SSC CHSL 2020: The Staff Selection Commission has Released Notification Regarding Combined Higher Secondary (10+2) Level Examination, 2019. The Staff Selection Commission will hold a competitive examination for recruitment to the posts of Lower Divisional Clerk/ Junior Secretariat Assistant, Postal Assistant/ Sorting Assistant and Data Entry Operators for various Ministries/ Departments/ Offices of the Government of India. SSC CHSL 10+2 Level Exam Online Form 2019 Start on 03-12-2019 at https://ssc.nic.in.
SSC CHSL 2020 Notification Details
|SSC CHSL Recruitment 2020|
|Job Recruitment Board||Staff Selection Commission|
|Notification No.||F. No. 3/6/2019-P&P-I (Vol.-1):|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs|
SSC CHSL 2020 Notification And Apply Online Link Available on his Official Website. The Candidates Must Have 12th Passed. Applicants Should have Age Between 18 to 27 years. Selected Candidates Will be Placed Across India. Good Chance for those Candidates who are finding 12th pass jobs in India. SSC CHSL Recruitment 2020 Detailed Notification PDF is Here
SSC CHSL 2020 Exam Dates
|Starting Date of Online Application||03-12-2019|
|Last Date of Online Application||10-01-2020|
|Last date for receipt of application||10-01-2020|
|Last date for making online fee payment
|Last date for generation of offline Challan||12-01-2020 Extended to 14-01-2020|
|Last date for payment through Challan (during working hours of Bank)||14-01-2020 Extended to 16-01-2020|
|SSC CHSL CBT Exam Date||16-03-2020 to 27-03-2020|
|SSC CHSL Main Exam Date||28-06-2020|
SSC CHSL 2020 Details like Education Qualification, Age Limits, Pay Scale, Selection Process, Exam Pattern, How to apply, etc. – Given Below.
SSC CHSL 2020 Vacancy Details
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC)
- Junior Secretariat Assistant (JSA)
- Postal Assistant (PA)
- Sorting Assistant (SA)
- Data Entry Operator (DEO)
- Data Entry Operator, Grade „A‟
SSC CHSL 2020 Eligibility Criteria
A candidate must be either:
- a citizen of India, or
- a subject of Nepal, or
- a subject of Bhutan, or
- a Tibetan refugee who came over to India, before the 1st January 1962, with the intention of permanently settling in India, or
- a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania(Formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar), Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India.
- LDC/ JSA, PA/ SA, DEO (except DEOs in C&AG): The candidates must have passed 12th Standard or equivalent examination from a recognized Board or University.
- Data Entry Operator (DEO Grade ‘A’) in the Office of Comptroller and Auditor General of India (C&AG): 12th Standard pass in Science stream with Mathematics as a subject from a recognized Board or equivalent.
- Minimum 18 Years
- Maximum 27 Years
SSC CHSL 2020 Salary/Pay Scale
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC)/ Junior Secretariat Assistant (JSA): Pay Level-2 (Rs.19,900-63,200).
- Postal Assistant (PA)/ Sorting Assistant (SA): Pay Level-4 (Rs. 25,500-81,100).
- Data Entry Operator (DEO): Pay Level-4 (Rs. 25,500-81,100) and
- Data Entry Operator, Grade „A‟: Pay Level-4 (Rs. 25,500-81,100).
SSC CHSL 2020 Selection Process
- Tier-I (Computer Based Examination)
- Tier-II (Descriptive Paper)
- Tier-III (Skill Test/ Typing Test)
SSC CHSL 2020 Exam Pattern
Tier-I (Computer Based Examination)
- The Tier-I Examination will consist of Objective Type, Multiple choice questions only. The questions will be set both in English & Hindi for Part-II, III & IV.
Tier-II (Descriptive Paper)
- Tier-II Paper will be a descriptive Paper of 100 Marks in „Pen and Paper‟ Mode. The duration of the Descriptive Paper will be for one hour. The Paper would comprise writing of an Essay of 200-250 words and a Letter/ Application of approximately 150-200 words.
Tier-III (Skill Test/ Typing Test)
- Skill Test/ Typing Test will be conducted in the cities where Regional Offices of the Commission are located or as decided by the Commission.
Full Details of SSC CHSL Exam Pattern 2020 For Tier – I, II & III: Click Here
SSC CHSL 2020 Application Fee
- General Candidates: Rs. 100/-
- SC/ST/Women/PwD/ESM Candidates: No Fee
- Payment Mode: Online/Offline (Fee can be paid online through BHIM UPI, Net Banking, by using Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, RuPay Credit or Debit cards or in cash at SBI Branches by generating SBI Challan.)
SSC CHSL 2020 Exam Centers
How to Apply For SSC CHSL 2020 Exam
- Applications must be submitted in online mode only at the official website of
SSC Headquarters i.e. https://ssc.nic.in.
- The last date for the submission of online applications is 10-01-2020.
Important Links For SSC CHSL 2020
- SSC CHSL 2020 (10+2) Exam Online Application Form: Click Here
- SSC CHSL Syllabus 2020: Click Here
- Download SSC CHSL 2020 Combined Higher Secondary (10+2) Level Examination, 2019 Notification PDF: Click Here
- The Staff Selection Commission Official Website: Click Here
Candidates can visit https://ssc.nic.in to get more details about SSC CHSL 2020. To More Information About SSC upcoming vacancy 2020, latest Updates, Admit Card, Syllabus, Result, Etc. It will be published on the official website. Also, visit Regularly our website www.freegovtjobalert.in for getting the Latest job Updates.