TSSPDCL Recruitment 2019: The Southern Power Distribution Company of Telangana Limited Has Released Notification For the Recruitment of the post of Junior Assistant / Computer Operator. TSSPDCL has Online Applications are invited from Eligible Candidates for Direct recruitment to the Post of Junior Assistant / Computer Operator. As Per TSSPDCL Recruitment Notification 2019 A Total of 500 Vacancies Are There. TSSPDCL Junior Assistant / Computer Operator Online Form 2019 has Start on 31-10-2019 to 20-11-2019.
TSSPDCL Recruitment 2019 For Junior Assistant / Computer Operator Post
TSSPDCL Recruitment 2019
|Job Recruitment Board||Southern Power Distribution Company of Telangana Limited|
|Post||Junior Assistant / Computer Operator|
|Job Location||Telangana State|
|Job Type||State Govt job|
TSSPDCL Junior Assistant / Computer Operator Recruitment Notification 2019 has published on his official website. Candidates Should Have the Degree of B.A/ B.Com/ B.Sc. Applicants Age Should Between 18 to 34 years. Good Opportunity For those candidates Who Finding Govt Job In Telangana, can apply online TSSPDCL Recruitment 2019. Selected Candidates Will be Posted in Telangana. to Know About TSSPDCL Vacancy Details Like Education Qualification, Salary/Pay Scale, Age limits, Selection Process, How to Apply, etc Given Below on this page.
|Starting date for Payment of Fee||30-10-2019|
|Starting date of application submission||31-10-2019|
|Last date for payment of Fee Online||20-11-2019|
|Last date for submission of Online Application||20-11-2019|
|Downloading of Hall tickets||11-12-2019|
|Date of examination||22-12-2019|
TSSPDCL Vacancy Details
- Junior Assistant / Computer Operator: 500 Posts
TSSPDCL Junior Assistant Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates must hold the degree of B.A., or B.Sc., or B.Com., of any University in India established or incorporated by or under a Central Act, Provincial Act or a State Act or any equivalent qualification and approved by the Government of Telangana.
- Minimum: 18 Years
- General Candidates: 34 Years
- SC/ST/BC Candidates: 39 Years
- PH Candidates: 44 Years
TSSPDCL Jr Assistant Job Salary/Scale of Pay
- Rs. 29255/- – 54380/- Per Month
Training / Probation:
- The candidates appointed to the post shall be placed on training / probation for a period of 2 years.
- At the time of joining, they shall have to deposit their original certificates such as Date of Birth (SSC), Degree, Caste and Study / Residence Certificates, etc.
- During the training / probation period, they will be paid initial scale of pay of Junior Assistant-/-Computer Operator with usual allowances admissible at the place of posting.
Place of posting:
- The candidates recruited on the Circle basis shall be transferred within the respective Circle only.
Scheme of Examination For TSSPDCL Junior Assistant
- The written test comprising of 80 marks consisting of 80 multiple choice questions and each question carries 1 mark.
- The section A consisting of 40 questions on Numerical Ability and Logical Reasoning.
- Section B consisting of 20 questions on Computer Awareness and
- Section C consisting of 20 questions on English Language Proficiency and General Knowledge.
- The duration of the written examination will be 2 hrs. (120 minutes).
TSSPDCL JACO Syllabus 2019-Download Junior Assistant Exam Pattern PDF: Click Here
TSSPDCL Jr Assistant Admit Card/Hall Ticket
The Hall tickets will be placed on the website well before the date of examination. The candidate has to download the Hall Ticket from the website only. Hall tickets will not be sent to the candidates by post. The Hall Ticket has to be preserved till the final selection.
TSSPDCL Junior Assistant Selection Process
- Written Test
- General Candidates: Rs. 100(Processing Fee) + Rs. 120(Examination Fee) = Rs. 220/-
- SC/ST/BC/PH Candidates: Nil
- Payment Mode: Online
How to Apply For TSSPDCL Junior Assistant / Computer Operator
- Candidates First Go to Here
- Select Notification and Pay Application Fee
- Then Select Post and Fill up Application Form
- Then upload passport size photograph with signature
- After Check all Details and Click on Submit Button
- Download & Save Application PDF For Future Use