SSC SI Recruitment 2020: The Staff Selection Commission will hold an Open Competitive Examination for recruitment of Sub-Inspectors (SI) in Delhi Police and Central Armed Police Forces (CAPF). SSC CPO 2020 Notification has Released. Sub-Inspector Online Form 2020 Start on 17th June 2020 And Will be Available until 16-07-2020. Interested & Eligible Candidates Can Apply For Delhi police si recruitment 2020 & CAPF si recruitment 2020 Before the Last Date.
SSC CPO 2020
|Job Recruitment Board||Staff Selection Commission / Central Police Organization|
|Notification No.||F. No. 3/2/2020P&P-II|
|Job Location||Anywhere In India|
|Job Type||Police Jobs|
SSC SI Recruitment 2020
SSC CPO 2020 apply online For Sub Inspector Posts Regarding Notification & Apply Online Link Active on Official Website. Those Applicants Are Eligible to Apply Who Have Complet Bachelor Degree. Selected Candaiets Will be Posted in Anywhere in India. Candidates Can Get Complete Details About SSC Sub Inspector Exam From This Article. The Applicants Are Requested to Read the Official Notification Carefully Before Apply.
Sub-inspector Exam Date 2020 & Important Dates
|Starting Date of Online Application||17-06-2020|
|Last Date of Online Application||16-07-2020 (23:30)|
|Last date and time for making online fee payment||18-07-2020 (23:30)|
|Last date and time for generation of offline Challan||20-07-2020 (23:30)|
|Last date for payment through Challan (during working hours of Bank)||22-07-2020|
|Dates of Computer Based Examination (Paper-I)||29-09-2020 to 05-10-2020|
|Date of Computer Based Examination (Paper-II)||01-03-2021|
SSC SI in Delhi Police & CAPF Jobs Details Like Vacancy, Age Limits, Education Qualification, Application Fee, Payment Mode, Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Mode of Selection, how to Apply, etc. Regarding All Information Given Below.
SSC SI Vacancy 2020 Details
Eligibility Criteria of SSC SI Recruitment 2020
- Minimum 20 Years
- Maximum 25 Years
- SC/ST: 5 Years
- OBC: 3 Years
- Ex-servicemen (ESM): 3 years
Departmental candidates amongst Constables, Head Constables and Assistant Sub-Inspector of Delhi Police with a minimum of three years service and who shall not be more than 30 years (33 years for OBC and 35 years for SC/ ST)
- Educational Qualification for all posts is a Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university or equivalent.
For the post of Sub Inspector in Delhi Police only:
- Male candidates must possess a valid Driving License for LMV (Motorcycle and Car) on the date fixed for Physical Endurance and Measurement Tests. However, the candidates who do not have a Valid Driving License for LMV (Motorcycle and Car) are eligible for all other posts in CAPFs.
Central sub-inspector Salary/Pay Scale
Sub-Inspector (GD) in CAPF:
- The post carries pay scale of Level-6 (Rs.35,400 – 1,12,400/-) and is classified as Group “B” (Non-Gazetted), Non-Ministerial.
Sub-Inspector (Executive) – (Male/ Female) in Delhi Police:
- The post carries pay scale of Leve-6 (Rs.35,400-1,12,400/-) and is classified as Group “C” (Non-Gazetted) by Delhi Police.
SSC CPO SI 2020 Selection Process
- The examination will consist of Paper-I, Physical Standard Test (PST)/ Physical Endurance Test (PET), Paper-II, and Detailed Medical Examination (DME). All these stages of the examination are mandatory.
Physical Standard Test (for all Posts)
|Category of candidates||Height (in cm)||Chest (in cm)|
|Candidates belonging to Hill areas of Garhwal, Kumaon, Himachal Pradesh, Gorkhas, Dogras, Marathas, Kashmir Valley, Leh & Ladakh regions of J&K, North-Eastern States and Sikkim.||165||80||85|
|All candidates belonging to Scheduled Tribes||162.5||77||82|
|Female candidates belonging to Hill areas of Garhwal, Kumaon, Himachal Pradesh, Gorkhas, Dogras, Marathas, Kashmir Valley, Leh & Ladakh regions of J&K, North-Eastern States and Sikkim||155||–||–|
|All-female candidates belonging to Scheduled Tribes||154||–||–|
|Weight: Corresponding to height (for all posts).|
Physical Endurance Test (PET) (For all posts)
For male candidates:
- 100-meter race in 16 seconds
- 1.6 km race in 6.5 minutes
- Long Jump: 3.65 meters in 3 chances
- High Jump: 1.2 meters in 3 chances
- Shot put (16 Lbs): 4.5 meters in 3 chance
For female candidates:
- 100-meter race in 18 seconds
- 800-meter race in 4 minutes
- Long Jump: 2.7 meters in 3 chances
- High Jump: 0.9 meters in 3 chances
Application Fee For Sub-Inspector online form 2020
- General Candidates: Rs. 100/-
- Women/ SC/ST/ EXM Candidaets : No Fee
- Payment Mode: Online / Offline
How to Apply For SSC SI Recruitment 2020
- The Candidates Should Visit Official Website @ https://ssc.nic.in
- Next, Find & Download Advertisement and Check Eligibility Criteria Very Carefully.
- Select the Desired Post from Online Application Section and Click on the Apply Now Button.
- Fill Registration Along with Some Basic Information Like Name, Date of Birth, Caste, Etc. With Registered Mobile Number and Email.
- Pay Application Fee Through Online or Offline SBI Challan.
- Then Upload Photo, Sign & Photo Identity Card.
- Last, Submit the Application Form & Download or Take a Printout For Future Use.
SSC CPO 2020 Important Links
|Apply Online||Register | Login|
|Official Website||Check Here|
|Get Free Govt Job Alert On Mobile||Telegram | Facebook|
SSC SI Exam Centers
We Hope That the Information About SSC SI Recruitment 2020 Given Above on this Page is Very Useful For You. Candidates Can Visit the Official Website For more details about the Sub-Inspector in Delhi Police and Central Armed Police Forces Examination, 2020. Also, Admit Card, Merit List, Selection List, Result, etc. It will be published on the official website. Visit Our Website www.freegovtjobalert.in Regularly To Easily Get The Latest Job Updates.
SSC CPO Sub-Inspector FAQs
Q. What is the SSC CPO Full Form?
A. Staff Selection Commission Central Police Organization.
Q. What is the salary of SSC Sub-inspector?
A. Pay scale of Level-6 (Rs.35,400 - 1,12,400/-)
Q. When will Start SSC Sub-Inspector Online Form 2020?
A. Starting Date of Online Application is 17-06-2020.
Q. What is the last date to apply for SSC SI Recruitment 2020?
A. The Last Date is 16-07-2020 (23:30) For Apply Online.
Q. How many Vacancies are there For SI in Delhi Police & CAPF?
A. As Current SSC CPO 2020 Notification, A total of 1564 Vacancies Are There.
Q. What is the qualification For CAPF & Delhi Police SI Recruitment 2020?
A. Candidates Must Have Complet Bachelor’s degree.
Q. How to Apply For SSC Sub-Inspector Jobs?
A. Eligible Candidates Can Apply Online Through Official Website OR Check Important Links of this Articles For More Details.
Q. How much is the application fee for Sub-Inspector online form 2020?
A. General Candidates: Rs. 100/- And, Women/ SC/ST/ EXM Candidates: No Fee
Q. What is the age limit to apply for SI Police Jobs 2020?
A. Minimum 20 Years And, Maximum 25 Years
Q. What is the Selection Process of the SSC CPO SI Vacancy?
A. Paper-I Physical Standard Test (PST)/ Physical Endurance Test (PET), Paper-II Medical Examination (DME).