INDIAN ECONOMIC SERVICE EXAMINATION, 2020
UPSC IES 2020: Recently Union Public Service Commission Has Published Notification For Indian Economic Service Examination 2020. UPSC Invites Online Application From Post-Graduate Degree Holder Candidates. UPSC IES Exam online Form Start on 11 August to Available Until 01 September 2020. interested & Eligible Candidates Can Apply Online For UPSC IES Before the Last Date.
UPSC Recruitment 2020
|Job Recruitment Board||Union Public Service Commission|
|Post||Indian Economic Service Exam 2020|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs|
Details of IES 2020 Notification
Indian Economic Service Exam Important Dates
|Starting Date of Online Application||11-08-2020|
|Last Date of Online Application||01-09-2020 18:00|
|The online Applications can be withdrawn Date
||08 to 14-09-2020 06:00 PM|
|Last Date for Payment of Fee (“Pay by cash” mode)||31-08-2020|
|Last Date for Fee Payment (Online Mode)||01-09-2020 18:00|
|Date for Examination||16-10-2020|
|Declaration of Result||December 2020|
UPSC IES Vacancy 2020 Details
- Indian economic service exam: 15 Posts
UPSC IES Eligibility Criteria 2020
A candidate must be either:-
- (a) a citizen of India; or
- (b) a subject of Nepal; or
- (c) a subject of Bhutan; or
- (d) a Tibetan refugee who came over to India, before the 1st January 1962, with the intention of permanently settling in India; or
- (e) a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania, Zambia, Malawi, Zaire and Ethiopia or Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India.
Provided that a candidate belonging to categories (b), (c), (d) & (e) above shall be the person in whose favour a certificate of eligibility has been issued by the Government of India.
- Minimum 21 Years
- Maximum 30 Years
- A candidate for the Indian Economic Service must have obtained a Post-Graduate Degree in Economics/Applied Economics/Business Economics/ Econometrics from a University incorporated
- Written Exam
- Viva Voce
UPSC IES Exam Pattern 2020
UPSC Indian economic service Written Exam
|General English||100||3 hrs.|
|General Studies||100||3 hrs.|
|General Economics-I||200||3 hrs.|
|General Economics-II||200||3 hrs.|
|General Economics-III||200||3 hrs.|
|Indian Economics||200||3 hrs.|
- The papers on General English and General Studies, common to both Indian\ Economic Service and Indian Statistical Service will be of subjective type.
- The question papers in all subjects will be of Conventional (essay) type.
- ALL QUESTION PAPERS MUST BE ANSWERED IN ENGLISH; QUESTION PAPERS WILL BE SET IN ENGLISH ONLY.
- Candidates who have qualified in the written examination will be Called For Viva-voce.
UPSC Indian Economic Service Syllabus 2020
- GENERAL ENGLISH
- GENERAL STUDIES
- GENERAL ECONOMICS – I
- Theory of Consumer’s Demand
- Theory of Production
- Theory of Value
- Theory of Distribution
- Welfare Economics
- Quantitative Methods in Economics
- GENERAL ECONOMICS – II
- Economic Thought
- Concept of National Income and Social Accounting
- Theory of employment, Output, Inflation, Money and Finance
- Financial and Capital Market
- Economic Growth and Development
- International Economics
- Balance of Payments
- Global Institutions
- GENERAL ECONOMICS – III
- Public Finance
- Environmental Economics
- Industrial Economics
- State, Market and Planning
- INDIAN ECONOMICS
- History of development and planning
- Federal Finance
- Budgeting and Fiscal Policy
- Poverty, Unemployment and Human Development
- Agriculture and Rural Development Strategies
- India’s experience with Urbanisation and Migration
- Industry: Strategy of industrial development
- Foreign trade
- Money and Banking
UPSC IES Online Application Fee
- Female/SC/ST/Persons with Benchmark Disability Candidates: No Fee
- Other Candidates: Rs. 200/-
- Payment Mode: Online/ Offline (Pay by Cash)
- Offline (Pay by Cash): Applicants who opt for “Pay by Cash” mode should print the system generated Pay in-slip during Part-II registration and deposit the fee at the counter of SBI Branch on the next working day only. “Pay by Cash” mode option will be deactivated at 11:59 PM of 24.08.2020
- Online: by using net banking facility of State Bank of India or by using Visa/Master/Rupay Credit/Debit Card.
How to Apply For UPSC IES 2020
- The Candidates Should Visit Official Website @ https://www.upsconline.nic.in
- Next, Find & Click on ”Online Application For Various Examination of UPSC” on the Main Screen.
- Now, Look IES (Indian Economic Service Examination) Exam Code.
- Now Complete Part-I & II Registration.
- Fill up Application Form Details Like Personal Details Education Details, Address, etc
- After Fill up Application Detail Click on Continue Button
- Now Pay Application Fee Through Online or Offline.
- Then Upload Photo, Sign & Photo Identity Card.
- Last, Submit the Application Form & Download or Take a Printout.
UPSC Important Links
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Notification (UPSC notification 2020)||Download|
|Official Website||Check Here|
|Get Free Govt Job Alert On Mobile||Telegram | Facebook | Email|