South-East Central Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2023: South-East Central Railway Apprentice Recruitment Notification Published. SECR Bilaspur Invites Online Application From Eligible Candidates. South East Central Railway Recruitment 2023 Apply Online For Apprentice Started From 8 June And Ends on 7 July 2023. 12th Pass With ITI Course Completed Applicants Can Apply For South East Central Railway Jobs Before the Last Date.
South-East Central Railway Recruitment 2023
|Job Recruitment Board
|South-East Central Railway
|South East Central Railway,
|Railway Apprentice Jobs
South-East Central Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2023
|Starting Date of Online Application
|Last Date of Online Application
SECR Recruitment 2023 Details
|Stenographer (English)/ Secretarial Assistant
|Dental Laboratory Technician
|Hospital Waste Management Technician
|Health Sanitary Inspector
Eligibility Criteria of South-East Central Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2023
- Minimum 15 Years
- Maximum 24 Years
- The upper age* limit is relaxable by 05 yrs for SC/ST candidates, 03 yrs for OBC and 10 yrs for Ex-servicemen and PWD.
- Must have passed the 10th class examination under 10+2 system or its equivalent.
- Must have passed ITI courses in relevant trades from a recognised institution.
South-Eastern Central Railway Apprentice Salary/Pay Scale
- They will be paid a stipend during their training as per the rules of the State Government of Chhattisgarh. Their training will be terminated after the completion of their apprenticeship.
Selection Process For South-East Central Railway Jobs
- The following criteria in prescribed for the preparation of merit in the selection:
- Taking the average of the % age marks obtained by the candidates in both Matriculations ( with minimum 50% (aggregate) marks and ITI examination giving equal weightage to both ( establishment rule 201/2017).
- Candidates must fill their 10th & ITI marks on the portal in qualification section, otherwise, your application will be automatically rejected.
South East Central Railway Contract
- Selected candidates will be engaged as apprentices and they will undergo apprenticeship training for a period of 1 year for each trade.
- The selected candidate or, if he is a minor, his guardian has been enter into a contract of apprenticeship with the employer.
- There is No Application Fee.
How to Apply For South-East Central Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2023
- The Candidates Should Visit the Official Website @ https://apprenticeshipindia.org/
- Next, Find & Download Advertisements and Check Eligibility Criteria Very Carefully.
- Select the Desired Post from Online Application Section and Click on the Apply Now Button.
- Fill Registration Along with Some Basic Information Like Name, Date of Birth, Caste, Etc. With Registered Mobile Number and Email.
- Then Upload the Photo, Sign & Photo Identity Card.
- Last, Submit the Application Form & Download or Take a Printout For Future Use.
Note: The Applicants Are Requested to Read the Official Notification Carefully Before Apply.
SECR Railway Apprentice Jobs Important Links
|Registration | Login
|Get Free Govt Job Alert On Mobile
|Telegram | Facebook | Email
|Join our Google Groups to Get Updates
|Group1 (New) | Group2 | Group3 | Group4
South-East Central Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2023 General instruction to the candidates:
- If a candidate belongs to SC/ST/OBC community, he should upload a recent caste certificate issued by the competent authority on the above web portal.
- No Travelling Allowance/Daily Allowance shall be paid to the candidates.
- The candidates will have to upload a soft /scanned copy of the present passport-size colour photograph and scanned signature along with necessary documents pertaining to educational/technical qualifications on the website.
- The candidature of the candidate shall be cancelled if he/she fails to produce the required original testimonials for verification or if any discrepancy is noticed.
- If it is noticed by the railway administration that the applicant has furnished wrong/fake/false certificates, the railway administration reserves the right to discharge the candidate/selected candidate at any stage without notice even after his selection to undergo training
- Persons With Disability (PWD) who want to avail of the benefit of the reservation must produce a disability certificate issued by a competent authority with not less than 40% of disability i.e. Medical Board duly constituted by the Central or State Government.
- In case of any query, please contact this office landline No.07752-243635 during office hours only.
- APPSC Group 2 Revison, Vedic Age NOTES, QUICK REVISION
- tspsc group 4 results released
- Indus Valley Civilization and Vedic Age: A Quick Revision
- Gujarat Rojgar Samachar 18-10-2023 PDF Download
- BSF Height Weight Chart 2023 For Male & Female Candidates
- Arogyasathi (NHM Gujarat) Current Openings @arogyasathi.gujarat.gov.in Online
- CHEGUJ Recruitment 2023 Adhyapak Sahayak @rascheguj.in
- Gyan Sahayak (Primary) Bharti 2023 Online Form @gyansahayak.ssgujarat.org
- Applying for a Paytm loan in 2024
- NICL AO Syllabus 2024
- Hanuman Movie Collection , beats Guntur Kaaram
- Dhruv Jurel Update and India Test Squad Announced
- Arid Forest Research Institute AFRI Syllabus 2024 and Exam Pattern
- Railway Group D Recruitment 2024: Apply Online for 103,769 Vacancies
- Best CRM Comparision, Thriwin.io vs Pipedrive vs Zoho CRM
- UPSSSC Recruitment 2023: Apply Online for Nakshanveesh and Manchitrak Posts
- CSIR UGC NET / JRF December 2023 Exam: Online Correction Edit Form
- GTA 6 Trailer ,Grand Theft Auto VI Trailer Released
- 26146 Posts SSC Constable GD Recruitment 2023: Apply Now for Vacancies in BSF, CISF, ITBP, CRPF,
- MHA Intelligence Bureau IB ACIO II / Executive Recruitment 2023: Apply Online for 995 ACIO II / Exe Posts
|Jobs by Qualification