UPSC Deputy Director Recruitment 2021: Union Public Service Commission has Released the Recruitment Notification of Deputy Director Posts. UPSC is Going to Fill up Deputy Director in Employees’ State Insurance Corporation, Ministry of Labour and Employment. UPSC Deputy Director Online Form Link Activated Until 2nd September 2021. Interested and Eligible Candidates Can Check Complete Details on this Page.
UPSC Recruitment 2021
|Job Recruitment Board||Union Public Service Commission|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Job Type||UPSC Jobs|
UPSC Deputy Director Recruitment 2021 Notification
|Last Date for Printing of Submission Online Application
UPSC Deputy Director Vacancy 2021 Details
- Total 151 Posts
UPSC Deputy Director Eligibility Criteria
- Maximum 35 Years
- Degree of a recognized university.
- Three years experience of Administration or Accounts or Marketing or Public Relation or Insurance or Revenue or Tax related matters in a Government or Public Sector Undertaking or Autonomous Body.
UPSC Deputy Director Salary /Pay Scale
- Pay Scale: Level- 10 in the Pay Matrix as per 7th CPC, Group ‘A’, (Non-Ministerial, Non-Gazetted).
- Two years.
- Computer-Based Recruitment Test (CBRT)/Recruitment Test (RT)
UPSC Deputy Director Exam Pattern
- The test will be of two hours duration and will comprise two parts A and B.
- Part-A contains English and Part-B contains General Ability.
- The questions in Part-B of the paper will be set both in Hindi and English.
- All questions will carry equal marks.
- The test will be objective-type questions with multiple choices of answers.
- There will be a penalty for wrong answers.
- Every wrong answer will carry a deduction of one-third of the marks assigned to that question. If no answer is marked for a question, there will be no penalty for that question.
UPSC Deputy Director Syllabus
The syllabus of the Test broadly comprises the following topics:-
To test the candidate’s understanding of the English language & workmanlike use of words.
- i) Principles of Human Resource Management.
- ii) Principles of Marketing Management.
- iii) Principles of Accounting & Financial Management.
- iv) Right to Information Act.
- v) Numerical Ability & Logical Reasoning.
- vi) Fundamentals of Computer Application.
- vii) General Science.
- viii) Public Administration and Development Issues.
- ix) Freedom Movement & Indian Union.
- x) Current Events of National and International Importance.
- General/ OBC/ EWS:Rs.25/-
- SC/ST/PWBD/ Women candidates: No Fee
- Payment Mode: Online Only
How to Apply Online For UPSC Deputy Director Recruitment 2021
- The Candidates Should Visit Official Website @https://www.upsc.gov.in/
- Next, Find & Download the Advertisement and Check Eligibility Criteria Very Carefully.
- Select the Desired Post from Online Application Section and Click on the Apply Now Button.
- Fill Registration Along with Some Basic Information Like Name, Date of Birth, Caste, Etc. With Registered Mobile Number and Email.
- Pay Application Fee Through Online.
- Then Upload Photo, Sign & Photo Identity Card.
- Last, Submit the Application Form & Download or Take a Printout For Future Use.
Note: The Applicants Are Requested to Read the Official Notification Carefully Before Apply.
|Apply Online||Registration | Login|
|Official Website||Check Here|
|Get Free Govt Job Alert On Mobile||Telegram | Facebook | Email|
- GTA 6 Trailer ,Grand Theft Auto VI Trailer Released
- 26146 Posts SSC Constable GD Recruitment 2023: Apply Now for Vacancies in BSF, CISF, ITBP, CRPF,
- MHA Intelligence Bureau IB ACIO II / Executive Recruitment 2023: Apply Online for 995 ACIO II / Exe Posts
- SBI Clerk Junior Associates Online Form 2023 | SBI Clerk Online 2023
- Railway NCR RRC Prayagraj Various Trade Apprentices 2023 Apply Online for 1664 Post
- Senior Lead Cloud Software Engineer
- Senior Software Engineer in Test
- Panviva – Senior Software Engineer I (Front End)
- Software Engineer
- Lead QA Engineer
- Senior Data Engineer
- RGUKT Recruitment 2023 – Regular Faculty Positions 220 vacancies
- WCD Recruitment 2023: Apply for 10,400 Anganwadi Vacancies; Check Eligibility and Application Link Here
- ssc exam calendar for 2024 Released
- Indian Railway NER RRC Gorakhpur Junior Technical Associate JTA Recruitment 2023 Apply Online for 37 Posts
- Bihar Police BPSSC Sub Inspector Recruitment 2023 Apply Online for 1275 SI Post
- 6750+ Gujarat Home Guard Bharti 2023 Application Form @homeguards.gujarat.gov.in
- Bihar Police BPSSC Sub Inspector Recruitment 2023 Released
- Rajasthan RPSC Junior Legal Officer (JLO) Recruitment 2023: Admit Card and Exam Details
- Indian Oil IOCL Apprentices Recruitment 2023 Apply Online for 1720 Post
|Jobs by Qualification|
|10th Pass||12th Pass||B.Com|
|Engineering Jobs||PG Diploma||Post Graduation|