UPSC CAPF Recruitment 2021 Notification OUT: Union Public Service Commission has Going to Fill up Assistant Commandants (AC) in Central Armed Police Forces (CAPFs) such as Border Security Force (BSF), Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF), Central Industrial Security Force (CISF), Indo-Tibetan Border Police (ITBP) and Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB) Posts. Eligible Candidates Can Apply For UPSC CAPF Recruitment 2021 Before the Last Date 5th May 2021. UPSC CAPF notification 2021
UPSC Recruitment 2021
|Job Recruitment Board||Union Public Service Commission|
|Post||BSF, CRPF & Other Posts|
|Job Location||Anywhere in India|
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs|
UPSC CAPF Recruitment (AC) 2021
UPSC CAPF 2021 Exam Dates
|Last Date||05-05-2021 at 18:00|
|The online Applications can be withdrawn from||12-05-2021 to 18-05-2021 till 06:00 PM|
|Last Date for Payment of Fee (“Pay by cash” mode)
|Last Date for Fee Payment (Online Mode)||05-05-2021 till 18:00|
|Dates for Exam||08-08-2021|
UPSC Vacancy 2021 Details
UPSC CAPF 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Nationality: No person who is not a citizen of India shall, except with the consent of the Central Government signified in writing be appointed or employed under these Rules. Provided that nothing contained in these rules shall debar the appointment, enrolment or employment of a subject of Nepal or Bhutan under these Rules.
Gender: Both Male and Female candidates are eligible for appointment to the post of Assistant Commandants.
UPSC CAPF 2021 Age Limits :
- (a) A candidate must have attained the age of 20 years and must not have attained the age of 25 years on 1st August 2021, i.e. he/she must have been born not earlier than 2nd August 1996 and not later than 1st August 2001.
- (b) The upper age limit prescribed above will be relaxable.
- (i) up to a maximum of five years if a candidate belongs to a Scheduled Caste or a Scheduled Tribe.
- (ii) up to a maximum of three years in the case of candidates belonging to Other Backward Classes who are eligible to avail of reservation applicable to such candidates.
- (iii) up to a maximum of five years for Civilian Central Government Servants in accordance with the existing instructions of the Central Government. Ex-Servicemen will also be eligible for this relaxation. However, the total relaxation claimed on account of Government Service will be limited to five years
- A candidate must hold a Bachelor’s degree from a University incorporated by an Act of the Central.
- As Per Rules.
UPSC CAPF Recruitment 2021 Selection Process
- Written Examination
- Physical Standards/Physical Efficiency Tests and Medical Standards Tests
- Interview/Personality Test
- Final Selection / Merit
- General Candidates: Rs. 200/-
- SC/ST Female Candidates: Rs. No Fee
- Payment Mode: SBI by cash/ net banking facility of State Bank of India/ Visa/ Master/ RuPay Credit/ Debit Card.
How to Apply Online For UPSC CAPF Recruitment 2021
- The Candidates Should Visit Official Website @ https://www.upsc.gov.in/
- Next, Find & Download the Advertisement and Check Eligibility Criteria Very Carefully.
- Select the Desired Post from Online Application Section and Click on the Apply Now Button.
- Fill Registration Along with Some Basic Information Like Name, Date of Birth, Caste, Etc. With Registered Mobile Number and Email.
- Pay Application Fee Through Online.
- Then Upload Photo, Sign & Photo Identity Card.
- Last, Submit the Application Form & Download or Take a Printout For Future Use.
Note: The Applicants Are Requested to Read the Official Notification Carefully Before Apply.
UPSC CAPF Recruitment 2021 Important Links
|Apply Online||Part I | Part II|
|Official Website||Check Here|
|Get Free Govt Job Alert On Mobile||Telegram | Facebook | Email|
Centers of Examination
The Examination will be held at the following Centres :
- PORT BLAIR
- PRAYAGRAJ (ALLAHABAD)
- PANAJI (GOA)
- Bank Note Press Recruitment 2021 | 135 Jr. Office Assistant & Other Posts
- RMC Junior Clerk Recruitment 2021 | 122 Jr. Clerk Bharti in Rajkot
- Halol Nagarpalika Recruitment 2021 | 43 Safai Kamdar Bharti in Halol
- District Health Society Ahmedabad Recruitment 2021 | Counselor, Medical Officer & Other Posts
- (Released) Gujarat Rojgar Samachar Weekly: Date 12 May 2021 Download PDF Now
- NWDA Recruitment 2021 | Clerk, Steno & Other Posts 2021
- (Last Date Extended) RSCDL Chief Finance Officer Recruitment 2021 | Jobs in Rajkot
- SMIMER Recruitment 2021 | Technical Associate/ Junior Pharmacovigilance Associate Posts
- Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2021 Apply For Senior Civilian Staff Officer & Other Posts
- ONGC Ankleshwar Recruitment 2021 | General Duty Medical Officer
- Karamsad Nagarpalika Recruitment 2021 | Apprentice Jobs in Karamsad
- Shahera Nagarpalika Recruitment 2021 | 17 Safai Kamdar Bharti
- MSU Baroda Teaching Post Vacancy 2021 | Assistant Professor & Other Posts
- VVCC Bank Recruitment 2021 | Manager Jobs in Vallabh Vidyanagar
- GERC Recruitment 2021 | Chairperson Post in Gujarat Electricity Regulatory Commission (GERC)
- Western Railway Ahmedabad Hospital Attendant Recruitment 2021 | 17 Posts For 10th Pass Jobs in Ahmedabad
- DHS Rajkot Recruitment 2021 | Pharmacist & Staff Nurse Vacancy in District Health Society Rajkot
- GMERS Hospital Valsad Recruitment 2021 | Safai Kamdar, Sataff Nurse & Other Posts
- Botad Mid Day Meal District Project Coordinator Recruitment 2021
- M.G. General Hospital Navsari Recruitment 2021 | Accountant Cum Data Assistant Posts
|Jobs by Qualification|
|10th Pass||12th Pass||B.Com|
|Engineering Jobs||PG Diploma||Post Graduation|