SSC MTS selection process 2019 Details: Selection Process details for Staff Selection Commission (SSC) Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) Exam. All candidates who register themselves in response to this advertisement by the closing date and time and whose applications are found to be in order and are provisionally accepted by the Commission as per the terms and conditions of this Notice of Examination, will be assigned Roll numbers and issued Admission Certificate (AC) for appearing in the Computer Based Examination (Paper-I).
SSC MTS Selection process:
Staff Selection Commission choice method is predicated on Written Examination.
Candidates shortlisted on the premise of their performance within the examination are needed to seem for a descriptive kind qualifying paper for testing basic language skills.
Written Examination consists of 2 paper, candidates WHO qualified objective kind paper (Paper I) are shortlisted for the descriptive kind (Paper-II) examination on the premise of their performance in Paper-I.
Paper-II can solely of qualifying nature.
SSC MTS Written Examination: The written examination can include (Paper-I) objective kind paper and (Paper-II) descriptive kind.
1. Paper-I can include queries on ‘General Intelligence and Reasoning’ are non-verbal considering the functions connected to the post.
queries on Numerical power and General English are easy, of tier that a mean matriculate are in an exceedingly position to answer well.
Paper-II is commanded just for such candidates WHO meet the cut-off prescribed by the Commission in Paper-I for various classes.
2. Paper-II is descriptive within which the candidate is needed to jot down short essay/letter in English and one language enclosed within the eighth schedule of the Constitution.
Paper-II can solely be of qualifying nature and is meant to check elementary language skills in sight of recategorization of the post as Group-C and insight of job needs.
Note: The cut-offs in Paper-I and qualifying marks in Paper-II could also be completely different for vacancies in every State/UT are mounted at the discretion of the commission.
Candidates for every State/UT are finally elect supported their performance in Paper-I, subject to their meeting basic qualifying standards mounted in Paper-II.
3. Documents verification are conducted for those candidates WHO have qualified within the written examination.
- SSC MTS selection process Check on Official website: Click Here
- SSC MTS Admit Card 2019: Click Here
- SSC MTS Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2019: Click Here