Supreme Court of India has Released Junior Court Assistant Vacancies. Detailed Supreme court junior assistant notification 2023 PDF has been Published. Online applications are invited from Indian citizens who fulfill the following essential qualifications and other eligibility conditions. www.sci.gov.in recruitment 2023 Details Are Given Below.
Supreme Court of India Recruitment 2023
|Job Recruitment Board||Supreme Court of India|
|Post||Junior Court Assistant|
|Job Type||Court Jobs|
Supreme court junior assistant notification 2023 PDF
|Starting Date||18-6-2022 at 10.00 hrs|
|Last Date||10-7-2022 at 23.59 hours.|
Supreme court junior assistant notification 2023 Details
- 210 Vacancies
- The number of vacancies is tentative and subject to change i.e. increase or decrease due to administrative reasons.
Supreme Court Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates should not be below 18 years and above 30 years of age as on 01.07.2022.
- Usual relaxation in age will be admissible to SC/ST/OBC/Physically challenged/Ex-Servicemen and dependents of Freedom Fighters as per Government Rules.
- There will be no upper age limit for departmental candidates of the Registry of Supreme Court. However, no relaxation in age will be allowed to the candidates working in other Government departments etc.
- Bachelor’s degree of a recognized University
- Minimum speed of 35 w.p.m. in English Typing on Computer
- Knowledge of Computer operation
Junior Court Assistant Supreme Court salary /Pay Scale
- Level 6 of Pay Matrix with initial Basic Pay of Rs. 35,400/-.
- The approximate Gross Salary as per existing rate of allowances including HRA comes to Rs. 63068/- per month (pre-revised pay scale PB-2 with Grade Pay of Rs. 4200/-).
- Objective Type Test
- Typing Test
- Descriptive Test
Those candidates who qualify as per approved criteria/cut-off in the Written Test, Objective Type Computer Knowledge Test, Typing Speed Test on Computer and Descriptive Test will be required to appear for an Interview before an Interview Board and qualify the Interview by securing minimum qualifying or more marks. After qualifying in prescribed test and Interview, the selected candidates will be empanelled in the order of merit for appointment as Junior Court Assistant. The candidates may note that mere placement in panel does not confer any right on the candidates to claim appointment for the post of Junior Court Assistant.
SCI Junior Court Assistant Exam Pattern 2023
|Objective Type Question paper with multiple choice answers containing 100 questions||2 hours There will be negative marking of 1/4th marks.|
|Objective Type Computer Knowledge Test (25 questions)|
|Typing (English) test on Computer with minimum speed 35 w.p.m. after deduction of mistakes (mistakes allowed 3%)||10 minutes|
|Descriptive Test (in English Language) consisting of Comprehension passage, Precis Writing and Essay Writing||2 hours|
Supreme court recruitment 2023 syllabus
- 50 General English questions
- 25 General Aptitude questions
- 25 General Knowledge questions
- 25 Computer Knowledge questions
SCI Junior Court Assistant Online Application Fee
- Candidates will be required to pay a non-refundable Application/Test fee of Rs. 500/- for General/OBC candidates
- Rs. 250/- for SC/ST/Ex-Servicemen/PH/Freedom Fighter candidates
- Payment Mode: Online
Supreme Court Recruitment 2023 Apply Online Steps
- The Candidates Should Visit the Official Website @https://main.sci.gov.in/
- Next, Find & Download the Advertisement and Check the Eligibility Criteria Very Carefully.
- Select the Desired Post from Online Application Section and Click on the Apply Now Button.
- Fill Registration Along with Some Basic Information Like Name, Date of Birth, Caste, Etc. With Registered Mobile Number and Email.
- Pay the Application Fee Through Online.
- Then Upload a Photo, Sign & Photo Identity Card.
- Last, Submit the Application Form & Download or Take a Printout For Future Use.
Note: The Applicants Are Requested to Read the Official Notification Carefully Before Applying.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Website||Check Here|
|Join our Google Groups to Get Updates||Join Now|
|Whatsapp Group||Group1 (New) | Group2 | Group3 | Group4
|Get Free Govt Job Alert On Mobile||Telegram | Facebook | Email|
- GTA 6 Trailer ,Grand Theft Auto VI Trailer Released
- 26146 Posts SSC Constable GD Recruitment 2023: Apply Now for Vacancies in BSF, CISF, ITBP, CRPF,
- MHA Intelligence Bureau IB ACIO II / Executive Recruitment 2023: Apply Online for 995 ACIO II / Exe Posts
- SBI Clerk Junior Associates Online Form 2023 | SBI Clerk Online 2023
- Railway NCR RRC Prayagraj Various Trade Apprentices 2023 Apply Online for 1664 Post
- Senior Lead Cloud Software Engineer
- Senior Software Engineer in Test
- Panviva – Senior Software Engineer I (Front End)
- Software Engineer
- Lead QA Engineer
- Senior Data Engineer
- RGUKT Recruitment 2023 – Regular Faculty Positions 220 vacancies
- WCD Recruitment 2023: Apply for 10,400 Anganwadi Vacancies; Check Eligibility and Application Link Here
- ssc exam calendar for 2024 Released
- Indian Railway NER RRC Gorakhpur Junior Technical Associate JTA Recruitment 2023 Apply Online for 37 Posts
- Bihar Police BPSSC Sub Inspector Recruitment 2023 Apply Online for 1275 SI Post
- 6750+ Gujarat Home Guard Bharti 2023 Application Form @homeguards.gujarat.gov.in
- Bihar Police BPSSC Sub Inspector Recruitment 2023 Released
- Rajasthan RPSC Junior Legal Officer (JLO) Recruitment 2023: Admit Card and Exam Details
- Indian Oil IOCL Apprentices Recruitment 2023 Apply Online for 1720 Post
|Jobs by Qualification|
|10th Pass||12th Pass||B.Com|
|Engineering Jobs||PG Diploma||Post Graduation|