Territorial Army has Published Officers Vacancy Notification And Syllabus. This article is helpful for the candidate who wants to apply or Already Applied. Because we have given all the information of the Territorial Army Officer Syllabus here With Topic Wise. So check and comment if there is any problem related to the exam.
Short Details of Territorial Army Recruitment 2021
|Job Recruitment Board||Territorial Army|
|Job Location||Anywhere in India|
|Job Type||Defecne Jobs|
|Salary||56,100 – 1,77,500|
|Click Here For Full Details & Apply Online|
Territorial Army Officer Exam Pattern 2021
|Paper||Subject||Time Allotted||Numbers of Questions||Marks|
|1||Part – 1 Reasoning||2 hrs||50||50|
|Part – 2 Elementary Mathematics||50||50|
|2||Part – 1 General Knowledge||2 hrs||50||50|
|Part – 2 English||50||50|
- Type of Exam: Objective (OMR Answer Sheet will be used).
- Qualifying Marks: Minimum 40% marks in each part of the paper separately and an overall average of 50%.
- Penalty For Wrong Answers: Candidates should note that there will be a penalty (Negative Marking) for wrong answers marked by a candidate in the Objective Type Question Papers.
Territorial Army Officer Syllabus 2021
Paper – I. Reasoning and Elementary Mathematics.
Part – 1. Reasoning
- The question paper will be designed to test the candidates’ ability to complete sequences making logical conclusions based on simple patter of numbers, statements, figures, letters etc as may be expected of a rational thinking person without any special study of the subject.
Part – 2. Elementary Mathematics.
- Number System – natural numbers,
- rational and real numbers.
- Fundamental operations – addition,
- square roots,
- decimal fraction.
(ii) Unitary Method.
- Time and distance,
- time and work,
- application to simple and compound interest,
- profit and loss,
- ratio and proportion,
(iii) Elementary Number Theory.
- Division algorithm,
- prime and composite numbers.
- Tests of divisibility by 2, 3, 4, 5, 9 & 11.
- Multiples and factors,
- factorization theorem,
- HCF, and LCM.
- Euclidean algorithm,
- logarithms to base 10,
- laws of logarithms,
- use of logarithmic tables.
- Basic operations,
- simple factors,
- remainder theorem,
- theory of polynomials,
- solutions of quadratic equations,
- relation between its roots and coefficients (only real roots to be considered).
- Simultaneous linear equations in two unknowns-analytical and graphical solutions.
- Simultaneous linear equations in two variables and their solutions.
- Practical problems leading to two simultaneous liner equations or in equations in two variables or quadratic equations in one variable and their solutions.
- Set language and set notation, rational expressions and conditional identities, laws of indices.
- Sine x,
- cosine x,
- tangent x when O° < x < 90°.
- Values of sine x,
- cos x and ten x,
- for x = 0°, 30°, 45°, 60° & 90°.
- Simple trigonometric identities. Use of trigonometric tables. Simple cases of heights and distances.
Lines and angles, plane and plane figures theorems on
- Properties of angles at a point.
- Parallel lines.
- Sides and angles of a triangle.
- Congruency of triangles.
- Similar triangles.
- Concurrence of medians and altitudes.
- Properties of angles, sides and diagonals of a parallelogram, rectangle and square.
- Circle and its properties, including tangents and normal.
- Areas of squares,
- triangle and circle.
- Areas of figures which can bisect into the figures (field book).
- Surface area and volume of cuboids, lateral surface and volume of right circular area of cylinders.
- Surface area and volume of spheres.
- Collection and tabulation of statistical data,
- graphical representation-frequency polygons,
- bar charts,
- pie charts, etc.
- Measures of central tendency.
Territorial Army Officer Syllabus of Paper-II. General Knowledge and English.
Part – 1. General Knowledge.
- General knowledge including knowledge of current events and such matters of everyday observation and experience in scientific aspects as may be expected of an educated person who has not made a special study of any scientific subject.
- The paper will also include questions on the history of India and geography of nature which candidates should be able to answer without special study.
Part – 2. English.
- The question paper will be designed to test the candidates’ understanding of English and workman – like use of words.
- Questions in English are from synonyms, antonyms, reading comprehension, Para jumbles, error spotting, jumbled sentences, sentence correction and fill in the blanks.
- (New Ojas Bharti) Upcoming 4000+ Gujarat Revenue Talati Bharti News 2021 | Apply @https://ojas.gujarat.gov.in
- Sanand Nagarpalika Apprentice Recruitment 2021
- GBRC Scientist Recruitment 2021
- District Health Society Vadodara Recruitment 2021 | Assistant and Other Posts
- Mid Day Meal Scheme Bharuch Recruitment 2021 | Supervisor & Project Coordinator Posts
- ICPS Navsari Recruitment 2021-Store Keeper / Accountant Posts
- DRDA Banaskantha Recruitment 2021-Block Coordinator & Cluster Coordinator Vacancy
- GAIL Medical Officer Recruitment 2021 | General Duty Medical Officer Post
- Shahera Nagarpalika Recruitment 2021 | Safai Kamdar Bharti
- GTU Recruitment 2021 | Assistant, Manager & Other Posts
- Download RMC Junior Clerk Call Letter 2021 | 122 Jr. Clerk Bharti in Rajkot
- (Reopen) Gujarat Police Bharti 2021 | 1382 PSI, ASI & Intelligence Officer Posts
- RNSB Peon Recruitment 2021 | Bank Peon Jobs in Rajkot
- IPR Clerk Recruitment 2021
- ITI Khambha Recruitment 2021 – Pravasi Supervisor Instructor Posts
- ITI Chhota Udepur Recruitment 2021 – Pravasi Supervisor Instructor Posts
- DRDA Dahod Recruitment 2021 | Consultant Posts
- ITI Kheda Recruitment 2021 – Pravasi Supervisor Instructor Vacancy
- Gujarat Rojgar Samachar Weekly: Date 13 October 2021 Download PDF Now
- (Interview) NAU Senior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021 | SRF & Field Assistant Posts
|Jobs by Qualification|
|10th Pass||12th Pass||B.Com|
|Engineering Jobs||PG Diploma||Post Graduation|