TNPSC Civil Judge selection process 2019: TNPSC Recruitment Notification Published on 9th September 2019 and Eligible Candidates Are Ready for Fill up Civil Judge Application Form. TNPSC Civil Judge Job is Conducted by Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission Board. Every TNPSC Exams are Going to Selection the Candidates based on the performance in Competitive exam. Selected Candidates are post will be across Tamil Nadu State.
TNPSC Civil Judge selection process Details
- The Tamil Nadu Civil judge recruitment exam will be taken in three Stages: 1. Preliminary Exam 2. Main Exam 3. Viva-voce Test
- all Applied candidates required Minimum Cut off marks for Main Exam.
- The Preliminary Examination will consist of one paper containing 100 multiple choice questions based on the syllabus.
- The papers will be set in both English and Tamil and each question shall carry one mark; and, 0.25 mark will be deducted for each incorrect answer.
- The duration of the Preliminary Examination will be three hours.
- The question papers on Law Papers I, II and III will be set both in Tamil and English.
- Except for the Translation paper, all other papers shall be answered by the candidates either in English or Tamil, but not partly in Tamil or in any other language.
- The candidate should appear for all the four papers in the Main Written Examination for his answer sheets to be evaluated and in case the candidate absents himself for one or more papers, the papers attended will not be evaluated.
- The candidate who has secured less than the minimum marks prescribed for each paper in the Main Examination shall not be eligible for Viva Voce Test.
- Candidates for Viva-Voce test will be shortlisted for the successful candidates in the Main written examination in the ratio of 1:2 or 1:3
- Viva-voce test shall be for sixty (60) marks and candidates of all categories shall obtain minimum 18 marks for a pass in the Viva-voce.
- Candidates of all categories who have obtained the minimum pass mark 18 in the viva-voce test alone is eligible for being considered for the selection.
- The marks secured by a candidate in the Viva Voce Test shall be added to the total marks secured by him/her in the Main examination.
- Since „Character‟ and „Suitability‟ of a Candidate are of utmost importance for being considered, for appointment to the Tamil Nadu State Judicial Services as Civil Judge, the character and suitability of the candidate would be enquired into and verified by the Competent Authority.
Preparation of Selection List:
- Selection of candidates shall be made on the basis of Total Marks obtained by the candidates in the Main Written Examination & Viva-Voce.
TNPSC Civil Judge Recruitment Important Links