Supreme Court Recruitment 2021 | Court Assistant Vacancy | Total 30 Posts | Last Date 13-03-2021 | SCI Recruitment Notification @ main.sci.gov.in
Supreme Court Junior Translator Recruitment 2021: Supreme Court of India has Going to Fill up the Court Assistant (Junior Translator) Vacancy. Invites Online Application From Bachelor’s Degree/Graduate/ Diploma/Certificate Course Completed Candidates. A total of 30 vacancies have been allotted for court assistant posts as per the Delhi Supreme Court recruitment notification.
Supreme Court Recruitment 2021
|Job Recruitment Board||Supreme Court of India|
|Job Location||Supreme Court, Delhi|
|Job Type||Court Jobs|
Supreme Court Junior Translator Recruitment 2021
Good Opportunity For Those Candidates who are looking for Court jobs in Central govt kindly make the online registration from 15th February 2021. As per the Supreme Court Recruitment notification, online application forms will be Accepted Until 13th February 2021.
SCI Vacancy 2021 Details
- Junior Translator (for translating judgment from English to Hindi): 5 Posts
- Junior Translator (for translating judgment from English to Assamese): 2 Posts
- Junior Translator (for translating judgment from English to Bengali): 2 Posts
- Junior Translator (for translating judgment from English to Telegu): 2 Posts
- Junior Translator (for translating judgment from English to Gujarati): 2 Posts
- Junior Translator (for translating judgment from English to Urdu): 2 Posts
- Junior Translator (for translating judgment from English to Marathi): 2 Posts
- Junior Translator (for translating judgment from English to Tamil): 2 Posts
- Junior Translator (for translating judgment from English to Kannada): 2 Posts
- Junior Translator (for translating judgment from English to Malayalam): 2 Posts
- Junior Translator (for translating judgment from English to Manipuri): 2 Posts
- Junior Translator (for translating judgment from English to Odia): 2 Posts
- Junior Translator (for translating judgment from English to Punjabi): 2 Posts
- Junior Translator (for translating judgment from English to Nepali): 1 Post
Eligibility Criteria of Supreme Court Junior Translator Recruitment 2021
- Minimum 18 Years
- Maximum 27 Years
- Usual relaxation in age will be admissible to the candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC/PH/Ex-Servicemen and Dependents of Freedom Fighter Category as per Government Rules.
- A Bachelor’s Degree/Graduate with Post Relevant subjects;
- A Diploma/Certificate Course in Translation from English to Hindi/Assamese/Bengali/ Telegu/ Gujarati/ Urdu/ Marathi/ Tamil/ Kannada/ Malayalam/ Manipuri/ Odia/ Punjabi/ Nepali and vice-versa from University/ Institute recognized by the Government or UGC.
- Two years’ experience in translation and vice versa in Central/State Government offices/ Parliament/State Legislature Secretariats or Central/State Public Sector Undertakings/High Courts.
- Proficiency in computer operations and knowledge of relevant office packages viz., word processing in translation.
Supreme Court Junior Translator Salary/Pay Scale 2021
- Level 7 of the Pay Matrix with initial Basic Pay of Rs.44,900/-
Selection Process For Junior Translator Exam
|Particulars||Maximum Marks||Minimum qualifying marks|
|1. Written Test||–||–|
|A Written Test of General English and General Knowledge with multiple choice answers (Objective Type)||30 marks||60%|
|Translation from English to Vernacular Language of State||60 marks||60%|
|Translation from Vernacular Language to the English Language||60 marks||60%|
|2. Typing Speed Test on a computer at the speed of 35 w.p.m. (English) and 25 w.p.m. (Vernacular language) Maximum permissible mistakes 5% of the total words typed
(a) English 10 marks
(b) Vernacular 10 marks
|3. Viva||30 marks||60%|
- General/OBC candidates: Rs. 500/-
- SC/ST/Ex-Servicemen/PH candidates/dependents: Rs. 250/-
- Payment Mode: Online
How to Apply Online For Supreme Court Junior Translator Recruitment 2021
- The Candidates Should Visit Official Website @ https://www.sci.gov.in/
- Next, Find & Download the Advertisement and Check Eligibility Criteria Very Carefully.
- Select the Desired Post from Online Application Section and Click on the Apply Now Button.
- Fill Registration Along with Some Basic Information Like Name, Date of Birth, Caste, Etc. With Registered Mobile Number and Email.
- Pay Application Fee Through Online.
- Then Upload Photo, Sign & Photo Identity Card.
- Last, Submit the Application Form & Download or Take a Printout For Future Use.
Note: The Applicants Are Requested to Read the Official Notification Carefully Before Apply.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Website||Check Here|
|Get Free Govt Job Alert On Mobile||Telegram | Facebook | Email|
- Commissionerate of Rural Development Office Recruitment 2021 | Consultant Posts
- DHS Mahisagar Recruitment 2021 | 18 Community Health Officer Posts
- Gujarat Staff Nurse Result Declared – Check Now
- District Health Society Dang Recruitment 2021 | 29 CHO Vacancy
- (સુધારો) District Health Society DHS Surendranagar Recruitment 2021 | CHO Posts
- Urban Health Society Bhavnagar Recruitment 2021 | Staff Nurse, Lab. Technician & Other Posts
- (સુધારો) District Health Society Rajkot Recruitment 2021 | 87 CHO Vacancy
- IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2021 | 5800+ Bank Clerk Jobs
- IRMA Academic Associate Recruitment 2021 in Finance and Accounts Area / Social Sciences Area & Economics Area
- (સુધારો) District Health Society Devbhumi Dwarka Recruitment 2021 | 101 CHO Posts
- (સુધારો) District Health Society Amreli Recruitment 2021 | 39 Community Health Officer Posts
- (સુધારો) District Health Society Morbi Recruitment 2021 | 42 CHO Posts
- Khambhat Nagarpalika Recruitment 2021 | Municipal Engineer Vacancy
- HAL Apprentice Recruitment 2021 | 165 Trade Apprentice Vacancy in Nashik
- GSRDC Recruitment 2021 | Company Secretary Post
- ITI Dholka Recruitment 2021 | Pravasi Supervisor Instructor Posts
- Guj Info Petro Limited Recruitment 2021 | Sr Manager, Engineer & Other Posts
- (Call Letter Released) Gujarat High Court Programmer Recruitment 2021 at HC OJAS
- BSF Constable Recruitment 2021-22 | 269 BSF Constable (GD) Vacancies
- District Health Society Surat Recruitment 2021 | 90 Community Health Officer Posts
|Jobs by Qualification|
|10th Pass||12th Pass||B.Com|
|Engineering Jobs||PG Diploma||Post Graduation|