South-East Central Railway Apprentice Recruitment Notification Published. SECR Bilaspur Invites Online Application From Eligible Candidates. South East Central Railway Recruitment 2020 Apply Online For Apprentice Started From 1 August And Ends on 30 August 2020. 12th Pass With ITI Course Completed Applicants Can Apply For South East Central Railway Jobs Before the Last Date.
South-East Central Railway Recruitment 2020
|Job Recruitment Board||South-East Central Railway|
|Notification No.||No. P/BSP/Rectt/Act. Apprentice/2020-21|
|Job Location||Bilaspur Division of South East Central Railway, Chhattisgarh|
|Job Type||Railway Apprentice Jobs|
South-East Central Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2020
|Starting Date of Online Application||01-08-2020|
|Last Date of Online Application||30-08-2020|
SECR Recruitment 2020 Details
Eligibility Criteria of South-East Central Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2020
- Minimum 15 Years
- Maximum 24 Years
- The upper age* limit is relaxable by 05 yrs for SC/ST candidates, 03 yrs for OBC and 10 yrs for Ex-serviceman and PWD.
- Must have passed 10th class examination under 10+2 system or its equivalent.
- Must have passed ITI course in relevant trades from a recognised institution.
South-Eastern Central Railway Apprentice Salary/Pay Scale
- They will be paid stipend during their training as per the rules of the State Government of Chhattisgarh. Their training will be terminated after the completion of their apprenticeship.
Selection Process For South-East Central Railway Jobs
- The following criteria in prescribed for preparation of merit in the selection:
- Taking the average of the % age marks obtained by the candidates in both Matriculations ( with minimum 50% (aggregate) marks and ITI examination giving equal weightage to both ( establishment rule 201/2017).
- Candidates must fill their 10th & ITI marks on the portal in qualification section, otherwise, your application will be automatically rejected.
South East Central Railway Contract
- Selected candidates will be engaged as apprentices and they will undergo apprenticeship training for a period of 1 year for each trade.
- The selected candidates or, if he is minor, his guardian has been enter into a contract of apprenticeship with the employer.
- There is No Application Fee.
How to Apply For South-East Central Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2020
- The Candidates Should Visit Official Website @ https://apprenticeshipindia.org/
- Next, Find & Download Advertisement and Check Eligibility Criteria Very Carefully.
- Select the Desired Post from Online Application Section and Click on the Apply Now Button.
- Fill Registration Along with Some Basic Information Like Name, Date of Birth, Caste, Etc. With Registered Mobile Number and Email.
- Then Upload Photo, Sign & Photo Identity Card.
- Last, Submit the Application Form & Download or Take a Printout For Future Use.
Note: The Applicants Are Requested to Read the Official Notification Carefully Before Apply.
SECR Railway Apprentice Jobs Important Links
|Apply Online||Registration | Login|
|Official Website||Check Here|
|Get Free Govt Job Alert On Mobile||Telegram | Facebook | Email|
General instruction to the candidates:
- If a candidate belongs to SC/ST/OBC community, he should upload recent caste certificate issued by the competent authority on the above web portal.
- No Travelling Allowance/Daily Allowance shall be paid to the candidates.
- The candidates will have to upload a soft /scanned copy of the present passport size colour photograph and scanned signature along with necessary documents pertaining to educational/technical qualification on the website.
- Candidature of the candidate shall be cancelled if he/she fails to produce the required original testimonials for verification or any discrepancy noticed.
- If it is noticed by the railway administration that the applicant has furnished wrong/fake/false certificates, the railway administration reserves the right to discharge the candidate/selected candidate at any stage without notice even after his selection to undergo training
- Persons With Disability (PWD) who want to avail the benefit for the reservation must produce a disability certificate issued by a competent authority with not less than 40% of disability i.e. Medical Board duly constituted by the Central or State Government.
- In case of any query, please contact this office landline No.07752-243635 during office hours only.