SSC Stenographer Syllabus 2020: The Staff Selection Commission has released Syllabus For Stenographer Job. Here we Mentioned a Detailed Syllabus For SSC Steno Jobs. This is Important for Preparing For SSC Stenographer Exam. Applicants Get Exam Pattern & Syllabus For SSC Steno Exam From This Article.
SSC Recruitment 2020
|Job Recruitment Board||The Staff Selection Commission|
|Notification No.||Stenographer Grade ‘C’ and ‘D’ Examination, 2020|
|Job Type||12th Pass Govt Job|
SSC Stenographer Syllabus 2020
Indicative Syllabus for Computer Based Mode Examination:
General Intelligence & Reasoning:
- It would include questions of both verbal and non- verbal types.
- The test will include questions on
- similarities and differences,
- space visualization,
- decision making,
- visual memory,
- discriminating observation,
- relationship concepts,
- arithmetical reasoning,
- verbal and figure classification,
- arithmetical number series,
- non-verbal series etc.
- The test will also include questions designed to test the candidate’s abilities to deal with abstract ideas and symbols and their relationship, arithmetical computation and other analytical functions.
- Questions will be designed to test the ability of the candidate’s general awareness of the environment around him and its application to society.
- Questions will also be designed to test knowledge of current events and of such matters of everyday observation and experience in their scientific aspects as may be expected of an educated person.
- The test will also include questions relating to India and its neighboring countries especially pertaining to Sports,
- Economic scene,
- General Polity including Indian Constitution, and Scientific Research, etc.
- These questions will be such that they do not require a special study of any discipline.
English Language & Comprehension:
- In addition to the testing of candidates’ understanding of the English Language,
- its vocabulary,
- sentence structure,
- antonyms, and its correct usage, etc.
- his/her writing ability would also be tested.
Skill test in Stenography:
- Candidates who obtain the qualifying marks in the Examination as may be prescribed by the Commission will only be called for the Skill Test.
- The commission may also prescribe qualifying marks in each part of the Examination.
- The skill test will be of qualifying nature and the Commission will fix the qualifying standards in the skill test for different categories of candidates.
- The candidates will have to appear for the stenography test.
- The candidates will be given one dictation for 10 minutes in English / Hindi at the speed of 100 w.p.m. for the post of Stenographer Grade ‘C’ and 80 w.p.m. for the post of Stenographer Grade ‘D’. The matter will have to be transcribed on computing. The transcription time is as follows:-
For Stenographer Grade ‘D’:
- 50 minutes (English)
- 65 minutes (Hindi)
For Stenographer Grade ‘C’:
- 40 minutes (English)
- 55 Minutes (Hindi)
ssc stenographer syllabus 2020 Download PDF