SSC CHSL 2020 Notification: Staff Selection Commission has Released Notification And Conduct the Combined Higher Secondary (10+2) Level Examination, 2020. Good Opportunity For 12th Pass Central Govt Job Seekers. As Per the SSC CHSL 2020 Notification, There are Various Vacancies.
The Staff Selection Commission will hold a competitive examination for recruitment to the posts of Lower Divisional Clerk/Junior Secretariat Assistant, Postal Assistant/Sorting Assistant, and Data Entry Operators for various Ministries/ Departments/ Offices of the Government of India.
SSC Recruitment 2020
|Job Recruitment Board||Staff Selection Commission|
|Notification No.||Combined Higher Secondary (10+2) Level Examination, 2020|
|Job Location||Anywhere in India|
|Job Type||12th Pass Central Govt Jobs|
SSC CHSL Recruitment 2020
SSC CHSL Recruitment 2020 Notification & SSC Recruitment Apply Online Link is Available on Official Website (www.ssc.nic.in). Candidates Age limit Should be Between 18 to 27 Years. More Details of Upcoming SSC Jobs, Updates, Application States, Result Will be Upload on Official Website.
SSC CHSL Exam Dates 2020-21
|Starting Dates for submission of online applications||06-11-2020|
|Last Date For Submission of Online Application||26-12-2020 (Last Date Extended)|
|Last date and time for making online fee payment
||28-12-2020 (Last Date Extended)|
|Last date and time for generation of offline Challan||30-12-2020 (Last Date Extended)|
|Last date for payment through Challan (during working hours of Bank)||01-01-2021 (Last Date Extended)|
|Schedule of Computer Based Examination (Tier-I)||12-04-2021 yo 27-04-2021|
|Date of Tier-II Examination (Descriptive Paper)||To be notified later|
SSC CHSL Vacancy 2020 Details
- Lower Divisional Clerk (LDC)/ Junior Secretariat Assistant (JSA)
- Postal Assistant/ Sorting Assistant
- Data Entry Operator (DEO)
Eligibility Criteria of SSC CHSL Exam 2020
A candidate must be either:
- (a) a citizen of India, or
- (b) a subject of Nepal, or
- (c) a subject of Bhutan, or
- (d) a Tibetan refugee who came over to India, before the 1st January 1962, with the intention of permanently settling in India, or
- (e) a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania(Formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar), Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia, and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India.
Provided that a candidate belonging to categories (b), (c), (d) and (e) above shall be a person in whose favour a certificate of eligibility has been issued by the Government of India.
- Minimum 18 Years
- Maximum 27 Years
Relaxation in upper age limit:
- SC/ST: 05 Years
- OBC: 03 Years
- PWD:10 Years
- PwD(OBC): 13 Years
- PwD (SC/ST): 15 Years
- Ex-Servicemen (ESM): 03 Years
- For More Details Check Official Notification
|LDC/ JSA, PA/ SA, DEO (except DEOs in C&AG)||Candidates must have passed 12th Standard or equivalent examination from a recognized Board or University|
|Data Entry Operator (DEO Grade ‘A’) in the Office of Comptroller and Auditor General of India (C&AG)||12th Standard pass in Science stream with Mathematics as a subject from a recognized Board or equivalent.|
SSC CHSL Salary/Pay Scale
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC)/Junior Secretariat Assistant (JSA): Pay Level-2 (Rs. 19,900-63,200).
- Postal Assistant (PA)/Sorting Assistant (SA): Pay Level-4(Rs. 25,500-81,100).
- Data Entry Operator (DEO): Pay Level-4(Rs. 25,500-81,100) and Level-5(Rs. 29,200-92,300).
- Data Entry Operator, Grade ‘A’: Pay Level-4(Rs. 25,500-81,100).
SSC CHSL Selection process 2020
- Tier-I (Computer Based Examination)
- Tier-II (Descriptive Paper)
- Tier-III (Skill Test/ Typing Test)
- Document Verification (DV)
Scheme of Examination:
- The examination will consist of Computer Based Examination (Tier-I), Descriptive Paper (Tier-II), and Skill Test/ Typing Test (Tier-III).
- In the question papers, wherever necessary, the Metric systems of weights and measures will be used.
Tier-I (Computer Based Examination)
|Subject (Not in sequence)||Number of Questions/ Maximum Marks||Time Duration (For all four Parts)|
|English Language (Basic Knowledge)||25/ 50||60 Minutes|
|General Intelligence||25/ 50|
|Quantitative Aptitude (Basic Arithmetic Skill)||25/ 50|
|General Awareness||25/ 50|
- The Tier-I Examination will consist of Objective Type, Multiple choice questions only. The questions will be set both in English & Hindi for Part-II, III & IV
- There will be a negative marking of 0.50 marks for each wrong answer. Candidates are, therefore, advised to keep this in mind while answering the questions.
Tier-II (Descriptive Paper)
- Tier-II Paper will be a descriptive Paper of 100 Marks in ‘Pen and Paper’ Mode.
- The duration of the Descriptive Paper will be for one hour.
- The Paper will comprise of writing Essay/ Letter/ Application/ Precis etc.
- The minimum qualifying marks in Tier-II would be 33 percent.
- The paper will have to be written either in Hindi or in English. Part paper written in Hindi and Part in English will be awarded zero marks.
Tier-III (Skill Test/ Typing Test)
- Skill Test/ Typing Test for the shortlisted candidates will be conducted on the computers provided by the Commission or its authorized agency
- Skill Test/ Typing Test will be conducted in the cities where Regional Offices
of the Commission are located or as decided by the Commission.
- Skill Test/ Typing Test will be of qualifying nature.
- Errors in the Skill Test will be calculated up to 2 decimal places.
- Skill Test/ Typing Test will be conducted as per the following scheme:
Skill Test for Data Entry Operator:
- Skill Test is mandatory for Data Entry Operators. No candidate is exempted from appearing in the Skill Test
- Data Entry Speed of 8,000 (Eight Thousand) Key Depressions per hour on Computer’ will be adjudged on the basis of the correct entry of words/ key depressions as per the given passage.
- The duration of the Test will be 15 (Fifteen) minutes and printed matter in English containing about 2000-2200 key-depressions would be given to each candidate who would enter the same in the Computer.
- The passage to be entered in the Computer may also be displayed on the computer screen.
Typing Test for LDC/ JSA and Postal Assistant/ Sorting Assistant:
- The medium of the Typing Test will be Hindi or English. The candidates will have to opt for the medium of Typing Test (i.e. either Hindi or English) in the online Application Form.
- Candidates opting for the English medium should have a typing speed of 35 words per minute (w.p.m.) and those opting for the Hindi medium should have a typing speed of 30 words per minute (w.p.m.). 35 w.p.m. and 30 w.p.m. correspond to about 10500 key depressions per hour and about 9000 key depressions per hour respectively.
- The speed will be adjudged on the accuracy of typing on the Computer of a given text passage in 10 minutes.
Document Verification (DV)
All the candidates qualified for Document Verification (DV) are required to appear for DV along with the photocopies and original documents:
- Candidates have to bring two passport size recent color photographs and one original valid Photo ID Proof.
- Aadhaar Card/ Printout of E-Aadhaar,
- Voter’s ID Card,
- Driving License,
- PAN Card,
- ID Card issued by University/ College/ School,
- Employer ID Card (Govt./ PSU)
- Ex-serviceman Discharge Book issued by the Ministry of Defence.
- Any other photo-bearing valid ID card issued by the Central/ State Government
- Matriculation/ Secondary Certificate.
- Educational Qualification Certificate.
- Order/ letter in respect of equivalent Educational Qualifications claimed, indicating the Authority (with number and date)
- Caste/ Category Certificate, if belongs to reserved categories.
- Persons with Disabilities Certificate in the required format, if applicable.
- For Ex-Servicemen (ESM):
- Serving Defence Personnel Certificate
- Discharge Certificate, if discharged from the Armed Forces,
- Relevant Certificate if seeking any age relaxation.
- No Objection Certificate, in the case already employed in Government/ Government undertakings.
- A candidate who claims change in name after matriculation on marriage or remarriage or divorce, etc. the following documents shall be submitted:
- In case of marriage of women: Photocopy of Husband’s passport showing names of spouses or an attested copy of marriage certificate issued by the Registrar of Marriage or an Affidavit from husband and wife along with a joint photograph duly sworn before the Oath Commissioner
- In case of re-marriage of women: Divorce Deed/ Death certificate as the case may be in respect of the first spouse; and photocopy of present husband’s passport showing names of spouse or an attested copy of marriage certificate issued by the Registrar of Marriage or an Affidavit from the husband and wife along with joint photograph duly sworn before the Oath Commissioner.
- In case of divorce of women: Certified copy of Divorce Decree and Deed Poll/Affidavit duly sworn before the Oath Commissioner
- In other circumstances for change of name for both male and female: Deed Poll/Affidavit duly sworn before the Oath Commissioner and paper cuttings of two leading daily newspapers in original.
SSC CHSL Syllabus 2020
- English Language
- General Intelligence
- General Awareness
- Quantitative Aptitude:
- Number Systems
- Fundamental arithmetical operations
- Statistical Charts
SSC CHSL Online Application Fee
- Application Fee: Rs 100/-
- Women/ SC/ST/ PWD/ ESM: No Fee.
- Payment Mode: Online/ Offline (Fee can be paid online through BHIM UPI, Net Banking or by using Visa, MasterCard, Maestro, RuPay Credit or Debit cards or in cash at SBI Branches by generating SBI Challan)
How to Apply Online For SSC CHSL 2020
- The Candidates Should Visit Official Website @ https://ssc.nic.in/
- Next, Find & Download Advertisement and Check Eligibility Criteria Very Carefully.
- Select the Desired Post from Online Application Section and Click on the Apply Now Button.
- Fill Registration Along with Some Basic Information Like Name, Date of Birth, Caste, Etc. With Registered Mobile Number and Email.
- Pay Application Fee Through Online.
- Then Upload Photo, Sign & Photo Identity Card.
- Last, Submit the Application Form & Download or Take a Printout For Future Use.
Note: The Applicants Are Requested to Read the Official Notification Carefully Before Apply.
|Apply Online||Registration | Login|
|Last Date Extended||Check Here|
|Notice For Photograph||Check Here|
|Official Website||Check Here|
|Get Free Govt Job Alert On Mobile||Telegram | Facebook | Email|
Centers of Examination:
|Examination Centres& Centre Code||SSC Region and States/ UTs under the jurisdiction of the Region||Address of the Regional Offices/ Website|
|Bhagalpur(3201), Darbhanga (3202), Muzaffarpur(3205), Patna(3206), Purnea (3209), Agra(3001), Bareilly(3005), Gorakhpur(3007), Jhansi (3008), Kanpur(3009), Lucknow(3010), Meerut(3011), Prayagraj(3003), Varanasi(3013).||Central Region (CR)/ Bihar and Uttar Pradesh||Regional Director (CR), Staff Selection Commission, 34-A, Mahatma Gandhi Marg, Civil lines, Kendriya Sadan,
Prayagraj – 211001. (http://www.ssc-cr.org)
|Port Blair (4802), Ranchi(4205), Balasore(4601), Berhampore(Odisha) (4602), Bhubaneshwar(4604), Cuttack(4605), Dhenkanal (4611), Rourkela(4610), Sambalpur(4609), Gangtok(4001), Hooghly (4418), Kolkata(4410), Siliguri(4415)||Eastern Region (ER)/ Andaman & Nicobar Islands, Jharkhand, Odisha, Sikkim and West Bengal||Regional Director (ER), Staff Selection Commission, 1st MSO Building,8th Floor, 234/4, Acharya Jagadish Chandra
BoseRoad, Kolkata, West Bengal-700020 (www.sscer.org)
|Kavaratti(9401), Belagavi (9002),
Bengaluru (9001), Hubballi (9011),
Kalaburagi (Gulbarga) (9005), Mangaluru
(9008), Mysuru (9009), Shivamogga
(9010), Udupi (9012). Ernakulam (9213),
Kannur (9202), Kollam (9210), Kottayam
(9205), Kozhikode (9206), Thrissur
(9212), Thiruvananthapuram (9211).
|Regional Director (KKR),
1st Floor, “E” Wing,
Satna(6014), Sagar(6015), Ujjain (6016),
|Dy. Director (MPR),
5th Floor, Investment
Building, LIC Campus-2,
Guwahati(Dispur)(5105), Jorhat(5107), Silchar(5111), Imphal(5501),
Region (NER)/Arunachal Pradesh,
|Regional Director (NER),
Staff Selection Commission,
Last Gate, BeltolaBasistha Road, P. O.
Dispur, Guwahati, Assam781006
|Delhi(2201), Ajmer(2401), Alwar(2402),
Jaipur(2405), Jodhpur(2406), Kota(2407),
Sriganganagar(2408), Udaipur(2409), Sikar
(2411), Dehradun(2002), Haldwani(2003),
Haridwar(2005), Roorkee (2006).
|Regional Director (NR),
Block No. 12, CGO
Complex, Lodhi Road,
Jammu(1004), Samba (1010),
Ladakh and Punjab
|Dy. Director (NWR),
Block No. 3, Ground
Floor, Kendriya Sadan,
|Chirala(8011), Guntur(8001), Kakinada (8009), Kurnool(8003), Nellore (8010),
Tirunelveli(8207), Vellore (8208),
Hyderabad(8601), Karimnagar (8604),
|Regional Director (SR),
2nd Floor, EVK Sampath
Building, DPI Campus,
College Road, Chennai,
Nagpur(7205), Nanded (7206),
Dadra and Nagar
Haveli and Daman
and Diu, Goa,
|Regional Director (WR),
1st Floor, South Wing,
101, Maharshi Karve
Latest Job Notification 2020:
- 26146 Posts SSC Constable GD Recruitment 2023: Apply Now for Vacancies in BSF, CISF, ITBP, CRPF,
- MHA Intelligence Bureau IB ACIO II / Executive Recruitment 2023: Apply Online for 995 ACIO II / Exe Posts
- SBI Clerk Junior Associates Online Form 2023 | SBI Clerk Online 2023
- Railway NCR RRC Prayagraj Various Trade Apprentices 2023 Apply Online for 1664 Post
- Senior Lead Cloud Software Engineer
- Senior Software Engineer in Test
- Panviva – Senior Software Engineer I (Front End)
- Software Engineer
- Lead QA Engineer
- Senior Data Engineer
- RGUKT Recruitment 2023 – Regular Faculty Positions 220 vacancies
- WCD Recruitment 2023: Apply for 10,400 Anganwadi Vacancies; Check Eligibility and Application Link Here
- ssc exam calendar for 2024 Released
- Indian Railway NER RRC Gorakhpur Junior Technical Associate JTA Recruitment 2023 Apply Online for 37 Posts
- Bihar Police BPSSC Sub Inspector Recruitment 2023 Apply Online for 1275 SI Post
- 6750+ Gujarat Home Guard Bharti 2023 Application Form @homeguards.gujarat.gov.in
- Bihar Police BPSSC Sub Inspector Recruitment 2023 Released
- Rajasthan RPSC Junior Legal Officer (JLO) Recruitment 2023: Admit Card and Exam Details
- Indian Oil IOCL Apprentices Recruitment 2023 Apply Online for 1720 Post
- Mid Day Meal Gujarat Login – MDM.Gujarat.gov.in Portal