THDCIL has Published Notification For Recruitment of Executive Trainee Post. THDCIL invites applications from bright, dedicated, result-oriented, energetic, and dynamic candidates with good academic records to join us as Executive Trainee in Finance Discipline.
THDC India Limited Recruitment 2020
|Job Recruitment Board||THDC India Limited|
|Post||Executive Trainee- (Finance)|
|Job Location||Anywhere in India|
|Job Type||CA Jobs|
THDC India Limited Executive Trainee Recruitment 2020
Good Opportunity For Those Candidates Who Are Finding CA fresher Jobs. THDCIL Executive Trainee Online Form Will be Start From 24 November 2020. Interested & Eligible Candidates Can Apply Online For THDC India Limited Vacancy.
|Opening of Online Registration||24-11-2020 at 10:00|
|Closing of Online Registration||21-12-2020 at 24:00|
|Last date of submission of payment details in Online Portal (For registered candidates only)||23-12-2020 at 17:00|
THDCIL Vacancy 2020 Details
- Maximum 30 Years
Relaxation in Upper Age Limit:
- For OBC (NCL) candidates: 03 years
- For SC candidates: 05 years
- For PwD candidates: 10 years over and above applicable category relaxation.
- For Doob Kshetra Candidates: 05 years over and above applicable category relaxation of THDCIL Projects
- CA / CMA qualified, from The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India/The Institute of Cost Accountants of India (formerly known as Institute of Cost and Works Accounts of India)
THDC Salary /Pay Scale
- Rs. 50,000/-
- Merit List
- Personal Interview
- SC/ST/PwD/ Ex-SM/ Departmental candidates: No Fee
- Other Candidates: Rs. 600/-
- Payment Mode: Online
THDC Recruitment 2020 Apply Online Process
- The Candidates Should Visit Official Website @ https://thdc.co.in/
- Next, Find & Download Advertisement and Check Eligibility Criteria Very Carefully.
- Select the Desired Post from Online Application Section and Click on the Apply Now Button.
- Fill Registration Along with Some Basic Information Like Name, Date of Birth, Caste, Etc. With Registered Mobile Number and Email.
- Pay Application Fee Through Online.
- Then Upload Photo, Sign & Photo Identity Card.
- Last, Submit the Application Form & Download or Take a Printout For Future Use.
Note: The Applicants Are Requested to Read the Official Notification Carefully Before Apply.
|Apply Online||Click Here (24-11-2020)|
|Official Website||Check Here|
|Get Free Govt Job Alert On Mobile||Telegram | Facebook | Email|
- DHS Gir Somnath Recruitment 2021 | 48 Community Health Officer Posts
- District Health Society Gandhinagar Recruitment 2021 | Community Health Officer Vacancy
- District Health Society Bhavnagar Recruitment 2021 | 32 CHO Vacancy
- District Health Society Valsad Recruitment 2021 | 64 Community Health Officer Vacancy
- Guj Info Petro Limited Recruitment 2021 | Sr Manager, Engineer & Other Posts
- The Kalol Urban Co-op Bank Ltd Recruitment 2021 | Chief Executive Officer
- RUDA Recruitment 2021 | Deputy Executive Engineer Vacancy
- Shree Lokniketan Trust Bela Recruitment 2021 | Computer Teacher, Gruhmata & Other Posts
- Indian Navy Sailor MR Recruitment 2021 | 33 Vacancy For 10th Pass
- BMC Recruitment 2021 | SI & Other Posts Apply Online @Ojas
- Citizen Co-Operative Bank Limited Rajkot Recruitment 2021 | Managing Director & Chief Executive Officer Posts
- Regional Commissioner Municipality Office Vadodara Zone Recruitment 2021 | Chief Officer, Stenographer & Other Posts
- (Call Letter Released) Gujarat High Court Programmer Recruitment 2021 at HC OJAS
- Numaligarh Refinery Limited Recruitment 2021 | 66 Various Posts
- (New) The Co-operative Bank of Rajkot Recruitment 2012 | CEO, Clerk – Cashier & Other Posts
- HFWD Vadodara Recruitment 2021 | PHN & Other Posts
- NSTFDC Recruitment 2021 | Assistant General Manager Personnel Post @http://www.nstfdc.net
- NAU Senior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021 | SRF & Field Assistant Posts
- National Institute of Ayurveda Lecturer Recruitment 2021
- Anti Corruption Bureau (ACB) Gujarat Legal Advisor Recruitment 2021
|Jobs by Qualification|
|10th Pass||12th Pass||B.Com|
|Engineering Jobs||PG Diploma||Post Graduation|