- Last, Submit the Application Form & Download or Take a Printout.
Note: The Applicants Are Requested to Read the Official Notification Carefully Before Apply.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Website||Check Here|
|Get Free Govt Job Alert On Mobile||Telegram | Facebook | Email|
Latest Jobs 2021:
- 26146 Posts SSC Constable GD Recruitment 2023: Apply Now for Vacancies in BSF, CISF, ITBP, CRPF,
- MHA Intelligence Bureau IB ACIO II / Executive Recruitment 2023: Apply Online for 995 ACIO II / Exe Posts
- SBI Clerk Junior Associates Online Form 2023 | SBI Clerk Online 2023
- Railway NCR RRC Prayagraj Various Trade Apprentices 2023 Apply Online for 1664 Post
- Senior Lead Cloud Software Engineer
- Senior Software Engineer in Test
- Panviva – Senior Software Engineer I (Front End)
- Software Engineer
- Lead QA Engineer
- Senior Data Engineer
- RGUKT Recruitment 2023 – Regular Faculty Positions 220 vacancies
- WCD Recruitment 2023: Apply for 10,400 Anganwadi Vacancies; Check Eligibility and Application Link Here
- ssc exam calendar for 2024 Released
- Indian Railway NER RRC Gorakhpur Junior Technical Associate JTA Recruitment 2023 Apply Online for 37 Posts
- Bihar Police BPSSC Sub Inspector Recruitment 2023 Apply Online for 1275 SI Post
- 6750+ Gujarat Home Guard Bharti 2023 Application Form @homeguards.gujarat.gov.in
- Bihar Police BPSSC Sub Inspector Recruitment 2023 Released
- Rajasthan RPSC Junior Legal Officer (JLO) Recruitment 2023: Admit Card and Exam Details
- Indian Oil IOCL Apprentices Recruitment 2023 Apply Online for 1720 Post
- Mid Day Meal Gujarat Login – MDM.Gujarat.gov.in Portal
|Jobs by Qualification|
|10th Pass||12th Pass||B.Com|
|Engineering Jobs||PG Diploma||Post Graduation|