SSC MTS selection process 2012 Details: Selection Process details for Staff Selection Commission (SSC) Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) Exam. All candidates who register themselves in response to this advertisement by the closing date and time and whose applications are found to be in order and are provisionally accepted by the Commission as per the terms and conditions of this Notice of Examination will be assigned Roll numbers and issued Admission Certificate (AC) for appearing in the Computer Based Examination (Paper-I).
SSC MTS Selection process:
Staff Selection Commission choice method is predicated on Written Examination.
Candidates shortlisted on the premise of their performance within the examination are needed to seem for a descriptive kind qualifying paper for testing basic language skills.
Written Examination consists of 2 papers, candidates WHO qualified objective kind paper (Paper I) are shortlisted for the descriptive kind (Paper-II) examination on the premise of their performance in Paper-I.
Paper-II can solely of qualifying nature.
SSC MTS Written Examination: The written examination can include (Paper-I) objective kind paper and (Paper-II) descriptive kind.
1. Paper-I can include queries on ‘General Intelligence and Reasoning’ are non-verbal considering the functions connected to the post.
queries on Numerical power and General English are easy, of tier that a mean matriculate are in an exceedingly position to answer well.
Paper-II is commanded just for such candidates WHO meet the cut-off prescribed by the Commission in Paper-I for various classes.
2. Paper-II is descriptive within which the candidate is needed to jot down short essay/letter in English and one language enclosed within the eighth schedule of the Constitution.
Paper-II can solely be of qualifying nature and is meant to check elementary language skills in sight of recategorization of the post as Group-C and insight of job needs.
Note: The cut-offs in Paper-I and qualifying marks in Paper-II could also be completely different for vacancies in every State/UT are mounted at the discretion of the commission.
Candidates for every State/UT are finally elect supported their performance in Paper-I, subject to their meeting basic qualifying standards mounted in Paper-II.
3. Documents verification are conducted for those candidates WHO have qualified within the written examination.
SSC MTS selection process Important Links
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Website||Check Here|
|Join our Google Groups to Get Updates||Join Now|
|Whatsapp Group|| Group1 (New) | Group2 | Group3
|Get Free Govt Job Alert On Mobile||Telegram | Facebook | Email|
- Western Railway Ahmedabad Division Recruitment 2022
- National Health Mission NHM Gandhinagar Recruitment 2022 For yoga instructor Posts
- AAU Senior Research Fellow Recruitment 2022
- GSSSB Recruitment 2022 Apply Online For 1446 Steno & Other Posts
- Roads and Buildings Department Gujarat Recruitment 2022 Law Officer Jobs in Ahmedabad & Surat
- GSRTC Bhuj Apprentice Bharti 2022 | 9th / 10th Pass
- VMC Recruitment 2022 Apply Online For 90 Vacancies
- Regional Commissioner Municipality Office Vadodara Zone Recruitment 2022 – Legal Officer Jobs
- Conviction Rate Improvement Project Junagadh Recruitment 2022
- Forest Department Junagadh Recruitment 2022 | Vanya Prani Mitra Bharti
- GSFDCL Divisional Manager Recruitment 2022
- VMC Recruitment 2022 apply online For Band Manager Posts.
- SMC Recruitment 2022 Apply Online For Dentist or Physiotherapist Posts
- Urban Health Society Junagadh Recruitment 2022 – Medical Officer Posts
- District Employment Office Narmada Recruitment 2022 career counselor in Narmada
- District Health Society Rajkot Recruitment 2022 – Staff Nurse & Other Posts
- AAU Recruitment 2022 | JRF Post
- Sabarkantha District Co-operative Milk Producers Union Ltd Recruitment 2022
- Gujarat State Road Development Corporation Ltd. Recruitment 2022 – Company Secretary Jobs in Gandhinagar
- Shree Madhi Vibhag Khand Udyog Sahakari Mandli Ltd. Recruitment 2022