SIDBI Recruitment 2022: Small Industries Development Bank of India has Published Notification For Recruitment of Officers in Grade ‘A’– General Stream 2022. Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the post of Assistant Manager in Grade ‘A’ in General Stream in Small Industries Development Bank of India (SIDBI).
SIDBI Recruitment 2022
|Job Recruitment Board||Small Industries Development Bank of India|
|Notification No.||No 01/Grade A/2021-22|
|Job Location||Across india|
|Job Type||Bank Jobs|
SIDBI Assistant Manager Recruitment 2022
|Opening of Online Registration Gateway / payment of fees||4-3-2022|
|Closing of On-line Registration Gateway /payment of fees||24-3-2022|
|Cut- off date for determining Eligibility Criteria with regard to age||4-3-2022|
|Cut-off date for determining Eligibility Criteria with regard to
|Date of Online examination||16-4-2022|
|Tentative schedule of Interview||May 2022|
SIDBI Vacancy 2022 Details
- Assistant Manager Grade ‘A’ – General Stream
- SC: 16 Posts
- ST: 7 Posts
- OBC: 24 POsts
- EWS: 10 Posts
- UR: 43 POsts
SIDBI Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- Not below 21 years and not exceeding 28 years.
- (Candidates born not earlier than 05.03.1994 and not later than 04.03.2001 [both days including] are only eligible to apply)
- Bachelors’ Degree in Law, OR Bachelors’ Degree in Engineering (Preferably Civil / Electrical / Mechanical) OR Master’s Degree in any discipline.
SIDBI Recruitment 2022 Salary /Pay Scale
- 28150 – 1550(4) – 34350 – 1750(7) – 46600 -EB – 1750(4) – 53600 – 2000(1) – 55600 (17 years) `70,000/ – approx
Selection Procedure SIDBI Recruitment 2022
- online examination
SIDBI Recruitment 2022 Exam Pattern
The selection process for the post would be by way of an online examination comprising of the objective test as well as descriptive test followed by Personal Interview. Candidates who qualify based on the minimum cut-off marks decided by SIDBI would be called for an interview. The pattern of written examination will be as under:
|Name of the Test||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Time|
|English Language (Objective)||30||30||20 Minutes|
|General Awareness (With special reference to Banking and Financial Sector and Economic and Social Issues) (Objective)||50||50||30 Minutes|
|Reasoning Aptitude (Objective)||40||60||40 Minutes|
|Quantitative Aptitude (Objective)||40||60||30 Minutes|
|Online descriptive test: Candidates will be required to answer by typing on a computer|
|Comprising of two Essays on Financial / Banking / Economic and Social Issues in India (20 Marks each) and one Business Letter Writing (10 Marks)
Note: It is essential to attempt all three questions. (Descriptive)
All tests, except test of English Language and Descriptive test will be provided in both English and Hindi.
All the objective questions will have multiple choices.
Out of the five answers, to a question only one will be the correct answer.
The Candidate will have to select the most appropriate answer and ‘mouse click’ that alternative which you feel is appropriate/ correct.
The alternative/ option that the candidate has clicked on will be treated as his/her answer to that question.
For objective type of tests, there will be penalty for wrong answers marked by the candidates.
For every wrong answer marked by a candidate, 1/4 of the marks assigned to that question will be deducted as penalty.
The Scores of Online Examination will be obtained by adopting the following procedure:
- (i) Number of questions answered correctly by a candidate in each objective test is considered for arriving at the Corrected Score after applying penalty for wrong answers.
- (ii) The Corrected Scores so obtained by a candidate are made equivalent to take care of the minor difference in difficulty level, if any, in each of the objective tests held in different sessions to arrive at the Equated Scores*
(*Scores obtained by candidates on any test are equated to the base form by considering the distribution of scores of all the forms.)
- (iii) Test wise scores and scores on total is reported with decimal points upto two digits.
SIDBI Recruitment 2022 Application Fee
- SC/ST/PwBD: Rs. 175/-
- Others (including OBCs/EWS and General Candidates): Rs. 1100/-
- Staff Candidates: Nil
- Payment Mode: Online
How to Apply Online For SIDBI Recruitment 2022
- The Candidates Should Visit Official Website @https://www.sidbi.in/
- Next, Find & Download the Advertisement and Check Eligibility Criteria Very Carefully.
- Select the Desired Post from Online Application Section and Click on the Apply Now Button.
- Fill Registration Along with Some Basic Information Like Name, Date of Birth, Caste, Etc. With Registered Mobile Number and Email.
- Pay Application Fee Through Online.
- Then Upload Photo, Sign & Photo Identity Card.
- Last, Submit the Application Form & Download or Take a Printout For Future Use.
Note: The Applicants Are Requested to Read the Official Notification Carefully Before Apply.
SIDBI Recruitment 2022 Important Links
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Website||Check Here|
|Join our Google Groups to Get Updates||Join Now|
|Whatsapp Group|| Group1 | Group2
|Get Free Govt Job Alert On Mobile||Telegram | Facebook | Email|
- 26146 Posts SSC Constable GD Recruitment 2023: Apply Now for Vacancies in BSF, CISF, ITBP, CRPF,
- MHA Intelligence Bureau IB ACIO II / Executive Recruitment 2023: Apply Online for 995 ACIO II / Exe Posts
- SBI Clerk Junior Associates Online Form 2023 | SBI Clerk Online 2023
- Railway NCR RRC Prayagraj Various Trade Apprentices 2023 Apply Online for 1664 Post
- Senior Lead Cloud Software Engineer
- Senior Software Engineer in Test
- Panviva – Senior Software Engineer I (Front End)
- Software Engineer
- Lead QA Engineer
- Senior Data Engineer
- RGUKT Recruitment 2023 – Regular Faculty Positions 220 vacancies
- WCD Recruitment 2023: Apply for 10,400 Anganwadi Vacancies; Check Eligibility and Application Link Here
- ssc exam calendar for 2024 Released
- Indian Railway NER RRC Gorakhpur Junior Technical Associate JTA Recruitment 2023 Apply Online for 37 Posts
- Bihar Police BPSSC Sub Inspector Recruitment 2023 Apply Online for 1275 SI Post
- 6750+ Gujarat Home Guard Bharti 2023 Application Form @homeguards.gujarat.gov.in
- Bihar Police BPSSC Sub Inspector Recruitment 2023 Released
- Rajasthan RPSC Junior Legal Officer (JLO) Recruitment 2023: Admit Card and Exam Details
- Indian Oil IOCL Apprentices Recruitment 2023 Apply Online for 1720 Post
- Mid Day Meal Gujarat Login – MDM.Gujarat.gov.in Portal
|Jobs by Qualification|
|10th Pass||12th Pass||B.Com|
|Engineering Jobs||PG Diploma||Post Graduation|