Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission has Released Notification For Recruit of the civil Judge Post. As Per TNPSC notification Total of 176 Vacancies for above Post. All TNPSC exams are Conducted by Tamilnadu Public Service Commission Board for Filling all Tamil Nadu Govt Job Vacancies. Good Chance For Those Candidates who Looking For Court Jobs In Tamil Nadu and Now they Find it TNPSC Civil Judge Vacancy. Eligible and Interested candidates can apply for TNPSC Civil Judge Application Form 2019. TN Civil Judge Online Form Date 09-09-2019 to 09-10-2019. To know About TNPSC Civil Judge Recruitment 2019 Details Like Eligibility Criteria, Age Limits, Selection Process, Application Fee, TNPSC hall ticket Date, How To apply, Etc. Given in this page below.
TNPSC Civil Judge Recruitment 2019 Details
|Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission
TNPSC Recruitment 2019
TNPSC Civil Judge Vacancy
TNPSC exam Important Dates
TNPSC notification Vacancy Details
|Job Recruitment Board||Tamilnadu Public Service Commission Board|
|Name of Service||Tamil Nadu State Judicial Service|
|No of Vacancies||176 (Including Carried Forward)|
|Job Location||Tamil Nadu State|
|Job Category||Court Jobs|
1.For Practising Advocates/Pleaders and Assistant Public Prosecutors:
2.For Fresh Law Graduates:
|Rs. 27700/- to Rs. 44770/-|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|TNPSC Civil Judge Syllabus & Exam Pattern||Click Here|
|TNPSC Civil Judge selection process
|TNPSC Syllabus PDF||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
How To Apply For TNPSC Civil Judge Post?
- Applicants should apply only through online mode in the Commission‟s Websites www.tnpsc.gov.in
- One Time Registration (OTR) and “Applicant‟s Dashboard” are mandatory before applying for any post. Applicant should register only once in the One Time Registration by paying Rs.150/- as registration fee. Successfully registered One Time Registration is valid for 5 years from the date of Registration. All the applications should be submitted using the One Time Registration ID and password registered by the applicant.
- To apply under One Time Registration system, applicants should have a scanned image of their photograph, certificates.
- Applicants who wish to apply for this recruitment shall click “Apply” against the recruitment notified in the Commission‟s Website using the same USER ID and PASSWORD given for ONE TIME REGISTRATION.
- After Login Check Your Details and Submit Application Form.
- Pay Application Fee Via Online
- After submitting the application, applicants can save their application in PDF format/take print out of the application.
TNPSC Recruitment notification 2019 PDF Download Here