New UPSC Jobs 2020! UPSC Combined Medical Services Examination 2020 Notification OUT For Various Vacancy. Union Public Service Commission is Going to Fill up Junior Scale posts, Assistant, General Duty Medical Officer & Other Posts through Combined Medical Services Examination 2020. UPSC Combined Medical Services Exam Online Form Start on 29 July 2020 And Ends on 18 August 2020. Interested & Eligible Candidates Can Apply Online Before the last Date.
UPSC Recruitment 2020
|Job Recruitment Board||Union Public Service Commission|
|Job Location||Anywhere in India|
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs|
UPSC Combined Medical Services Examination 2020
|Starting Date of Online Application||29-07-2020|
|Last Date of Online Application||18-08-2020 06:00 PM|
|The online Applications can be withdrawn from||25-08-2020 to 31-08-2020 06:00 PM|
|Last Date for Payment of Fee (“Pay by cash” mode)
|Last Date for Fee Payment (Online Mode)||18-08-2020|
|Date for Examination||22-10-2020|
|Result Date||November/December 2020|
UPSC CMS Vacancy 2020 Details
|Post Name||No of Vacancy|
|Junior Scale Posts in Central Health Service||182 posts|
|Assistant Divisional Medical Officer in the Railways||300 Posts|
|Assistant Medical Officer in Indian Ordnance Factories Health Service||66 posts|
|General Duty Medical Officer in New Delhi Municipal Council||04 posts|
|General Duty Medical Officer Gr-II in East Delhi Municipal Corporation, North Delhi Municipal Corporation, and South Delhi Municipal Corporation||07 Posts|
Eligibility Criteria For UPSC Jobs 2020
- A candidate for this examination must not have attained the age of 32 years as on 1st August 2020, i.e. the candidate must have been born not earlier than 2nd August 1988.
- A candidate should have passed the written and practical parts of the final M.B.B.S. Examination.
UPSC CMS Officer Salary/Pay Scale
Assistant Divisional MEDICAL Officer in the Railways:
- The post of Assistant Divisional Medical Officer in the Indian Railway Medical Service is in Group ‘A” Junior Scale in level 10 of Pay Matrix (Pre Revised PB-3, Rs. 15,600-39,100/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 5,400/-) and it carries Non-Practising Allowance as per rules/orders in force from time to time. Private practice is prohibited.
Posts of Assistant Medical Officer in the Indian Ordnance Factories Health Service under the Ministry of Defence:
- The Post is temporary in Group A but likely to be made permanent in due course. Pay level 10 of the pay matrix plus NPA (as per rate and rules in vogue and as amended from time to time.
Junior Scale Posts in the Central Health Service:
- The posts are temporary but likely to continue indefinitely. Candidates will be appointed to Junior Group ‘A’ scale and they will be on probation for the period of 2 years from the date of appointment which may be curtailed or extended at the discretion of the competent authority. They will be confirmed after the satisfactory completion of probation subject to the availability of permanent posts.
General Duty Medical Officer in the New Delhi Municipal Council:
- Pay Matrix Level-10 Rs. 56,100-1,77,500/- + restricted Non-practicing allowance (NPA). Ordinary rules regarding pensions, gratuity, confirmation etc. as enforced in the Council from time to time will be applicable.
General Duty Medical Officer Gr.II in East Delhi Municipal Corporation, North Delhi Municipal Corporation and South Delhi Municipal Corporation:
- Salary at the minimum of the first cell of Rs.56,100/- in the level 10 of the Pay Matrix under 7th CPC (corresponding to pre-revised scale in PB–3 Rs.15600-39100+GP Rs.5400/-)plus NPA and other admissible allowances as per rules.
Selection Process For UPSC Combined Medical Services Examination 2020
- Computer-Based Exam
- Interview/Personality Test
UPSC CMS Exam Pattern
The candidates will take the Computer-based examination in two Papers, each Paper carrying a maximum of 250 marks.
|500 Marks||Each Paper will be of two hours duration.|
There will be penalty (Negative Marking) for wrong answers marked by a candidate in the objective type question papers
- Other Candidates: Rs. 200/-
- SC/ST/ PWD/ Female Candidates: No Fee
- Payment Mode: Online / Offline
How to Apply For UPSC Combined Medical Services Examination 2020
- The Candidates Should Visit Official Website @ https://www.upsconline.nic.in
- Next, Find & Click on ”Online Application For Various Examination of UPSC” on the Main Screen.
- Now Look, CMS (Combined Medical Services Examination) Exam Code.
- Now Complete Part-I & II Registration.
- Fill up Application Form Details Like Personal Details Education Details, Address, etc
- After Fill up Application Detail Click on Continue Button
- Now Pay Application Fee Through Online or Offline.
- Then Upload Photo, Sign & Photo Identity Card.
- Last, Submit the Application Form & Download or Take a Printout.
UPSC Jobs Important Links
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Website||Check Here|
|Get Free Govt Job Alert On Mobile||Telegram | Facebook | Email|
Candidates are requested to keep ready self-attested copies of the following documents for submission to the Commission soon after the declaration of the result of the Computer-based examination which is likely to be declared in the month of November/December 2020. Originals will have to be produced at the time of interview.
- Certificate of Age.
- Certificate of Educational Qualification.
- Certificate in support of the claim to belong to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe, Economically Weaker Sections and Other Backward Classes where applicable.
- Certificate in support of a claim for age/fee concession, where applicable.
- Certificate in support of being Person with Benchmark Disability (where applicable).
Centres of Examination