South Indian Bank Clerks Recruitment 2019: South Indian Bank Released a Notification for the Post of Clerk Recruitment 2019. You Can Show the South Indian Bank Recruitment Official Notification 2019 Here and Online Appling for Current SIB Clerks Recruitment Vacancy Via South Indian Bank Official Link. Eligible Candidates Can Apply Online Through Bank’s Official Website WWW.SOUTHINDIANBANK.COM. No Other Modes of Applications Will Be Accepted. Interested Candidates Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online for Sib Clerk Recruitment 2019.
South Indian Bank Clerks Recruitment 2019- 385 Vacancies
South Indian Bank Recruitment
RECRUITMENT OF PROBATIONARY CLERKS
Starting Date to Apply Online
Last Date to Apply Online
South Indian Bank Clerks Exam Date
NO. OF VACANCIES
|ELIGIBILITY For SIB Clark|
|Class 10 Passed with 60% Marks
Class 12 Passed with 60% Marks
Bachelor Degree in Any Stream with 60% Marks
Must be Know Local Language of Applied States
|Maximum: 26 year
Candidate should be born not earlier than 01.07.1993 and not later than 30.06.2000 (both days inclusive).
Upper age limit will be relaxed by 5 years in the case of SC/ST candidates.
|SALARY For SIB Clark|
|Rs. 11765/- to Rs. 31540/-
(Apart from the above basic pay, candidates will be paid DA, HRA and other allowances as per the rules of the Bank in force from time to time depending upon the place of posting. )
|General Category Rs. 600/-
SC/ST category Rs. 150/
APPLICATION FEES (NON-REFUNDABLE)
The payment can be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets
|Apply Online SIB Clark
||Registration / Log In|
|SIB Clark Admit Card||Admit Card Here|
|SIB Clark Exam Date||26.07.2019|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Syllabus and Exam pattern of SIB CLARK & SIB PO 2019 Click Here
How To Apply For SIB Clerks Recruitment 2019:
- Candidates to go to the Bank’s website ‘www.southindianbank.com’ click on the option “APPLY ONLINE” which will open a new screen.
- To register application, choose the tab “Click here for New Registration” and enter Name, Contact details, and Email-id. A Provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the Provisional Registration Number and Password. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent.
- In case the candidate is unable to complete the application form in one go, he/she can save the data already entered by choosing “SAVE AND NEXT” tab. Prior to submission of the online application, candidates are advised to use the “SAVE AND NEXT” facility to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same if required. Visually Impaired candidates should fill the application form carefully and verify/ get the details verified to ensure that the same are correct prior to final submission.
- Candidates are advised to carefully fill and verify the details filled in the online application themselves as no change will be possible/ entertained after clicking the FINAL SUBMIT BUTTON.
- The Name of the candidate or his /her Father/ Husband etc. should be spelled correctly in the application as it appears in the Certificates/ Mark sheets/Identity proof. Any change/alteration found may disqualify the candidature.
- Validate your details and Save your application by clicking the ‘Validate your details’ and ‘Save & Next’ button.
- Candidates can proceed to upload Photo & Signature as per the specifications are given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature detailed under point “C”.
- Candidates can proceed to fill other details of the Application Form.
- Click on the Preview Tab to preview and verify the entire application form before FINAL SUBMIT.
- Modify details, if required, and click on ‘FINAL SUBMIT’ ONLY after verifying and ensuring that the photograph, signature uploaded and other details filled by you are correct.
- Click on ‘Payment’ Tab and proceed for payment. ( PLEASE WAIT FOR THE INTIMATION FROM THE SERVER. DO NOT PRESS BACK OR REFRESH BUTTON IN ORDER TO AVOID DOUBLE CHARGE )
- Click on ‘Submit’ button.
IMPORTANT POINTS TO BE NOTED BEFORE SIB Clerks Recruitment REGISTRATION :
- The text for the handwritten declaration is as follows –
“I, _______ (Name of the candidate), hereby declare that all the information submitted by me in the application form is correct, true and valid. I will present the supporting documents as and when required.”
(The above-mentioned handwritten declaration has to be in the candidate’s handwriting and in English only. If it is written and uploaded by anybody else or in any other language, the application will be considered as invalid.)
- photograph (4.5cm x 3.5cm)
- signature (with a black link)
- left thumb impression (on white paper with black or blue ink)
- Signature in CAPITAL LETTERS will NOT be accepted
- The left thumb impression should be properly scanned and not smudged. (If a candidate is not having left thumb, he/she may use his/ her right thumb for applying.)
More Govt Jobs Click Here