Telangana State Cooperative Apex Bank Has Released Staff Assistant Vacancy. TSCAB Published Recruitment Notification For Fill Up Staff Assistant 62 Posts. The selection of the candidates shall be made on the basis of the Online Test/Examination only. The Online Test/Examination will be conducted in English. All the eligible candidates who apply with the requisite fee and whose applications are received in time will be called for the Online test/ Examination. TSCAB Staff Assistant Selection Process Important to know for those Candidates who can apply For Above Vacancy.
TSCAB Staff Assistant Selection Process
- Telangana State Cooperative Apex Bank Limited Recruitment Staff Assistant Exam Selection Process Base only on Online Test Examination.
- Online Test/Examination: 200 marks
- There shall be Negative Marking for wrong answers (0.25 marks will be deducted for each wrong answer)
- Objective type of test.
Qualifying in the Online Test/examination
- Candidates will have to pass in each of the objective tests.
- The passing marks in each of the test will be decided by the Bank on the basis of the performance of all the competing candidates taken together in each test to a minimum required level.
- Candidates are also required to score minimum marks in aggregate to be considered. Minimum marks on aggregate will be decided by the Bank. There is provision for relaxation in marks for SC/ST/BC/PC/EXS candidates.
- The marks obtained in the Online test will be the basis for selection and there will be no interviews.
- The final selection will be based on Online Written Test only conducted by IBPS and no interviews will be conducted in this recruitment process.
The Scores of Online Examination will be obtained by adopting the following procedure:
- A number of questions answered correctly by a candidate in each objective test is considered for arriving at the Corrected Score after applying a penalty for wrong answers.
- The Corrected Scores so obtained by a candidate are made equivalent to take care of the minor difference in difficulty level, if any, in each of the objective tests held in different sessions to arrive at the Equated Scores*.
*Scores obtained by candidates on any test are equated to the base form by considering the distribution of scores of all the forms.
- Test-wise scores and scores on total are reported with decimal points up to two digits
Note: Cutoffs may be applied in two stages :
- On scores in individual tests
- On Total Score
TSCAB staff assistant Important Links