Supreme Court of India has Released Junior Court Assistant Vacancies. Detailed Supreme court junior assistant notification 2022 PDF has been Published. Online applications are invited from Indian citizens who fulfill the following essential qualifications and other eligibility conditions. www.sci.gov.in recruitment 2022 Details Are Given Below.
Supreme Court of India Recruitment 2022
|Job Recruitment Board||Supreme Court of India|
|Post||Junior Court Assistant|
|Job Type||Court Jobs|
Supreme court junior assistant notification 2022 PDF
|Starting Date||18-6-2022 at 10.00 hrs|
|Last Date||10-7-2022 at 23.59 hours.|
Supreme court junior assistant notification 2022 Details
- 210 Vacancies
- The number of vacancies is tentative and subject to change i.e. increase or decrease due to administrative reasons.
Supreme Court Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates should not be below 18 years and above 30 years of age as on 01.07.2022.
- Usual relaxation in age will be admissible to SC/ST/OBC/Physically challenged/Ex-Servicemen and dependents of Freedom Fighters as per Government Rules.
- There will be no upper age limit for departmental candidates of the Registry of Supreme Court. However, no relaxation in age will be allowed to the candidates working in other Government departments etc.
- Bachelor’s degree of a recognized University
- Minimum speed of 35 w.p.m. in English Typing on Computer
- Knowledge of Computer operation
Junior Court Assistant Supreme Court salary /Pay Scale
- Level 6 of Pay Matrix with initial Basic Pay of Rs. 35,400/-.
- The approximate Gross Salary as per existing rate of allowances including HRA comes to Rs. 63068/- per month (pre-revised pay scale PB-2 with Grade Pay of Rs. 4200/-).
- Objective Type Test
- Typing Test
- Descriptive Test
Those candidates who qualify as per approved criteria/cut-off in the Written Test, Objective Type Computer Knowledge Test, Typing Speed Test on Computer and Descriptive Test will be required to appear for an Interview before an Interview Board and qualify the Interview by securing minimum qualifying or more marks. After qualifying in prescribed test and Interview, the selected candidates will be empanelled in the order of merit for appointment as Junior Court Assistant. The candidates may note that mere placement in panel does not confer any right on the candidates to claim appointment for the post of Junior Court Assistant.
SCI Junior Court Assistant Exam Pattern 2022
|Objective Type Question paper with multiple choice answers containing 100 questions||2 hours There will be negative marking of 1/4th marks.|
|Objective Type Computer Knowledge Test (25 questions)|
|Typing (English) test on Computer with minimum speed 35 w.p.m. after deduction of mistakes (mistakes allowed 3%)||10 minutes|
|Descriptive Test (in English Language) consisting of Comprehension passage, Precis Writing and Essay Writing||2 hours|
Supreme court recruitment 2022 syllabus
- 50 General English questions
- 25 General Aptitude questions
- 25 General Knowledge questions
- 25 Computer Knowledge questions
SCI Junior Court Assistant Online Application Fee
- Candidates will be required to pay a non-refundable Application/Test fee of Rs. 500/- for General/OBC candidates
- Rs. 250/- for SC/ST/Ex-Servicemen/PH/Freedom Fighter candidates
- Payment Mode: Online
Supreme Court Recruitment 2022 Apply Online Steps
- The Candidates Should Visit Official Website @https://main.sci.gov.in/
- Next, Find & Download the Advertisement and Check Eligibility Criteria Very Carefully.
- Select the Desired Post from Online Application Section and Click on the Apply Now Button.
- Fill Registration Along with Some Basic Information Like Name, Date of Birth, Caste, Etc. With Registered Mobile Number and Email.
- Pay Application Fee Through Online.
- Then Upload Photo, Sign & Photo Identity Card.
- Last, Submit the Application Form & Download or Take a Printout For Future Use.
Note: The Applicants Are Requested to Read the Official Notification Carefully Before Apply.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Website||Check Here|
|Join our Google Groups to Get Updates||Join Now|
|Whatsapp Group||Group1 (New) | Group2 | Group3 | Group4
|Get Free Govt Job Alert On Mobile||Telegram | Facebook | Email|
- Western Railway Ahmedabad Division Recruitment 2022
- National Health Mission NHM Gandhinagar Recruitment 2022 For yoga instructor Posts
- AAU Senior Research Fellow Recruitment 2022
- GSSSB Recruitment 2022 Apply Online For 1446 Steno & Other Posts
- Roads and Buildings Department Gujarat Recruitment 2022 Law Officer Jobs in Ahmedabad & Surat
- GSRTC Bhuj Apprentice Bharti 2022 | 9th / 10th Pass
- VMC Recruitment 2022 Apply Online For 90 Vacancies
- Regional Commissioner Municipality Office Vadodara Zone Recruitment 2022 – Legal Officer Jobs
- Conviction Rate Improvement Project Junagadh Recruitment 2022
- Forest Department Junagadh Recruitment 2022 | Vanya Prani Mitra Bharti
- GSFDCL Divisional Manager Recruitment 2022
- VMC Recruitment 2022 apply online For Band Manager Posts.
- SMC Recruitment 2022 Apply Online For Dentist or Physiotherapist Posts
- Urban Health Society Junagadh Recruitment 2022 – Medical Officer Posts
- District Employment Office Narmada Recruitment 2022 career counselor in Narmada
- District Health Society Rajkot Recruitment 2022 – Staff Nurse & Other Posts
- AAU Recruitment 2022 | JRF Post
- Sabarkantha District Co-operative Milk Producers Union Ltd Recruitment 2022
- Gujarat State Road Development Corporation Ltd. Recruitment 2022 – Company Secretary Jobs in Gandhinagar
- Shree Madhi Vibhag Khand Udyog Sahakari Mandli Ltd. Recruitment 2022
|Jobs by Qualification|
|10th Pass||12th Pass||B.Com|
|Engineering Jobs||PG Diploma||Post Graduation|