SEBI Executive Director Recruitment 2023: Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI / Board) has Published Govt Job News For Executive Director Vacancy. SEBI invites applications from Indian citizens for the post of Executive Director on a contract/ deputation basis.
SEBI Recruitment 2023
|Job Recruitment Board||Securities and Exchange Board of India|
|Job Location||Delhi or SEBI Office|
SEBI Executive Director Recruitment 2023
SEBI Vacancy 2023 Details
- Executive Director
SEBI Executive Director Recruitment 2023 Eligibility Criteria
- Not less than 40 years and not more than 55 years as on June 30, 2023.
MBA/MMS with specialization in Finance / CA / CS / CFA / CWA / LLB / Post Graduation in Economics, Finance or any other discipline which in the opinion of the Board is useful, from a recognized University / Institution with minimum of 20 years of post-qualification experience in dealing with problems relating to securities market or special knowledge / experience of Law, Investigation, Finance, Economics, Accountancy, Administration or any other discipline considered useful to the Board.
Salary /Pay Scale
Pay and Allowances:
Scale of Pay: As admissible to an Executive Director, SEBI. The present applicable SEBI scale of pay for Executive Director is ₹204000-6000(2)-₹216000 (3 years).
The monthly gross emoluments at the beginning of the scale work out to ₹4,65,397/- (with Board provided accommodation) or ₹5,61,997/- (without accommodation).
Other benefits includes Leave Fare Concession, Medical Benefits, Accident Insurance, Residential Office Allowance, Staff Furnishing Scheme, Children Education allowance, Vehicle Maintenance (including Driver’s Salary), Entertainment Allowance, etc. Annual CTC: Approximately 90 lacs (without accommodation).
- Test/ Interview
How to Apply For SEBI Executive Director Recruitment 2023?
- interested and Eligible Candidates Can Apply Online From the Below link.
- Physical application, in the format given below, along with supporting documents shall be sent in a cover superscribing ‘SEBI – application for the post of Executive Director’ to the following address:
The Chief General Manager (HRD),
Securities and Exchange Board of India, Plot
No.C4-A, “G” Block, Bandra Kurla Complex,
Bandra (East), Mumbai – 400051
Alternatively, applications along with the supporting documents in the prescribed format can also be sent through email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note: The Applicants Are Requested to Read the Official Notification Carefully Before Applying.
SEBI Executive Director Recruitment 2023 Important Links
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Website||Check Here|
|Join our Google Groups to Get Updates||Join Now|
|Whatsapp Group||Group1 (New) | Group2 | Group3 | Group4
|Get Free Govt Job Alert On Mobile||Telegram | Facebook | Email|
- Jamnagar JMC Bharti 2023 Online Form – Clerk
- GEC Gandhinagar Recruitment 2023 Online Form
- Bharuch Ankleshwar Shehri Vikas Satta Mandal Bharti 2023
- GPC Bank Recruitment 2023 (Clerk Bharti) @gpcbank.in
- MSME Recruitment 2023 (Regional Council)
- Mid Day Meal Scheme Bharuch Recruitment 2023 | Supervisor & Project Coordinator Posts
- Suraksha Setu Society Rajkot Recruitment 2023
- NHRC Recruitment 2023 Salary: 1,82,200/-
- AMC Recruitment 2023 (Interview) Salary: Rs. 40,000/-
- Income Tax Ahmedabad Recruitment 2023 Apply Online
- District Health Society Ahmedabad Recruitment 2023 – CHO Jobs
- Gujarat Police Bharti 2023 – 12000+ Online Form Date October
- VMC Important Notice for U-PHC Medical Officer, Lab. Technician, Pharmacist, FHW, MPHW Posts 2021
- Released GSSSB Laboratory Assistant Question Paper PDF
- SAIL Recruitment 2023 Apply Online @igh.sailrsp.co.in
- Gujarat CID Crime Department Recruitment 2023 | financial investigation advisor
- Gujarat HC Peon Question Paper Download 2023 (9-7-2023)
- Gujarat State 32 Nagarpalika Bharti 2023 For Fire Staff Posts
- ITI Dahod Recruitment 2023 | Pravasi Supervisor Instructor Posts
- ADC Bank Ahmedabad Recruitment 2023 – Apprentice Clerk
|Jobs by Qualification|
|10th Pass||12th Pass||B.Com|
|Engineering Jobs||PG Diploma||Post Graduation|