|SSC CHSL Recruitment 2020|
|Job Recruitment Board||Staff Selection Commission|
|Notification No.||F. No. 3/6/2019-P&P-I (Vol.-1):|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs|
|SSC CHSL Tier-1||Computer-based Test|
|SSC CHSL Tier-2||Descriptive Paper|
|SSC CHSL Tier-3||Skill Test/ Typing Test|
SSC CHSL exam pattern 2020: The Staff Selection Commission has Conducted Combined Higher Secondary (10+2) Level Examination, 2019. SSC CHSL 2020 Exam Hold on 16 to 27 March 2019. Candidates Can Get SSC CHSL Exam Pattern 2020 For Exam Preparation Form Here.
SSC CHSL Exam Pattern 2020
The examination will consist of a Computer Based Examination (Tier-I), Descriptive Paper (Tier-II) and Skill Test/ Typing Test (Tier-III).
SSC CHSL Exam Pattern 2020- Tier-I (Computer Based Examination)
- The Tier-I Examination will consist of Objective Type, Multiple choice questions only. The questions will be set both in English & Hindi for Part-II, III & IV.
- There will be negative marking of 0.50 marks for each wrong answer.
SSC CHSL Syllabus 2020: Click Here
SSC CHSL Exam Pattern 2020- Tier-II (Descriptive Paper)
- Tier-II Paper will be a descriptive Paper of 100 Marks in „Pen and Paper‟ Mode. The duration of the Descriptive Paper will be for one hour. The Paper would comprise writing of an Essay of 200-250 words and a Letter/Application of approximately 150-200 words.
- The minimum qualifying marks in Tier-II would be 33 percent.
- The paper will have to be written either in Hindi or in English. Part paper written in Hindi and Part in English will be awarded zero marks.
SSC CHSL Exam Pattern 2020- Tier-III (Skill Test/ Typing Test)
- Skill Test/ Typing Test for the qualified candidates will be conducted on computers provided by the Commission or its authorized agency.
- Skill Test/ Typing Test will be conducted in the cities where Regional Offices of the Commission are located or as decided by the Commission.
- Skill Test/ Typing Test will be of qualifying nature.
- Errors in the Skill Test will be calculated up to 2 decimal places.
Skill Test for Data Entry Operator:
- Skill Test is mandatory for Data Entry Operators. No candidate is exempted from appearing in the Skill Test.
- Data Entry Speed of 8,000 (eight thousand) Key Depressions per hour on Computer.
- The „Speed of 8000 key depressions per hour on a computer‟ will be adjudged on the basis of the correct entry of words/ key depressions as per the given passage.
- The duration of the test will be 15 (Fifteen) minutes and printed matter in English containing about 2000-2200 key-depressions would be given to each a candidate who would enter the same in the Computer.
- For the post of Data Entry Operator Grade „A‟ in the Office of the Comptroller and Auditor General of India (C&AG): The ‘speed of 15000 key depressions per hour on Computer‟ will be adjudged on the basis of the correct entry of words/ key depressions as per the given passage.
- The duration of the Test will be 15 (Fifteen) minutes and printed matter in English containing about 3700-4000 key depressions would be given to each candidate who would enter the same in the Computer.
Typing test for LDC/ JSA and Postal Assistant/ Sorting Assistant:
- Candidates opting for the English medium should have a typing speed of 35 words per minute (w.p.m.) and those opting for the Hindi medium should have a typing speed of 30 words per minute (w.p.m.). 35 w.p.m. and 30 w.p.m. correspond to about 10500 key depressions per hour and about 9000 key depressions per hour respectively.
- The speed will be adjudged on the accuracy of typing on the Computer of a given text passage in 10 minutes.
SSC CHSL 2020 Notification Full Details