SSC Multi Tasking Staff Recruitment 2021: Staff Selection Commission has Released Short Notice For Multi Tasking Staff Vacancy. Aspiring candidates for Multi Tasking (NonTechnical) Staff Examination-2020, are hereby informed that the Notice of Multi-Tasking (Non-Technical) Staff Examination, 2020, which is scheduled to be published on 02.02.2021, will now be published on 05.02.2021
Staff Selection Commission Recruitment 2021
|Job Recruitment Board||Staff Selection Commission|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Job Type||SSC Jobs|
SSC Multi Tasking Staff Recruitment 2021
|Last Date||21-03-2021 at 23:30|
|Last Date to Payment of Fee through Online||23-03-2021 at 23:30|
|Last Date for Generation of Offline Challan||25-03-2021 at 23:30|
|Last Date for Payment of Fee through Challan||29-03-2021 during working hours of Bank|
|Tentative Exam Dates
||01-07-2021 to 20-07-2021|
|Date of Tier-II Examination (Descriptive Paper)||21-11-2021|
SSC MTS Vacancy 2021 Details
- 9069 Tentative
SSC MTS Eligibility Criteria
- 18 – 25 Years
- 18 – 27 Years
- The candidates must have passed the Matriculation Examination or equivalent from a recognized Board.
SSC MTS Salary /Pay Scale
- Check Offical Notification
- Candidates will be shortlisted for appearing in Paper-II on the basis of their performance in Paper-I. Normalized scores of the candidates will be used to determine merit in Paper-I.
- There will be separate category-wise, State/ UT-wise cut-offs in Paper-I. As the vacancies for MTS are in two age groups i.e. (i) 18 to 25 years and (ii) 18 to 27 years, the Commission may fix separate age group-wise, category-wise, and State/ UT-wise cut-offs in Paper-I.
- Paper-II will be qualifying in nature. Qualifying marks in Paper-II will be 40% for the unreserved category and 35% for all reserved category candidates. However, marks scored by the candidates in Paper-II will be used to decide merit in case more than one candidate score equal normalized marks in Paper-I.
- Based on the performance in Paper-I and scoring the cut-off marks in Paper-II, candidates will be shortlisted for appearing in the Document Verification to check their eligibility as per the information given by them in the online Application Form. The eligible candidates whose documents are found in order will be considered for final selection
- Final selection and allocation of States/ UTs will be made on the basis of performance of the candidates in Paper-I, the preference of States/ UTs given by them in the online Application Form and the age-group of the candidates. Normalized scores of the candidates in Paper-I will be used to determine merit and the candidates will only be considered against the vacancies of States/ UTs for which they have given their preference in the online Application Form.
- Fee payable: Rs 100/- (Rs one hundred only).
- Women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes (SC), Scheduled Tribes (ST), Persons with Disabilities (PwD) and Ex-servicemen (ESM) eligible for reservation are exempted from payment of fee.
- Payment Mode: Fee can be paid online through BHIM UPI, Net Banking, by using Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, RuPay Credit or Debit cards or through cash in SBI Branches by generating SBI Challan.
SSC MTS Apply Online Process 2021
- The Candidates Should Visit Official Website @ https://ssc.nic.in/
- Next, Find & Download the Advertisement and Check Eligibility Criteria Very Carefully.
- Select the Desired Post from Online Application Section and Click on the Apply Now Button.
- Fill Registration Along with Some Basic Information Like Name, Date of Birth, Caste, Etc. With Registered Mobile Number and Email.
- Pay Application Fee Through Online.
- Then Upload Photo, Sign & Photo Identity Card.
- Last, Submit the Application Form & Download or Take a Printout For Future Use.
Note: The Applicants Are Requested to Read the Official Notification Carefully Before Apply.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Short Notice||Check Here|
|Official Website||Check Here|
|Get Free Govt Job Alert On Mobile||Telegram | Facebook | Email|
Latest Jobs 2021:
- VSSC Technician Apprentice Recruitment 2021 | 158 Civil Engg. & Other Posts
- NAU Senior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021 | SRF & Field Assistant Posts
- SDAU Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021 | Walk in interview
- IRMA Programme Executive Recruitment 2021
- IRMA Recruitment For Incubation Manager at IRMA’s Incubator (ISEED) 2021
- Online Bharti Mela Vadodara 2021 (ઓનલાઇન ભરતી મેળો)
- (Postpone) JAU Senior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021 | SRF And Field Assistant Posts
- Government Ayurved Hospital Ahwa Recruitment 2021 | Yoga Teacher Posts
- ICPS Rajkot Recruitment 2021 | Data Entry Operator & Other Posts
- Citizen Co-Operative Bank Limited Rajkot Recruitment 2021 | Managing Director & Chief Executive Officer Posts
- MDM Sabarkantha Recruitment 2021 | Supervisor & Co-ordinator Posts
- District Health Society Valsad Recruitment 2021 | 64 Community Health Officer Vacancy
- DHS Gir Somnath Recruitment 2021 | 48 Community Health Officer Posts
- District Health Society Gandhinagar Recruitment 2021 | Community Health Officer Vacancy
- District Health Society Bhavnagar Recruitment 2021 | 32 CHO Vacancy
- Guj Info Petro Limited Recruitment 2021 | Sr Manager, Engineer & Other Posts
- The Kalol Urban Co-op Bank Ltd Recruitment 2021 | Chief Executive Officer
- RUDA Recruitment 2021 | Deputy Executive Engineer Vacancy
- Shree Lokniketan Trust Bela Recruitment 2021 | Computer Teacher, Gruhmata & Other Posts
- Indian Navy Sailor MR Recruitment 2021 | 33 Vacancy For 10th Pass
|Jobs by Qualification|
|10th Pass||12th Pass||B.Com|
|Engineering Jobs||PG Diploma||Post Graduation|