Current Opening in SBI Careers: State Bank of India has Released a Recruitment Notification For Probationary Officer Posts. SBI has Invites online Application From Graduate Candidates.
There are thousands of job seekers who are looking for jobs in SBI Banks and it is a dream for millions of candidates across India to get a job in banks. Now, Good Opportunity for those Candidates, they can Apply Online For SBI PO Exam 2020.
Latest Updates: SBI PO Mains Result PDF Released 2021 Download Link Given Below on this Page.
Details of SBI PO 2020 Notification
SBI PO Notification 2020 has Released on the Official Website to Fill up Probationary Officer Vacancies Across India. The notification gives the SBI PO 2020 Exam Dates, a number of vacancies, and other details of the SBI Probationary Officer Exam. Selected Candidates Will be Posted Anywhere in India.
SBI Recruitment 2020
|Job Recruitment Board||State Bank of India|
|Notification No.||CRPD/ PO/ 2020-21/ 12|
|Job Location||Anywhere in India|
|Job Type||Bank Jobs|
SBI PO 2020 Exam Date
The State Bank of India has Conducted an Exam of Probationary Officer. The exam will be taken in three Phases. In which Phase-I: Online Preliminary Examination, Phase-II: Online Main Examination, And Phase-III: Interview (Or Interview & Group Exercises). The tentative Exam Date Are Given in Below Table.
|Starting Date For Online registration||14-11-2020|
|Last Date For Online registration||04-12-2020|
| Editing/ Modification of Application by candidates
||14-11-2020 to 04-12-2020|
|Payment of Application Fee||14-11-2020 to 04-12-2020|
|Download of Preliminary Examination Call Letters||3rd week of Dec 2020 onwards|
|Phase-I: Online Preliminary Examination||31st Dec 2020 & 2nd, 4th, 5th Jan 2021|
|Declaration of Result of Preliminary Examination||3rd week of January 2021|
|Download of Main Examination Call letter||3rd week of January 2021 onwards|
|Phase-II: Online Main Examination||29th January 2021|
|Declaration of Result of Main Examination||3rd/ 4th week of February 2021|
|Download of Phase-III Call Letter||3rd/ 4th week of February 2021 onwards|
|Phase-III: Interview (Or Interview & Group Exercises)||February/ March 2021|
|Declaration of Final Result||Last week of March 2021|
|Pre-Examination Training for SC/ ST/ Religious Minority Community candidates|
|Download of call letters for Pre-Examination Training||2nd week of Dec 2020 onwards|
|Conduct of Pre- Examination Training||3rd/ 4th week of Dec 2020|
SBI PO Vacancy 2020 Details
The number of vacancies is given in the Official Notification of SBI PO Exam 2020. As SBI Probationary Officer Vacancy Notification, A Total of 2000 Vacancies Across India.
Eligibility Criteria of SBI PO Recruitment 2020
- Not below 21 years and not above 30 years as on 01.04.2020
Relaxation in Upper age limit:
- SC/ST, Ex-Servicemen: 05 Years
- Other Backward Classes (Non-Creamy Layer): 03 Years
- Persons With Benchmark Disabilities:
- PWD (SC/ ST): 15 Years
- PWD (OBC): 13 Years
- PWD (Gen/ EWS): 10 Years
- Graduation in any discipline from a recognized University or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
- Those who are in the Final Year/ Semester of their Graduation may also apply provisionally subject to the condition that, if called for an interview, they will have to produce proof of having passed the graduation examination on or before 31.12.2020.
- Candidates having Integrated Dual Degree (IDD) certificate should ensure that the date of passing the IDD is on or before 31.12.2020. Candidates possessing the qualification of Chartered Accountant may also apply.
SBI PO 2020 Salary /Pay Scale
- Rs. 27,620/-
- Phase-I: Preliminary Examination
- Phase-II: Main Examination
- Phase-III: Interview/ GD
- Final Result Based on Merit
SBI PO Exam Pattern 2020
- The selection for Probationary Officers will be done through a three-tier process. Detailed Information Below:
Phase-I: Preliminary Examination
- Preliminary Examination consisting of Objective Test for 100 marks will be conducted
- The test will have 3 Sections (with separate timings for each section)
|Name of test||No. of Questions||Duration|
|English Language||30||20 minutes|
|Quantitative Aptitude||35||20 minutes|
|Reasoning Ability||35||20 minutes|
Phase-II: Main Examination
- The Main Examination will be conducted online and will consist of Objective Tests for 200 marks and Descriptive Test for 50 marks.
- The Descriptive Test will be administered immediately after the conclusion of the Objective Test and candidates will have to type their Descriptive Test answers on the computer.
- The duration of the objective test is 3 hours and it consists of 4 Sections with a total of 200 marks. There will be separate timing for every section.
|Name of the test||No. of Qs/ Max. Marks||Duration|
|Reasoning & Computer Aptitude||45/60||60 minutes|
|Data Analysis & Interpretation||35/60||45 minutes|
|General/ Economy/ Banking Awareness||40/40||35 minutes|
|English Language||35/40||40 minutes|
- The duration of the Descriptive Test is 30 minutes.
- It will be a Test of English Language (Letter Writing & Essay) with two questions for a total of 50 marks.
- The Candidates Who Clear Prelims & Mains Exam Will be Called For Interview/ Group Discussion.
- The 3rd Phase may comprise of (i) Interview only (50 marks) OR (ii) Interview (30 marks) & Group Exercises (20 marks).
Penalty for Wrong Answers (Applicable to both – Preliminary & Main Examination):
- There will be a penalty for wrong answers marked in Objective Tests.
- For each question for which a wrong answer has been given by the candidate, 1/4th of marks assigned to that question will be deducted as a penalty to arrive at a corrected score.
- If a question is left blank, OR if no answer is marked by the candidate, there will be no penalty for that question.
- For General/ EWS/ OBC Candidates: Rs. 750/-
- For SC/ ST/ PWD candidates: No Fee
- Payment Mode: Online
SBI PO Apply Online Process
- The Candidates Should Visit Official Website @ https://www.sbi.co.in/web/careers
- Next, Find & Download the Advertisement and Check Eligibility Criteria Very Carefully.
- Select the Desired Post from Online Application Section and Click on the Apply Now Button.
- Fill Registration Along with Some Basic Information Like Name, Date of Birth, Caste, Etc. With Registered Mobile Number and Email.
- Pay Application Fee Through Online.
- Then Upload Photo, Sign & Photo Identity Card.
- Last, Submit the Application Form & Download or Take a Printout For Future Use.
Note: The Applicants Are Requested to Read the Official Notification Carefully Before Apply.
|Main Exam Result Released||Check Here|
|Prelims Admit Card Released||Download|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Website||Check Here|
|Get Free Govt Job Alert On Mobile||Telegram | Facebook | Email|
Latest Jobs in India:
- VSSC Technician Apprentice Recruitment 2021 | 158 Civil Engg. & Other Posts
- NAU Senior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021 | SRF & Field Assistant Posts
- SDAU Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021 | Walk in interview
- IRMA Programme Executive Recruitment 2021
- IRMA Recruitment For Incubation Manager at IRMA’s Incubator (ISEED) 2021
- Online Bharti Mela Vadodara 2021 (ઓનલાઇન ભરતી મેળો)
- (Postpone) JAU Senior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021 | SRF And Field Assistant Posts
- Government Ayurved Hospital Ahwa Recruitment 2021 | Yoga Teacher Posts
- ICPS Rajkot Recruitment 2021 | Data Entry Operator & Other Posts
- Citizen Co-Operative Bank Limited Rajkot Recruitment 2021 | Managing Director & Chief Executive Officer Posts
- MDM Sabarkantha Recruitment 2021 | Supervisor & Co-ordinator Posts
- District Health Society Valsad Recruitment 2021 | 64 Community Health Officer Vacancy
- DHS Gir Somnath Recruitment 2021 | 48 Community Health Officer Posts
- District Health Society Gandhinagar Recruitment 2021 | Community Health Officer Vacancy
- District Health Society Bhavnagar Recruitment 2021 | 32 CHO Vacancy
- Guj Info Petro Limited Recruitment 2021 | Sr Manager, Engineer & Other Posts
- The Kalol Urban Co-op Bank Ltd Recruitment 2021 | Chief Executive Officer
- RUDA Recruitment 2021 | Deputy Executive Engineer Vacancy
- Shree Lokniketan Trust Bela Recruitment 2021 | Computer Teacher, Gruhmata & Other Posts
- Indian Navy Sailor MR Recruitment 2021 | 33 Vacancy For 10th Pass
|Jobs by Qualification|
|10th Pass||12th Pass||B.Com|
|Engineering Jobs||PG Diploma||Post Graduation|