UPSC NDA & NA Recruitment 2021: Union Public Service Commission is Going to Fill up 400 Posts in National Defence Academy & Naval Academy. Recently UPSC NDA & NA – I Recruitment Notification Released For Above Vacancies. UPSC Invites Online Application From Eligible Candidates For NDA & NA Posts. As Per UPSC Exam 2020 Notification A Total of 400 Vacancy Are There. UPSC NDA & NA Exam Online Form Will Be Available Until 19th January 2021. Interested & Eligible Candidates Don’t Wait For the Last Date.
UPSC Recruitment 2021
|Job Recruitment Board||Union Public Service Commission|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Job Type||Centra Govt Jobs|
Details of UPSC NDA & NA Recruitment 2021 Notification
|Last Date to Apply Online||19-01-2021 till 06:00 PM|
|Last Date For Fee Payment (Cash)||18-01-2021|
|Last Date For Payment (Online)||19-01-2021|
|Date for online application Withdrawn||27-01-2021 to 02-02-2021|
|Date of Exam||18-04-2021|
|Date of Declaration of Exam Result||June 2021|
|Date For Interview||July to September 2021|
UPSC NDA & NA 1 Vacancy 2021 Details
- National Defence Academy: 370 to include 208 for Army, 42 for Navy and 120 for Air Force (including 28 for ground Duties)
- Naval Academy (10+2 Cadet Entry Scheme): 30 Posts
- Only unmarried male candidates born not earlier than 02nd July, 2002 and not later than 1st July, 2005 are eligible.
- For Army Wing of National Defence Academy:—12th Class pass of the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent examination conducted by a State Education Board or a University.
- For Air Force and Naval Wings of National Defence Academy and for the 10+2 Cadet Entry Scheme at the Indian Naval Academy:—12th Class pass with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics of the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent conducted by a State Education Board or a University.
Note: Candidates who are appearing in the 12th Class under the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent examination can also apply for this examination.
- Rs. 56,100/-
Scheme of Examination
1. The subjects of the written examination, the time allowed and the maximum marks allotted to each subject will be as follows:—
|General Ability Test||02||2½ Hours||600|
2. The Papers in All the Subjects Will Consist of Objective Type Questions Only. the Question Papers (Test Booklets) of Mathematics and Part “B” of General Ability Test Will Be Set Bilingually in Hindi as Well as English.
3. In the question papers, wherever necessary, questions involving the metric system of Weights and Measures only will be set.
4. Candidates must write the papers in their own hand. In no circumstances will they be allowed the help of a scribe to write answers for them.
5. The Commission have the discretion to fix qualifying marks in any or all the subjects at the examination.
6. The candidates are not permitted to use calculator or Mathematical or logarithmic table for answering objective type papers (Test Booklets). They should not therefore, bring the same inside the Examination Hall.
- Written Exam
- General Ability Test
- Intelligence and Personality Test
- Rs. 100/-
- SC/ST candidates/Sons of JCOs/NCOs/ORs: No Fee
- Payment Mode: depositing the money in any Branch of SBI by cash, or by using net banking facility of State Bank of India or by using Visa/MasterCard/Rupay Credit/Debit Card.
How to Apply Online For UPSC NDA & NA Recruitment 2021
- The Candidates Should Visit Official Website @ https://www.upsconline.nic.in
- Next, Find & Click on ”Online Application For Various Examination of UPSC” on the Main Screen.
- Now, Look, NDA – I ( 03/2021-NDA-I) Exam Code.
- Now Complete Part-I & II Registration.
- Fill up Application Form Details Like Personal Details Education Details, Address, etc
- After Fill up Application Detail Click on Continue Button
- Now Pay Application Fee Through Online or Offline.
- Then Upload Photo, Sign & Photo Identity Card.
- Last, Submit the Application Form & Download or Take a Printout.
Note: The Applicants Are Requested to Read the Official Notification Carefully Before Apply.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Website||Check Here|
|Get Free Govt Job Alert On Mobile||Telegram | Facebook | Email|
Latest Jobs 2021:
- New Ojas GPSSB Village Panchayat Secretary (3437 Talati Cum Mantri Bharti) Recruitment 2022
- (4337+) GPSSB Recruitment 2022 Apply Online @ojas.gujarat.gov.in
- (New Ojas Bharti) Upcoming 4000+ Gujarat Revenue Talati Bharti News 2022 | Apply @https://ojas.gujarat.gov.in
- Gujarat Rojgar Samachar Weekly: Date 26 January 2022 Download PDF Now
- ICAR-DMAPR Recruitment 2022 | Junior Research Fellow Post
- Western Railway Bhavnagar Division Recruitment For GDMO Posts 2022
- Collector Office Amreli Recruitment 2022 – Law Officer Vacancy
- NHM Devbhumi Dwarka Recruitment 2022 | MO & Staff Nurse Posts
- Cluster Resources Person Jobs in Bhavnagar 2022 – 12th Pass
- ESIC Model Hospital Bapunagar Ahmedabad Recruitment 15 Doctor 2022 | Walk in Interview
- SMC Recruitment 2022 For Executive Engineer Posts
- RNSB Junior Executive Recruitment 2022 | Jr. Executive (Trainee) Jobs in Gandhinagar & Jamnagar
- Regional Commissioner Municipality Office Vadodara Zone Recruitment 2022 | Engineer Posts
- NHM Navsari Recruitment 2022 – Staff Nurse & Social Worker posts
- General Hospital Godhra Recruitment 2022 | Radiologist Posts
- HMAT Document verification Call Letter 2022
- SEBI Officer Grade A Recruitment 2022- 120 SEBI Assistant Manager Vacancy
- GNLU Junior Section Officer Recruitment 2022
- Botad Nagarpalika Apprentice Bharti 2022 | COPA, Wireman & Other Posts
- IPR Library Trainee Recruitment 2022
|Jobs by Qualification|
|10th Pass||12th Pass||B.Com|
|Engineering Jobs||PG Diploma||Post Graduation|