UP Police SI Recruitment Latest News: Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment Board (UPPRPB) has Released Notification For Sub Inspector, Platoon commanders, And PAC & Fire Officer Vacancies. As Per UP Police SI Vacancy Notification, There is a total of 9534 Posts. Uttar Pradesh IS Bharti Online Form Will be Start on 1st April 2021, And Available Till 30th April 2021.
UP Police Recruitment 2021
|Job Recruitment Board||Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment Board|
|Post||Sub Inspector, Platoon Commander & Fire Officer|
|Job Location||Uttar Pradesh|
|Job Type||UP Police Jobs|
UP Police SI Recruitment 2021
|Last Date||30-04-2021 at 12:00 Midnight|
UP Police Vacancy 2021 Details
- Sub Inspector – Civil Police: 9027 Posts
- Platoon Commander: 484 Posts
- PAC & Fire Officer: 23 Posts
Eligibility Criteria of UP Police SI Recruitment 2021
- Minimum 21 Years
- Maximum 28 Years
|SI & Platoon Commander||Candidates should possess Bachelor Degree Any Stream from Any Recognized University in India|
|Fire Officer||Candidates should possess Bachelor’s Degree in Science from Any Recognized University in India.|
For Male Candidates:
- 168 CM for Gen/ OBC/ SC
- 160 CM for ST
- 79-84 for Gen/ OBC/ SC
- 77-82 for ST
- 4.8 KM Running in 28 Minutes for Gen/ OBC/ SC
- 4.8 KM Running in 28 Minutes for ST
For Female Candidates:
- 152 CM for Gen/ OBC/ SC
- 147 CM for ST
- 2.4 KM Running in 16 Minutes for Gen/ OBC/ SC
- 2.4 KM Running in 16 Minutes for ST
UP Police Salary /Pay Scale
- Rs. 9300/- – 34,800/- Grade Pay – Rs. 4200/-
Selection Process of UP Police SI Jobs 2021
- Online Written Exam
- Physical Test/ Medical
Uttar Pradesh SI Police Online Application Fee 2021
- All Candidates: Rs. 400/-
- Payment Mode: Pay the Examination Fee through E-Challan or Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking.
How to Apply Online For UP Police SI Recruitment 2021
- The Candidates Should Visit Official Website @ http://uppbpb.gov.in/
- Next, Find & Download the Advertisement and Check Eligibility Criteria Very Carefully.
- Select the Desired Post from Online Application Section and Click on the Apply Now Button.
- Fill Registration Along with Some Basic Information Like Name, Date of Birth, Caste, Etc. With Registered Mobile Number and Email.
- Pay Application Fee Through Online/ Offline.
- Then Upload Photo, Sign & Photo Identity Card.
- Last, Submit the Application Form & Download or Take a Printout For Future Use.
Note: The Applicants Are Requested to Read the Official Notification Carefully Before Apply.
|Apply Online||Click Here 01-04-2021|
|Official Website||Check Here|
|Get Free Govt Job Alert On Mobile||Telegram | Facebook | Email|
Latest Jobs 2021:
- (New Ojas Bharti) Upcoming 4000+ Gujarat Revenue Talati Bharti News 2021 | Apply @https://ojas.gujarat.gov.in
- Sanand Nagarpalika Apprentice Recruitment 2021
- GBRC Scientist Recruitment 2021
- District Health Society Vadodara Recruitment 2021 | Assistant and Other Posts
- Mid Day Meal Scheme Bharuch Recruitment 2021 | Supervisor & Project Coordinator Posts
- ICPS Navsari Recruitment 2021-Store Keeper / Accountant Posts
- DRDA Banaskantha Recruitment 2021-Block Coordinator & Cluster Coordinator Vacancy
- GAIL Medical Officer Recruitment 2021 | General Duty Medical Officer Post
- Shahera Nagarpalika Recruitment 2021 | Safai Kamdar Bharti
- GTU Recruitment 2021 | Assistant, Manager & Other Posts
- Download RMC Junior Clerk Call Letter 2021 | 122 Jr. Clerk Bharti in Rajkot
- (Reopen) Gujarat Police Bharti 2021 | 1382 PSI, ASI & Intelligence Officer Posts
- RNSB Peon Recruitment 2021 | Bank Peon Jobs in Rajkot
- IPR Clerk Recruitment 2021
- ITI Khambha Recruitment 2021 – Pravasi Supervisor Instructor Posts
- ITI Chhota Udepur Recruitment 2021 – Pravasi Supervisor Instructor Posts
- DRDA Dahod Recruitment 2021 | Consultant Posts
- ITI Kheda Recruitment 2021 – Pravasi Supervisor Instructor Vacancy
- Gujarat Rojgar Samachar Weekly: Date 13 October 2021 Download PDF Now
- (Interview) NAU Senior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021 | SRF & Field Assistant Posts
|Jobs by Qualification|
|10th Pass||12th Pass||B.Com|
|Engineering Jobs||PG Diploma||Post Graduation|