SPCA Dadra and Nagar Haveli Recruitment 2020: Society for Prevention of Cruelty to the Animals (S.P.C.A.) Dadra and Nagar Haveli is Going to Fill up Veterinary Officer Post on Contract Basis. Invites Offline Application From Relevant degree Holder Candidates. Interested & Eligible Candidates Can Send Their Application Before the Last Date.
SPCA Recruitment 2020
|Job Recruitment Board||Society for Prevention of Cruelty to the Animals (S.P.C.A.)|
|Job Location||Dadra and Nagar Haveli, Gujarat|
|Job Type||Contract Basis|
SPCA Dadra and Nagar Haveli Recruitment 2020
SPCA Dadra and Nagar Haveli Vacancy 2020 Details
- Veterinary Officer: 01 post
- Maximum 35 Years
- Degree in Veterinary Science and Animal Husbandry from recognized University or equivalent.
- Registration with Veterinary Council.
- Experience in Veterinary Hospital/ Dispensary.
- Post-Graduation in clinical subject.
- Rs. 40,000/-
- There is no Application Fee.
How to Apply
- Eligible and desirous candidates may forward their applications along with necessary certificates to “The Member Secretary (SPCA), C/o Deptt. of Animal Husbandry & Vet. Services, Ground Floor, Block No. 04, P.W.D. Office Complex, Silvassa-396230” up to 17.00 hrs of 20th August 2020.
- They may present for ‘Walk in interview’ by 13.30 hours at the place of the interview as scheduled above along with original and one set of Attested photocopies of the certificate of Educational Qualification, Experience, photograph etc. Domiciled candidates of U.T. of Dadra and Nagar Haveli may produce Domicile certificate issued by the Mamlatdar Silvassa/Khanvel.
Date and time of interview
- From 15.30 hours on Friday, the 21st August 2020
Place of interview
- In the Chamber of Hon. Collector/ President (S.P.C.A.), Collector Office, D.&N.H., Silvassa.
Note: The Applicants Are Requested to Read the Official Notification Carefully Before Apply.
|Official Website||Check Here|
|Get Free Govt Job Alert On Mobile||Telegram | Facebook | Email|