SEBI Notification 2022 Details
SEBI Officer Grade A Recruitment 2022: Securities and Exchange Board of India has Released Notification For Fill up Grade A Officer Post. SEBI invites applications from Indian citizens for the post of Officer Grade A (Assistant Manager) for General Stream, Legal Stream, Information Technology Stream, Engineering Stream, Research Stream, and Official Language Stream. SEBI Officer Grade A Online Form 2022 is Starts on 5-1-2022
SEBI Recruitment 2022
|Job Recruitment Board||Securities and Exchange Board of India|
|Job Location||any location in India|
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs|
SEBI Officer Grade A Recruitment 2022
|Starting Date of Online Application & Fee Payment||5-1-2022|
|Last Date of Online Application||24-1-2022|
|Last Date for Printing of Application||24-1-2022|
|Availability of Call Letters on SEBI website (for On-Line Examinations)
||Will be intimated by email/SMS|
|Phase I On-Line Examination||February 20, 2022|
|Phase II On-Line Examination*||March 20, 2022|
|Paper 2 of Phase II of Information Technology
|April 03, 2022|
|Phase III Interview||Dates will be intimated|
SEBI Grade A Officer Vacancy 2022 Details
SEBI Officer Grade A Vacancy:- 120 Assistant Manager
- General: 80 Posts
- Legal: 16 Posts
- Information Technology: 14 Posts
- Research: 7 Posts
- Official Language: 03 Post
Eligibility Criteria of SEBI Recruitment 2022
- Maximum 30 years as on December 31, 2021
- General: Master’s Degree in any discipline, Bachelors’ Degree in Law, Bachelors’ Degree in Engineering from a recognized university, CA / CFA / CS / Cost Accountant.
- Legal: Bachelor’s Degree in Law from a recognized University/ Institute.
- Information Technology: Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (Electrical / Electronics / Electronics And Communication / Information Technology / Computer Science) OR Masters in Computers Application OR Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with a postgraduate qualification (minimum 2 years duration) in Computers / Information Technology.
- Research: Master’s Degree in Statistics/ Economics / Commerce / Business Administration (Finance) / Econometrics from a recognized University / Institute.
- Official Language: Master’s Degree in Hindi with English as one of the subjects at Bachelor’s Degree level or Master’s Degree in Sanskrit / English / Economics / Commerce with Hindi as a subject at Bachelor’s Degree level from a recognized University /Institute.
SEBI Grade A Officer Salary / Pay Scale
- The pay scale of officers in Grade A is Rs. 28150-1550(4)-34350-1750(7)-46600-EB-1750(4)-53600- 2000(1)-55600 (17 years).
- The successful candidates recruited for the post of Officer Grade ‘A’ shall undergo probation of two years. The candidates shall be confirmed in the services of SEBI subject to their satisfactory performance during the probation period.
- Presently, the gross emolument including SEBI’s Contribution towards National Pension Scheme (NPS), Grade Allowance, Special Allowance, Dearness Allowance, Family Allowance, Local Allowance etc. at Mumbai at the minimum of this scale is approx. Rs. 1,07,000/- p.m. without accommodation and Rs. 73,000/- p.m. with accommodation.
- Other benefits viz., Leave Fare Concession, Medical Expenses, Eye Refraction, Education Allowance, Financial Dailies, Book Grant, Briefcase, Conveyance Expenses, House Cleaning Allowance, Staff Furnishing Scheme, Scheme for Purchasing Computers, Subsidized Lunch Facility and all other benefits as admissible to an Officer in Grade A in SEBI.
SEBI Officer Grade A Recruitment 2022 – Selection Process
- Phase I On-Line Examination
- Phase II On-Line Examination
SEBI Officer Grade A Exam Pattern & Syllabus 2022: Check Here
- Unreserved/OBC/EWSs: Rs. 1000/- as application fee cum intimation charges
- SC/ ST/ PwBD: Rs. 100/- as intimation charges
- Payment Mode: Online
How to Apply For SEBI Officer Grade A Recruitment 2022
- Applicants Go to Official Website: http://www.sebi.gov.in
- Find SEBI Grade A Officer Notification And Click On Apply Button
- Fill Up Application Form / Application Registration
- Pay Your Application Fee
- Upload Candidates Photograph & Signature Images, Left Thumb Impression And Handwriting Declaration.
- Submit Application.
SEBI Recruitment 2022 Apply Online Important Links
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Website||Check Here|
|Whatsapp Group||Click Here
|Get Free Govt Job Alert On Mobile||Telegram | Facebook | Email|
Candidates can visit http://www.sebi.gov.in to Know All details about SEBI Recruitment 2022. To More Information like Upcoming Vacancy in SEBI, latest Updates, Syllabus, Admit Card, Result, Etc. It will be published on the official website. Also, visit Regularly our website www.freegovtjobalert.in for getting the Latest job Updates.
SEBI Recruitment FAQs
What is the last date to apply for SEBI Assistant Manager?
The Last Date is 24-1-2022 For Apply Online.
What is the salary of SEBI Grade A officer?
The pay scale of officers in Grade A is Rs. 28150 - 1550 Per Month.
How many Vacancies are there in SEBI Grade A Officer Vacancy?
As Current SEBI Notification 2022, A total of 120 Various Vacancies Are There.
What is the qualification for SEBI Assistant Manager Jobs?
Applicants Should Have a Master’s Degree/ Bachelors’ Degree/ Engineering Related Posts. For More Detail Check Article.
How to Apply For SEBI Jobs 2022?
Eligible Candidates Can Apply Through Official Website OR Check Important Links of this Articles For More Details.
How much is the application fee for SEBI Assistant Manager Post?
For Unreserved/OBC/EWSs Candidates: Rs. 1000/- And SC/ ST/ PwBD Candidates: Rs. 100/-
What is the age limit to apply for Assam Police Vacancy 2022?
Maximum 30 Years.
What is the Selection Process of SEBI Officer Grade A Recruitment 2022?
There will be Three phases of Selection Process: Phase I: On-Line Examination Phase II: On-Line Examination phase III: Interview