SSC MTS Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2019: The Staff Selection Commission will hold a competitive examination for the recruitment of Multi Tasking Staff. Here you can find SSC MTS Syllabus, SSC MTS Exam Pattern. SSC MTS exam paper-1 & paper-2 date is announced in an official notification @ ssc.nic.in
Scheme of Examination:
- The examination will consist of a Computer Based Examination (Paper-I) and a Descriptive Paper (Paper-II).
- The dates of examinations indicated below are tentative. Any change in the schedule of examinations will be informed to the candidates through the website of the Commission.
SSC MTS 2019 Exam Pattern (Paper 1)
Paper-I (Computer Based Examination-Objective Type)
|Date of Computer Based Examination||Subject (Not in sequence)||Maximum Marks||Time Duration|
|02-08-2019 to 06-09-2019||General Intelligence & Reasoning(25 Questions)||25||90 Minutes|
|General English(25 Questions)||25|
|Numerical Aptitude(25 Questions)||25|
|General Awareness(25 Questions)||25|
Other Detail For SSC MTS Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2019 (Paper 1):
- Paper-I will consist of Objective Type, Multiple choice questions only.
- The questions will be set both in English & Hindi for Part-II, III & IV.
- There will be negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer.
SSC MTS Syllabus for Computer Based Examination (Paper-I):
|General Intelligence & Reasoning||English Language||Numerical Aptitude||General Awareness|
|*Classification* *Analogy* *Coding-Decoding* *Matrix* *Word Formation* *Venn Diagram* *Direction/Distance* *Blood Relation* *Missing Numbers* *Non-Verbal Reasoning* *Verbal Reasoning*||*Reading Comprehension* *Fill in the Blanks Spellings* *Phrases and Idioms* *Synonyms and Antonyms* *One word Substitution* *Sentence Correction* *Error Spotting*||*Simplification* *Interest* *Percentage* *Ratio and Proportion* *Average* *Problem on Ages* *Speed, Distance and Time* *Profit and Loss* *Number Series* *Number System* *Mensuration* *Time and Work* *DI* *Mixture Problem* *Algebra* *Geometry* *Trigonometry*||*Static GK* *Science* *Books and Authors* *Current Affairs* *Dates, Portfolios*|
SSC MTS 2019 Exam Pattern (Paper 2)
- Paper-II will only be of qualifying nature and is intended to test elementary language skills in view of categorization of the post as Group-C and in view of job requirements.
- However, marks scored by the candidates in Paper-II will be used to decide merit in case more than one candidate score equal normalized marks in Paper-I.
- There will be No negative marking Paper-2 of SSC MTS 2019
|Subject||Maximum Marks||Time Duration|
|Short Essay/Letter in English or in any language included in the 8th schedule of the Constitution.||50||30 Minutes|
SSC MTS Syllabus for (Paper 2):
- The Paper will be set in Hindi, English and in other languages mentioned in the 8th Schedule of the Constitution as given in Annexure-XIV, to test basic language skills commensurate with the educational qualification prescribed for the post.
- Candidates will be required to write one short essay/ letter.
- SSC MTS Syllabus & Exam Pattern check on the official website: Click Here
- SSC MTS Admit Card 2019: Click Here
- SSC MTS selection process 2019: Click Here