Territorial Army has Published Officers Vacancy Notification And Syllabus. This article is helpful for the candidate who wants to apply or Already Applied. Because we have given all the information of the Territorial Army Officer Syllabus here With Topic Wise. So check and comment if there is any problem related to the exam.
Short Details of Territorial Army Recruitment 2021
|Job Recruitment Board||Territorial Army|
|Job Location||Anywhere in India|
|Job Type||Defecne Jobs|
|Salary||56,100 – 1,77,500|
|Click Here For Full Details & Apply Online|
Territorial Army Officer Exam Pattern 2021
|Paper||Subject||Time Allotted||Numbers of Questions||Marks|
|1||Part – 1 Reasoning||2 hrs||50||50|
|Part – 2 Elementary Mathematics||50||50|
|2||Part – 1 General Knowledge||2 hrs||50||50|
|Part – 2 English||50||50|
- Type of Exam: Objective (OMR Answer Sheet will be used).
- Qualifying Marks: Minimum 40% marks in each part of the paper separately and an overall average of 50%.
- Penalty For Wrong Answers: Candidates should note that there will be a penalty (Negative Marking) for wrong answers marked by a candidate in the Objective Type Question Papers.
Territorial Army Officer Syllabus 2021
Paper – I. Reasoning and Elementary Mathematics.
Part – 1. Reasoning
- The question paper will be designed to test the candidates’ ability to complete sequences making logical conclusions based on simple patter of numbers, statements, figures, letters etc as may be expected of a rational thinking person without any special study of the subject.
Part – 2. Elementary Mathematics.
- Number System – natural numbers,
- rational and real numbers.
- Fundamental operations – addition,
- square roots,
- decimal fraction.
(ii) Unitary Method.
- Time and distance,
- time and work,
- application to simple and compound interest,
- profit and loss,
- ratio and proportion,
(iii) Elementary Number Theory.
- Division algorithm,
- prime and composite numbers.
- Tests of divisibility by 2, 3, 4, 5, 9 & 11.
- Multiples and factors,
- factorization theorem,
- HCF, and LCM.
- Euclidean algorithm,
- logarithms to base 10,
- laws of logarithms,
- use of logarithmic tables.
- Basic operations,
- simple factors,
- remainder theorem,
- theory of polynomials,
- solutions of quadratic equations,
- relation between its roots and coefficients (only real roots to be considered).
- Simultaneous linear equations in two unknowns-analytical and graphical solutions.
- Simultaneous linear equations in two variables and their solutions.
- Practical problems leading to two simultaneous liner equations or in equations in two variables or quadratic equations in one variable and their solutions.
- Set language and set notation, rational expressions and conditional identities, laws of indices.
- Sine x,
- cosine x,
- tangent x when O° < x < 90°.
- Values of sine x,
- cos x and ten x,
- for x = 0°, 30°, 45°, 60° & 90°.
- Simple trigonometric identities. Use of trigonometric tables. Simple cases of heights and distances.
Lines and angles, plane and plane figures theorems on
- Properties of angles at a point.
- Parallel lines.
- Sides and angles of a triangle.
- Congruency of triangles.
- Similar triangles.
- Concurrence of medians and altitudes.
- Properties of angles, sides and diagonals of a parallelogram, rectangle and square.
- Circle and its properties, including tangents and normal.
- Areas of squares,
- triangle and circle.
- Areas of figures which can bisect into the figures (field book).
- Surface area and volume of cuboids, lateral surface and volume of right circular area of cylinders.
- Surface area and volume of spheres.
- Collection and tabulation of statistical data,
- graphical representation-frequency polygons,
- bar charts,
- pie charts, etc.
- Measures of central tendency.
Territorial Army Officer Syllabus of Paper-II. General Knowledge and English.
Part – 1. General Knowledge.
- General knowledge including knowledge of current events and such matters of everyday observation and experience in scientific aspects as may be expected of an educated person who has not made a special study of any scientific subject.
- The paper will also include questions on the history of India and geography of nature which candidates should be able to answer without special study.
Part – 2. English.
- The question paper will be designed to test the candidates’ understanding of English and workman – like use of words.
- Questions in English are from synonyms, antonyms, reading comprehension, Para jumbles, error spotting, jumbled sentences, sentence correction and fill in the blanks.
- BISAG-N Recruitment 2023 | 4 Project Director/ Manager
- Regional Commissioner Municipality Office Surat Zone Recruitment 2023 | Legal Officer Post
- District T.B. Program Committee Vadodara Recruitment 2023
- District Health Society Devbhumi Dwarka Recruitment 2023
- Gujarat Rojgar Samachar Weekly: Date 28-12-2022 Download PDF Now
- Gujarat 33 District Apprentice Bharti Melo 2023
- (New Ojas Bharti) Upcoming 4000+ Gujarat Revenue Talati Bharti News 2023 | Apply @https://ojas.gujarat.gov.in
- IRMA Programme Manager Recruitment 2023 Apply Online
- MDM Arvalli Scheme Recruitment 2023 | Supervisor & Co-Ordinator Posts
- Ankleshwar Nagarpalika Apprentice Recruitment 2023 – ITI Pass Jobs
- ICPS Bharuch Recruitment 2023 StoreKeeper Vacancy
- MDM Dahod Recruitment 2023 – Supervisor or Coordinator Posts
- NHM Kutch Recruitment 2023 Apply Online @arogyasathi.gujarat.gov.in
- SSG Hospital Vadodara Recruitment 2023 autoclave operator Vacancy
- Gujcost Recruitment 2022 Walk-in-interview
- National Health Mission NHM Gandhinagar Recruitment 2023
- Ojas GPSSB Junior Clerk new Exam Date 2022 @ Gujarat Panchayat Bharti Board
- ICAR-DMAPR Research Associate Recruitment 2023
- Uttam Dairy Ahmedabad Recruitment 2023 | Driver Posts
- AAU Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2023 | AAU Career
|Jobs by Qualification|
|10th Pass||12th Pass||B.Com|
|Engineering Jobs||PG Diploma||Post Graduation|