Supreme Court Recruitment 2021 | Court Assistant Vacancy | Total 30 Posts | Last Date 13-03-2021 | SCI Recruitment Notification @ main.sci.gov.in
Supreme Court Junior Translator Recruitment 2021: Supreme Court of India has Going to Fill up the Court Assistant (Junior Translator) Vacancy. Invites Online Application From Bachelor’s Degree/Graduate/ Diploma/Certificate Course Completed Candidates. A total of 30 vacancies have been allotted for court assistant posts as per the Delhi Supreme Court recruitment notification.
Supreme Court Recruitment 2021
|Job Recruitment Board||Supreme Court of India|
|Job Location||Supreme Court, Delhi|
|Job Type||Court Jobs|
Supreme Court Junior Translator Recruitment 2021
Good Opportunity For Those Candidates who are looking for Court jobs in Central govt kindly make the online registration from 15th February 2021. As per the Supreme Court Recruitment notification, online application forms will be Accepted Until 13th February 2021.
SCI Vacancy 2021 Details
- Junior Translator (for translating judgment from English to Hindi): 5 Posts
- Junior Translator (for translating judgment from English to Assamese): 2 Posts
- Junior Translator (for translating judgment from English to Bengali): 2 Posts
- Junior Translator (for translating judgment from English to Telegu): 2 Posts
- Junior Translator (for translating judgment from English to Gujarati): 2 Posts
- Junior Translator (for translating judgment from English to Urdu): 2 Posts
- Junior Translator (for translating judgment from English to Marathi): 2 Posts
- Junior Translator (for translating judgment from English to Tamil): 2 Posts
- Junior Translator (for translating judgment from English to Kannada): 2 Posts
- Junior Translator (for translating judgment from English to Malayalam): 2 Posts
- Junior Translator (for translating judgment from English to Manipuri): 2 Posts
- Junior Translator (for translating judgment from English to Odia): 2 Posts
- Junior Translator (for translating judgment from English to Punjabi): 2 Posts
- Junior Translator (for translating judgment from English to Nepali): 1 Post
Eligibility Criteria of Supreme Court Junior Translator Recruitment 2021
- Minimum 18 Years
- Maximum 27 Years
- Usual relaxation in age will be admissible to the candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC/PH/Ex-Servicemen and Dependents of Freedom Fighter Category as per Government Rules.
- A Bachelor’s Degree/Graduate with Post Relevant subjects;
- A Diploma/Certificate Course in Translation from English to Hindi/Assamese/Bengali/ Telegu/ Gujarati/ Urdu/ Marathi/ Tamil/ Kannada/ Malayalam/ Manipuri/ Odia/ Punjabi/ Nepali and vice-versa from University/ Institute recognized by the Government or UGC.
- Two years’ experience in translation and vice versa in Central/State Government offices/ Parliament/State Legislature Secretariats or Central/State Public Sector Undertakings/High Courts.
- Proficiency in computer operations and knowledge of relevant office packages viz., word processing in translation.
Supreme Court Junior Translator Salary/Pay Scale 2021
- Level 7 of the Pay Matrix with initial Basic Pay of Rs.44,900/-
Selection Process For Junior Translator Exam
|Particulars||Maximum Marks||Minimum qualifying marks|
|1. Written Test||–||–|
|A Written Test of General English and General Knowledge with multiple choice answers (Objective Type)||30 marks||60%|
|Translation from English to Vernacular Language of State||60 marks||60%|
|Translation from Vernacular Language to the English Language||60 marks||60%|
|2. Typing Speed Test on a computer at the speed of 35 w.p.m. (English) and 25 w.p.m. (Vernacular language) Maximum permissible mistakes 5% of the total words typed
(a) English 10 marks
(b) Vernacular 10 marks
|3. Viva||30 marks||60%|
- General/OBC candidates: Rs. 500/-
- SC/ST/Ex-Servicemen/PH candidates/dependents: Rs. 250/-
- Payment Mode: Online
How to Apply Online For Supreme Court Junior Translator Recruitment 2021
- The Candidates Should Visit Official Website @ https://www.sci.gov.in/
- Next, Find & Download the Advertisement and Check Eligibility Criteria Very Carefully.
- Select the Desired Post from Online Application Section and Click on the Apply Now Button.
- Fill Registration Along with Some Basic Information Like Name, Date of Birth, Caste, Etc. With Registered Mobile Number and Email.
- Pay Application Fee Through Online.
- Then Upload Photo, Sign & Photo Identity Card.
- Last, Submit the Application Form & Download or Take a Printout For Future Use.
Note: The Applicants Are Requested to Read the Official Notification Carefully Before Apply.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Website||Check Here|
|Get Free Govt Job Alert On Mobile||Telegram | Facebook | Email|
- Gram Seva Trust Recruitment 2021 – Various Vacancies
- Urban Health Society Bhavnagar Recruitment 2021 | Medical Officer Posts
- LRD Call Letter 2021 Released | Gujarat Police Constable Call Letter Download @OJAS
- RMC Chemist Recruitment 2021 – Chlorine Attendant Posts
- District Tuberculosis Center Porbandar Recruitment 2021
- PGVCL Junior Programmer Recruitment 2021
- AAU Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021 | AAU Career
- RMC Account Clerk Recruitment 2021 – Rajkot Clerk Jobs
- Rajkot – RMC Station Officer Recruitment 2021
- RMC Sanitary Sub Inspector Recruitment 2021
- Sojitra Nagarpalika Recruitment 2021 | Safai Kamdar Bharti
- Una Nagarpalika Recruitment 2021 | 21 Safai Kamdar Posts
- Gujarat Rojgar Samachar Weekly: Date 17 November 2021 Download PDF Now
- Valsad District Central Co-Operative Bank Recruitment For BM Post 2021
- AAU Senior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021
- IIT Gandhinagar Junior Project Accountant Recruitment 2021
- DRDA Gandhinagar Recruitment 2021 – Clerk, Assistant & Other Posts
- Lathi Nagarpalika Recruitment 2021 – Safai Kamdar Bharti
- MDM Morbi Recruitment 2021 – Supervisor & Co-ordinator Posts
- Commissionerate of Rural Development Office Recruitment 2021 | OmbudsmanPosts
|Jobs by Qualification|
|10th Pass||12th Pass||B.Com|
|Engineering Jobs||PG Diploma||Post Graduation|