TPSC Civil & Police Service Grade-II Vacancy 2020: Applications are invited from bonafide citizens of India for selection of candidates for recruitment to Tripura Civil Service, Grade-II & Tripura Police Service, Grade-II, Group-A Gazetted under GA(P & T) Department, Government of Tripura. Interested & Eligible Candidates Can Apply For TPSC Recruitment 2020.
TPSC Recruitment 2020
|Job Recruitment Board||Tripura Public Service Commission|
|Notification No.||Advt. No. 03/2020|
|Post||T.C.S & T.P.S Grade – II|
|Job Type||State Govt Jobs|
TPSC Civil & Police Service Grade-II Vacancy 2020
|Starting Date of Online Application||10-03-2020|
|Last Date of Online Application||09-04-2020|
TPSC Civil & Police Service Grade-II Vacancy 2020 Details
- TPSC Civil & Police Service Grade-II Vacancy 2020 – 40 TPSC Posts
- Minimum 21 Years
- Maximum 40 Years
- A candidate must hold the Degree of a recognized University.
- Knowledge of Bengali/English/Kokborok language.
- The scale of level -14 of Pay Matrix, 2018
The Examination will be held in three successive stages namely,
(i) Preliminary Examination (Multiple Choice type question pattern only)
(ii) Main Examination (Pattern of Question in Main Examination will be as mentioned in the latest syllabus) and
Tripura Civil & Police Exam Syllabus 2020 Download PDF
- General/SC/ST Candidates of Other States: Rs. 300/-
- ST/SC/BPL/PH Candidates: Rs. 250/-
- Payment Mode: Offline/Online
How to Apply For TPSC Civil & Police Service Grade-II Vacancy 2020
- Candidaets Go to TPSC Official Wesbite: http://www.tpsc.gov.in
- Find TPSC Civil & Police Service Grade-II Vacancy 2020 – 40 Post Notification.
- Click On Apply Button And Register/Login.
- Fill up the Application Form.
- Pay Application Fee. (Offline)
- Submit Application Form.