SBI SCO Recruitment 2020: State Bank of India has Going to Fill up Specialist Cadre Officer Posts on a Regular Basis. The Recruitment of Data Trainer, Data Translator, Senior Consultant Analyst, Assistant General Manager Posts in Navi Mumbai. Bank jobs Seekers of Mumbai they can Apply Online For Above SBI SCO Jobs Before the last date.
SBI Recruitment 2020
|Job Recruitment Board||State Bank of India|
|Post||Specialist Cadre Officer|
|Job Location||Navi Mumbai|
|Job Type||Bank Jobs|
SBI SCO Recruitment 2020
|Starting Date of Online Application||18-09-2020|
|Last Date of Online Application||08-10-2020|
|Last Date for Printing Your Application
|Online Fee Payment||18-09-2020 to 08-10-2020|
SBI SCO Vacancy 2020 Details
SBI SCO Eligibility Criteria
- Maximum 45 Years
|Data Trainer (MMGS-III)||B.E. / B. Tech in CS/IT or MCA from a recognized University/Institution. Candidates from IIT / NIT / Top rated Engineering Colleges will be preferred.
Minimum 7 years’ post basic qualification experience
|Data Translator (SMGS-IV)||B. Tech in CS/IT or MCA from a recognized University/Institution Candidates from IIT / NIT / Top rated Engineering Colleges will be preferred.
Minimum 10 years’ post basic qualification experience
|Senior Consultant Analyst (SMGS-V)||B. Tech in CS/IT or MCA from a recognized university/institution.
Candidates from IIT / NIT / Top rated Engineering Colleges will be preferred.
Minimum 12 years’ post basic qualification experience
|Assistant General Manager
(Enterprise & Technology Architecture)
|B.E./ B.Tech / MCA from a recognized University/ Institution. CS/IT Engg Graduate/ postgraduate shall be preferred.
An MBA as an additional qualification is preferred.
Minimum 14 years’ post basic qualification experience
SBI SCO Salary /Pay Scale
- Data Trainer (MMGS-III): 42020-1310/5-48570-1460/2-51490
- Data Translator (SMGS-IV): 50030-1460/4-55870-1650/2-59170
- Senior Consultant Analyst (SMGS-V): 59170-1650/2-62470-1800/2-66070
- Assistant General Manager(SMGS-V): 59170-1650/2-62470-1800/2-66070
- The selection of candidates will be based on Shortlisting and Interview.
Shortlisting: Mere fulfilling minimum qualification and experience will not vest any right in a candidate for being called for interview. The Shortlisting Committee constituted by the Bank will decide the shortlisting parameters and thereafter, an adequate number of candidates, as decided by the Bank will be shortlisted and called for interview. The decision of the bank to call the candidates for the interview shall be final. No correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
Interview: The interview will carry 100 marks. The qualifying marks in the interview will be decided by the Bank. No correspondence will be entertained in this regard
Merit List: Merit list for selection will be prepared in descending order on the basis of scores obtained in the interview only. In case more than one candidate scores the cut-off marks (common marks at cut-off point), such candidates will be ranked according to their age in descending order, in the merit list.
- General/ OBC/EWS candidates: Rs. 750/-
- SC/ST/PWD candidates: no Fee
- Payment Mode: The payment can be made by using Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Internet Banking etc.
How to Apply For SBI SCO Jobs 2020
- The Candidates Should Visit Official Website @ https://www.sbi.co.in/
- Next, Find & Download Advertisement and Check Eligibility Criteria Very Carefully.
- Select the Desired Post from Online Application Section and Click on the Apply Now Button.
- Fill Registration Along with Some Basic Information Like Name, Date of Birth, Caste, Etc. With Registered Mobile Number and Email.
- Pay Application Fee Through Online.
- Then Upload Photo, Sign & Photo Identity Card.
- Last, Submit the Application Form & Download or Take a Printout For Future Use.
Note: The Applicants Are Requested to Read the Official Notification Carefully Before Apply.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Website||Check Here|
|Get Free Govt Job Alert On Mobile||Telegram | Facebook | Email|
Latest Bank Jobs 2020
- SBI Clerk Junior Associates Online Form 2023 | SBI Clerk Online 2023
- IBPS PO 2023 Scorecards: How to Check and What to Expect
- City Union Bank Recruitment 2023 For Manager Vacancy
- Nutan Nagarik Sahakari Bank Ltd Recruitment 2023
- BOB FLC Counsellor Recruitment 2023 & Watchman
- ADC Bank Ahmedabad Recruitment 2023 Apprentice Clerk
- The Ahmedabad Mercantile Co-Operative Bank Ltd. Recruitment 2023
- The Varachha Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2023 | Managing Director (MD) / Chief Executive Officer (CEO)
- RNSB Senior Executive Recruitment 2023
- RNSB Manager Recruitment 2023
- RNSB Office Assistant Recruitment 2023
- The Dahod Urban Co-operative Bank Recruitment 2023
- KDCCBANK Recruitment 2023 – Graduate Job in Nadiad
- RNSB Peon Recruitment 2023 | Apprentice – Rajkot
- Kalupur Bank Recruitment 2023 @www.kalupurbank.com
- The Valsad Mahila Nagrik Sahakari Bank Ltd Recruitment 2023
- The Anand Mercantile Co Op Bank LTD Recruitment 2023
- Pune District Central Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2023 | 356 Clerk Posts
- Sarvodaya Commercial Co-op Bank Recruitment 2023 @sccbank.in
- INS Bank Recruitment 2023