UPSC CAPF 2020: Recently Union Public Service Commission Has Published Notification For Central Armed Police Forces Vacancy. UPSC Invites Online Application From Bachelor Degree Holder Candidates to Fill up BSF, CRPF, CISF, ITBP, SSB Posts. Central Govt Job Finder Can Apply For Above Defence jobs Before the Last Date.
UPSC Recruitment 2020
|Job Recruitment Board||Union Public Service Commission|
|Post||Central Armed Police Forces|
|Job Location||Anywhere in India|
|Job Type||Defence Jobs|
UPSC CAPF 2020 Notification, Syllabus, Application Form
|Starting Date of Online Application||18-08-2020|
|Last Date of Online Application||07-09-2020 06:00 PM|
|Last Date For Fee Payment by Cash||06-09-2020|
|Last Date For Fee Payment Online||07-09-2020|
|The online Applications can be withdrawn||14-09-2020 to 20-09-2020 06:00 PM|
|Date of Commencement of Examination
UPSC CRPF Vacancy 2020 Details
- BSF: 78 Posts
- CRPF: 12 Posts
- CISF: 69 Posts
- ITBP: 27 Posts
- SSB: 22 Posts
UPSC CAPF 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- No person who is not a citizen of India shall, except with the consent of the Central Government signified in writing be appointed or employed under these Rules. Provided that nothing contained in these rules shall debar the appointment, enrolment or employment of a subject of Nepal or Bhutan under these Rules.
- Both Male and Female candidates are eligible for appointment to the post of Assistant Commandants.
- Minimum 20 Years
- Maximum 25 Years
- candidates born not earlier than 2nd July 1995 and not later than 1st August 2000 only are eligible.
The upper age limit prescribed above will be relaxable:
- up to a maximum of five years if a candidate belongs to a Scheduled Caste or a Scheduled Tribe.
- up to a maximum of three years in the case of candidates belonging to Other Backward Classes who are eligible to avail of reservation applicable to such candidates.
- up to a maximum of five years for Civilian Central Government Servants in accordance with the existing instructions of the Central Government. Ex-Servicemen will also be eligible for this relaxation.
- A candidate must hold a Bachelor’s degree of a University incorporated by an Act of the Central or State Legislature in India or other educational institutions established by an Act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as a University under Section-3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956 or possess an equivalent qualification.
UPSC CAPF 2020 Salary/Pay Scale
- Rs.56100/- and along with that there will be TA, DA, HRA and other allowance.
Selection Process For UPSC CAPF 2020 Exam
- Written Examination
- Physical Standards/Physical Efficiency Tests and Medical Standards Tests
- Interview/Personality Test
- Final Selection / Merit
UPSC CAPF 2020 Exam Pattern
The written examination to be conducted by the Union Public Service Commission will be held on 20th December 2020 and will comprise two papers. Paper, I will be held from 10 a.m. to 12.00 Noon and Paper-II will be held from 2.00 p.m. to 5.00 p.m.
Paper I: General Ability and Intelligence – 250 Marks
- The questions in this paper will be of Objective (Multiple Answers) Type in which the questions will be set in English as well as Hindi.
Paper-II: General Studies, Essay and Comprehension – 200 Marks
- In this paper, candidates will be allowed the option of writing the Essay Component in English or Hindi, but the medium of Precis Writing, Comprehension Components and other communications/ language skills will be English only.
Physical Standards/Physical Efficiency Tests and Medical Standards Tests
Candidates who are declared qualified in the written examination will be summoned for Physical Standards/Physical Efficiency Tests and Medical Standards Tests.
The minimum requirements for the candidate are as follows:
|Height||165 cm||157 cm|
|Chest||81 cm (with 5 cm minimum
|Weight||50 kg||46 kg.|
Physical Efficiency Tests
|100 Meters race||In 16 seconds||In 18 seconds|
|800 Meters race||In 3 minutes 45 seconds||In 4 minutes 45 seconds|
|Long Jup||3.5 Meters (3 chances)||3.0 meters (3 chances)|
|Shot Put (7.26 Kgs.)||4.5 Meters||–|
- Pregnancy at the time of PET will be a disqualification and pregnant female candidate will be rejected.
Medical Standards Tests
- Eye Sight:
|Better eye (corrected vision)||Worse eye (corrected vision)|
|Near Vision||N6 (corrected)||N9 (corrected)|
|With Glasses/LASIK Surgery*|
|Limits of Refractive errors permitted||-4.00 D (including cylinder) Myopia
+4.00 D (including cylinder) Hypermetropia
|Colour Perception-III (CP-III) by ISIHARA plates.|
- Carrying angle should not be more than 15˚ for male and 20˚ for female.
- Candidate should not have any degree of deafness or persistent ear discharge.
- Candidate should not have any other condition (congenital or acquired) like atresia of the meatus, exostosis, neoplasm which is causing obstruction of ear passage and should not have a history of recurrent earache, tinnitus and vertigo.
- Candidates should not have DNS, atrophic rhinitis, tubercular ulceration, chronic sinusitis.
- Candidate should not have enlarged lymph nodes, thyroid or another swelling of the neck, inability to extend the neck fully or any evidence of disease of the spine or cervical vertebrae.
- Candidate must possess a sufficient number of sound teeth for efficient mastication. Candidate should not have severe pyorrhea.
- Candidate should not have active signs of clinical VD.
Chronic skin diseases:
- Candidate should not have chronic skin diseases like Leprosy, chronic dermatitis, extensive Pityriasis Versicolor, psoriasis, SLE etc.
- Content: Being a secular country, the religious sentiments of our countrymen are to be respected and thus, tattoos depicting religious symbol or figures and the name, as followed in Indian Army are to be permitted.
- Location: Tattoos marked on traditional sites of the body like inner aspect of forearm but only left forearm, being non-saluting limb or dorsum of the hands are to be allowed.
- Size: Size must be less than ¼ of the particular part (Elbow or Hand) of the body.
Height & Weight Chart For UPSC CRPF 2020
- Candidates who are declared qualified in the Medical Standards Tests will be called for Interview/Personality Test to be conducted by the Union Public Service Commission. Candidates who are declared medically unfit but allowed to appear before the “Review Medical Board” on their appeal by the Appellate Authority will be called for Interview/Personality Tests provisionally. The Interview/Personality Test will carry 150 Marks.
- Candidates who are short-listed for Interview/Personality Test, including those shortlisted for Interview/Personality Test provisionally will be issued a Detailed Application Form (DAF) in which among other things, they will be required to indicate their preference of Forces.
Final Selection / Merit
- The merit list will be drawn on the basis of marks obtained by the candidates in the Written Examination and Interview/ Personality Test.
UPSC CAPF 2020 Syllabus For Written Exam
Paper I: General Ability and Intelligence
- General Mental Ability: The questions will be designed to test the logical reasoning, quantitative aptitude including numerical ability, and data interpretation.
- General Science: The questions will be set to test general awareness, scientific temper, comprehension and appreciation of scientific phenomena of everyday observation including new areas of importance like Information Technology, Biotechnology, Environmental Science.
- Current Events of National and International Importance: The questions will test the candidates’ awareness of current events of national and international importance in the broad areas of culture, music, arts, literature, sports, governance, societal and developmental issues, industry, business, globalisation, and interplay among nations.
- Indian Polity and Economy: The questions shall aim to test candidates’ knowledge of the Country’s political system and the Constitution of India, social systems and public administration, economic development in India, regional and international security issues and human rights including its indicators.
- History of India: The questions will broadly cover the subject in its social, economic and political aspects. This shall also include the areas of growth of nationalism and freedom movement.
- Indian and World Geography: The questions shall cover the physical, social and economic aspects of geography pertaining to India and the World.
Paper-II: General Studies, Essay and Comprehension
- Part-A – Essay questions which are to be answered in the long narrative form either in Hindi or English totalling 80 Marks. The indicative topics are modern Indian history especially of the freedom struggle, geography, polity and economy, knowledge of security and human rights issues, and analytical ability.
- Part-B – Comprehension, précis writing, other communications/language skills – to be attempted in English only (Marks 120) – The topics are Comprehension passages, précis writing, developing counter arguments, simple grammar and other aspects of language testing.
UPSC CAPF Online Application Fee
- Other Candidates: Rs. 200/-
- Female/SC/ST Candidates: No Fee
- Payment Mode: Online or Offline (by remitting the money in any Branch of State Bank of India or by using Visa/Master/RuPay Credit/Debit Card or by using Internet Banking of SBI.)
How to Apply For UPSC CAPF Recruitment 2020
- The Candidates Should Visit Official Website @ https://www.upsconline.nic.in
- Next, Find & Click on ”Online Application For Various Examination of UPSC” on the Main Screen.
- Now, Look Central Armed Police Forces (Assistant Commandants) Examination Exam.
- Now Complete Part-I & II Registration.
- Fill up Application Form Details Like Personal Details Education Details, Address, etc
- After Fill up Application Detail Click on Continue Button
- Now Pay Application Fee Through Online or Offline.
- Then Upload Photo, Sign & Photo Identity Card.
- Last, Submit the Application Form & Download or Take a Printout.
Note: The Applicants Are Requested to Read the Official Notification Carefully Before Apply.
UPSC CAPF 2020 Important Links
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official CAPF Notification||Download|
|Official Website||Check Here|
|Get Free Govt Job Alert On Mobile||Telegram | Facebook | Email|
Centres of Examination UPSC CAPF 2020
UDAIPUR AND VISAKHAPATNAM.