THDCIL has Published Notification For Recruitment of Executive Trainee Post. THDCIL invites applications from bright, dedicated, result-oriented, energetic, and dynamic candidates with good academic records to join us as Executive Trainee in Finance Discipline.
THDC India Limited Recruitment 2020
|Job Recruitment Board||THDC India Limited|
|Post||Executive Trainee- (Finance)|
|Job Location||Anywhere in India|
|Job Type||CA Jobs|
THDC India Limited Executive Trainee Recruitment 2020
Good Opportunity For Those Candidates Who Are Finding CA fresher Jobs. THDCIL Executive Trainee Online Form Will be Start From 24 November 2020. Interested & Eligible Candidates Can Apply Online For THDC India Limited Vacancy.
|Opening of Online Registration||24-11-2020 at 10:00|
|Closing of Online Registration||21-12-2020 at 24:00|
|Last date of submission of payment details in Online Portal (For registered candidates only)||23-12-2020 at 17:00|
THDCIL Vacancy 2020 Details
- Maximum 30 Years
Relaxation in Upper Age Limit:
- For OBC (NCL) candidates: 03 years
- For SC candidates: 05 years
- For PwD candidates: 10 years over and above applicable category relaxation.
- For Doob Kshetra Candidates: 05 years over and above applicable category relaxation of THDCIL Projects
- CA / CMA qualified, from The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India/The Institute of Cost Accountants of India (formerly known as Institute of Cost and Works Accounts of India)
THDC Salary /Pay Scale
- Rs. 50,000/-
- Merit List
- Personal Interview
- SC/ST/PwD/ Ex-SM/ Departmental candidates: No Fee
- Other Candidates: Rs. 600/-
- Payment Mode: Online
THDC Recruitment 2020 Apply Online Process
- The Candidates Should Visit Official Website @ https://thdc.co.in/
- Next, Find & Download Advertisement and Check Eligibility Criteria Very Carefully.
- Select the Desired Post from Online Application Section and Click on the Apply Now Button.
- Fill Registration Along with Some Basic Information Like Name, Date of Birth, Caste, Etc. With Registered Mobile Number and Email.
- Pay Application Fee Through Online.
- Then Upload Photo, Sign & Photo Identity Card.
- Last, Submit the Application Form & Download or Take a Printout For Future Use.
Note: The Applicants Are Requested to Read the Official Notification Carefully Before Apply.
|Apply Online||Click Here (24-11-2020)|
|Official Website||Check Here|
|Get Free Govt Job Alert On Mobile||Telegram | Facebook | Email|
- DUHU Ahmedabad Recruitment 2021 | SI, Staff Nurse & Other Posts
- Bank Note Press Recruitment 2021 | 135 Jr. Office Assistant & Other Posts
- RMC Junior Clerk Recruitment 2021 | 122 Jr. Clerk Bharti in Rajkot
- Halol Nagarpalika Recruitment 2021 | 43 Safai Kamdar Bharti in Halol
- District Health Society Ahmedabad Recruitment 2021 | Counselor, Medical Officer & Other Posts
- (Released) Gujarat Rojgar Samachar Weekly: Date 12 May 2021 Download PDF Now
- NWDA Recruitment 2021 | Clerk, Steno & Other Posts 2021
- (Last Date Extended) RSCDL Chief Finance Officer Recruitment 2021 | Jobs in Rajkot
- SMIMER Recruitment 2021 | Technical Associate/ Junior Pharmacovigilance Associate Posts
- Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2021 Apply For Senior Civilian Staff Officer & Other Posts
- ONGC Ankleshwar Recruitment 2021 | General Duty Medical Officer
- Karamsad Nagarpalika Recruitment 2021 | Apprentice Jobs in Karamsad
- Shahera Nagarpalika Recruitment 2021 | 17 Safai Kamdar Bharti
- MSU Baroda Teaching Post Vacancy 2021 | Assistant Professor & Other Posts
- VVCC Bank Recruitment 2021 | Manager Jobs in Vallabh Vidyanagar
- GERC Recruitment 2021 | Chairperson Post in Gujarat Electricity Regulatory Commission (GERC)
- Western Railway Ahmedabad Hospital Attendant Recruitment 2021 | 17 Posts For 10th Pass Jobs in Ahmedabad
- DHS Rajkot Recruitment 2021 | Pharmacist & Staff Nurse Vacancy in District Health Society Rajkot
- GMERS Hospital Valsad Recruitment 2021 | Safai Kamdar, Sataff Nurse & Other Posts
- Botad Mid Day Meal District Project Coordinator Recruitment 2021
|Jobs by Qualification|
|10th Pass||12th Pass||B.Com|
|Engineering Jobs||PG Diploma||Post Graduation|