SBI Post-Doctoral Research Fellowship Recruitment 2020: State Bank of India invites Online application from Indian Citizen for Two Year Post-Doctoral Research Fellowship. Ph.D. Degree Holder Candidates Can Apply For Above Posts. Interested Candidates Can Check Official Notification of SBI Post-Doctoral Research Fellowship Recruitment 2020
SBI Recruitment 2020
|Job Recruitment Board||State Bank of India|
|Notification No.||CRPD/ PDRF/ 2020-21/24|
|Post||Post-Doctoral Research Fellowship|
|Job Location||State Bank Institute of Leadership, Kolkata|
|Job Type||Bank Jobs|
SBI Post-Doctoral Research Fellowship Recruitment 2020
|Starting Date of Online Application||18-09-2020|
|Last Date of Online Application||08-10-2020|
|Last Date for Printing Your Application
|Online Fee Payment||18-09-2020 to 08-10-2020|
SBI Vacancy 2020 Details
- Post-Doctoral Research Fellowship
- 2 years
- Maximum 40 years
- Ph.D. in Banking/Finance/IT/Economics related to the BFSI sector.
- Minimum 3 years’ Post Qualification experience in Teaching/Research work in Premier Institution/ University (like IIMs, IITs, ISB, XLRI, or equivalent) OR Consultancy.
- Rs. 1,00,000/- PM
- Shortlisting and Interview with the presentation.
- General/ OBC/EWS candidates: Rs. 750/-
- SC/ST/PWD candidates: No Fee
- Payment Mode: The payment can be made by using Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Internet Banking etc
How to Apply For SBI PDRF Jobs 2020
- The Candidates Should Visit Official Website @ https://www.sbi.co.in/
- Next, Find & Download Advertisement and Check Eligibility Criteria Very Carefully.
- Select the Desired Post from Online Application Section and Click on the Apply Now Button.
- Fill Registration Along with Some Basic Information Like Name, Date of Birth, Caste, Etc. With Registered Mobile Number and Email.
- Pay Application Fee Through Online.
- Then Upload Photo, Sign & Photo Identity Card.
- Last, Submit the Application Form & Download or Take a Printout For Future Use.
Copies of application (registered online) along with self-attested photocopies of following documents should reach by post to “State Bank of India, Central Recruitment & Promotion Department, Corporate Centre, 3rd Floor, Atlanta Building, Nariman Point, Mumbai (Maharashtra, INDIA), PIN-400021” on or before 15.10.2020:
- Curriculum Vitae including the list of publications
- ID Proof.
- Proof of Date of Birth.
- Photocopies of the educational certificates and mark sheets.
- Experience certificate
- A two-page write-up on the high-quality publication by him/her.
- A two-page write-up on the intended research work in SBI.
- At least two letters of recommendations/ reference- one from a peer regarding the research capabilities and one from the applicant’s dissertation supervisor or from the academic institute.
- No objection certificate/ relief certificate from the present employer (if currently employed)
- Photocopies of two Best Journal Papers
Note: The Applicants Are Requested to Read the Official Notification Carefully Before Apply.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Website||Check Here|
|Get Free Govt Job Alert On Mobile||Telegram | Facebook | Email|
Latest Bank Jobs 2020:
- RNSB Peon Recruitment 2021 | Bank Peon Jobs in Rajkot
- The Mahemdabad Urban Peoples Co-Operative Bank Recruitment 2021 – Clerk & Other Posts
- Saraswat Bank General Manager Recruitment 2021 | Bank Manager Jobs in Ahmedabad
- Kalupur Bank Recruitment 2021 – BM & Other Posts
- IOB Recruitment of FLC– for Pampady, Nileswar and Kuttipuram Blocks
- IOB Recruitment 2021 – Financial literacy Counsellor Post
- Indbank Recruitment 2021 – Head Marketing and Business Development at Mumbai
- SBI Specialist Cadre Officer Recruitment 2021 | 600+ Manager & Other Posts
- TJSB Sahakari Bank Recruitment 2021 | Trainee Officer Posts
- (Latest) GSC Bank Recruitment 2021 | General Manager & Other Posts