SSC SI & ASI Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2019: The Staff Selection Commission will hold an Open Competitive Computer Based Examination for Recruitment of Sub-Inspector (SI) in Delhi Police, Central Armed Police Forces (CAPFs) and Assistant Sub-Inspector (ASI) in CISF. Departmental candidates amongst Constables, Head Constables and Assistant Sub-Inspector of Delhi Police with minimum three years service, who shall not be more than 30 years (33 years for OBC and 35 years for SC/ ST) of age, may also apply for filling up of Departmental Vacancies of Sub Inspector (Executive)-Male. SSC Exam Syllabus & Exam Pattern Is Here.
SSC SI & ASI Syllabus PDF & Exam Pattern 2019
The Staff Selection Commission Vacancy of Sub-inspector in Delhi Police, Central Armed Police Force and Assistant Sub-inspector Exam Conducted by SSC Recruitment Board. SSC SI & ASI Exam Date is 11-12-2019 to 13-12-2019. The syllabus and exam pattern are important for the applicant to Qualified in the exam. So SSC SI Syllabus And SSC ASI Exam Pattern is Given Below.
SSC SI & ASI Exam Pattern
The examination will consist of Paper-I, Physical Standard Test (PST)/ Physical Endurance Test (PET), Paper-II and Detailed Medical Examination (DME). All these stages of the examination is mandatory. Details of these Papers/ Tests is as follows:
|Paper-I (Exam Date: 11-12-2019 to 13-12-2019)|
|I||General Intelligence and Reasoning||50/ 50||120 Min. (2 Hours)|
|II||General Knowledge and General Awareness||50/ 50|
|III||Quantitative Aptitude||50/ 50|
|IV||English Comprehension||50/ 50|
|Paper-II (will be intimated in due course)|
|–||English language & Comprehension||200/200||120 Min. (2 Hours)|
- Questions in both papers will be of Objective Multiple Choice Type.
- Questions will be set in Hindi and English in Parts-I, II and III of Paper-I.
- There will be negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer in Paper-I & Paper-II.
- Candidates are, therefore, advised to keep this in mind while answering the questions.
- Marks scored by candidates in Computer Based Examination will be normalized by using the formula published by the Commission.
- Tentative Answer Keys will be placed on the Commission‟s website after the Examination.
SSC CPO SI & ASI Exam Syllabus
General Intelligence and Reasoning:
- It would include questions of both verbal and non-verbal type. This component may include questions on analogies,
- similarities and differences,
- space visualization,
- spatial orientation,
- analysis, judgment,
- decision making,
- visual memory,
- relationship concepts,
- arithmetical reasoning and figural classification,
- arithmetic number series,
- non-verbal series,
- coding and decoding,
- statement conclusion,
- syllogistic reasoning etc.
- The topics are, Semantic Analogy,
- Symbolic/ Number Analogy,
- Figural Analogy,
- Semantic Classification,
- Symbolic/ Number Classification,
- Figural Classification,
- Semantic Series,
- Number Series,
- Figural Series,
- Problem Solving,
- Word Building,
- Coding & de-coding,
- Numerical Operations,
- symbolic Operations,
- Trends, Space Orientation,
- Space Visualization,
- Venn Diagrams,
- Drawing inferences,
- Punched hole/ pattern-folding & un-folding,
- Figural Patternfolding and completion,
- Indexing Address matching,
- Date & city matching Classification of center codes/ roll numbers,
- Small & Capital letters/ numbers coding,
- decoding and classification,
- Embedded Figures,
- Critical thinking,
- Emotional Intelligence,
- Social Intelligence,
- Other sub-topics if any.
General Knowledge and General Awareness:
- Questions in this component will be aimed at testing the candidates‟ general awareness of the environment around him and its application to society.
- Questions will also be designed to test knowledge of current events and of such matters of everyday observations and experience in their scientific aspect as may be expected of any educated person.
- The test will also include questions relating to India and its neighboring countries especially pertaining to History,
- Economic Scene,
- General Polity,
- Indian Constitution,
- scientific Research etc.
- The questions will be designed to test the ability of appropriate use of numbers and number sense of the candidate.
- The scope of the test will be computation of whole numbers,
- fractions and relationships between numbers,
- Ratio and Proportion,
- Square roots,
- Profit & Loss,
- Partnership Business,
- Mixture and Allegation,
- Time and distance,
- Time & Work,
- Basic algebraic identities of School Algebra and Elementary surds,
- Graphs of Linear Equations,
- Triangle and its various kinds of centers,
- Congruence and similarity of triangles,
- Circle and its chords,
- angles subtended by chords of a circle,
- common tangents to two or more circles,
- Regular Polygons,
- Right Prism,
- Right Circular Cone,
- Right Circular Cylinder,
- Rectangular Parallelepiped,
- Regular Right Pyramid with triangular or square base,
- Trigonometric ratio,
- Degree and Radian Measures,
- Standard Identities,
- Complementary angles,
- Heights and Distances,
- Frequency polygon,
- Bar diagram & Pie chart.
- Candidates‟ ability to understand correct English, his basic comprehension and writing ability, etc. would be tested
English Language and Comprehension:
- Questions in this components will be designed to test the candidate‟s understanding and knowledge of English Language and will be based on error recognition,
- filling in the blanks (using verbs, preposition, articles etc),
- Sentence Structure,
- Sentence Completion,
- Phrases and Idiomatic use of Words,
- comprehension etc.