State Bank of India Recruitment 2020 | SBI Manager Jobs | Total Vacancies 100 | Last Date: 11-01-2021 | SBI Manager Notification @www.sbi.co.in
This is a Great Career Opportunity for all Bank Job Seekers. Recently State Bank of India has Released SBI Manager Recruitment Notification 2020-21. State Bank of India invites Online applications from Indian citizens for appointment in the following Specialist Cadre Officer posts on regular basis.
SBI Recruitment 2021
|Job Recruitment Board||State Bank of India|
|Job Location||Mumbai or Navi Mumbai|
|Job Type||Bank Jobs|
Details of SBI Manager Jobs 2020-21
SBI Recruitment 2020 apply online & Notification PDF has Published on his Official Website. As Per SBI Manager Recruitment Notification, A Total of 100 Vacancies are There. Those Candidates Are Eligible to apply who completed B.E/ B.Tech/MCA/ M.Sc / ME/ M.Tech Degree Holder. The age of the applicant should not be more than 33 years. Selected Candidates may be posted in Mumbai OR Navi Mumbai. Interested & Eligible Candidates Can Fill up SBI Manager Online Application Form 2021 Before The Last Date.
|Fee Payment||22-12-2020 to 11-01-2021|
|Online Written Exam||02-02-2021 (Tentative)|
|Download Call Latter For Online Written Test||23-01-2021 (Onwards)|
State Bank of India Vacancy 2021 Details
Eligibility Criteria of SBI Manager Jobs 2020
|Assistant Manager (Security Analyst)||Basic Qualification (Compulsory) as on 31.10.2020: BE / BTech (in Computer Science & Engineering/ Computer Science/Information Technology/Electronics & Communications) OR MCA/ MSc (Computer Science)/ MSc(IT) from recognized university
Qualification (Preferred) as on 31.10.2020:
Candidate having post basic qualification experience
|Deputy Manager (Security Analyst)||Basic Qualification (Compulsory) as on 31.10.2020: BE / BTech (in Computer Science & Engineering/ Computer Science/Information Technology/Electronics & Communications) OR MCA/ MSc (Computer Science)/ MSc(IT) from recognized university
Qualification (Preferred) as on 31.10.2020:
Minimum 5 years’ post basic qualification experience
SBI Manager Salary /Pay Scale
- Assistant Manager: Rs. 23,700/- to 42,020/-
- Deputy Manager: Rs. 31,705/- to 45,950/-
- The selection will be on the basis of an Online Written Test and Interview.
Pattern of online written Examination
|Test||No. of Questions||Marks||Time|
|Test Of Reasoning||50||50*||90 Min|
(PK) – General IT Knowledge
- Except for Professional Knowledge (PK) paper, other papers will be of qualifying in nature.
- Candidates have to score minimum qualifying marks in these papers.
- The minimum qualifying marks will be as decided or may be waived at the discretion of the Bank.
- The questions will be bilingual i.e. in Hindi & English.
- The candidates will have the option to answer the questions in Hindi or English (except for the test of English Language).
- To be eligible for being short-listed for an interview, candidates have to score equal to or above the cut-off marks to be decided by the Bank for the PK test, besides scoring equal to or above the Minimum qualifying marks in other tests
- An adequate number of candidates as decided by the Bank will be called for an interview based on performance in the online written test.
- The interview will carry 25 marks.
- The qualifying marks in the Interview will be as decided by the Bank.
- The final merit list will be arrived at after aggregating the marks of the Professional Knowledge test (out of 150 marks) and interview (out of 25 marks).
- The weightage of the score will be as under:
- Written Test: 70%
- Interview: 30%
- General, EWS, and OBC candidates: Rs. 750/- (Non-refundable)
- SC/ST Candidates: No Fee.
- Payment Mode: Online (Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Internet Banking etc.)
How to Fill up SBI Manager Online Form 2021
- The Candidates Should Visit Official Website @ https://www.sbi.co.in/
- Next, Find & Download Advertisement and Check Eligibility Criteria Very Carefully.
- Select the Desired Post from Online Application Section and Click on the Apply Now Button.
- Fill Registration Along with Some Basic Information Like Name, Date of Birth, Caste, Etc. With Registered Mobile Number and Email.
- Pay Application Fee Through Online.
- Then Upload Photo, Sign & Photo Identity Card.
- Last, Submit the Application Form & Download or Take a Printout For Future Use.
Note: The Applicants Are Requested to Read the Official Notification Carefully Before Apply.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Website||Check Here|
|Get Free Govt Job Alert On Mobile||Telegram | Facebook | Email|
- (Reopen) Gujarat Police Bharti 2021 | 1382 PSI, ASI & Intelligence Officer Posts
- Gujarat Police 333 PSI & Technical Operator Posts Apply @OJAS
- (28000) Upcoming Gujarat Police Bharti 2021 OJAS – PDF – Gujarat Constable Jobs
- District Health Society DHS Surendranagar Recruitment 2021 | CHO Posts
- Mid Day Meal (MDM) Scheme Rajkot Recruitment 2021 | 22 Supervisor & Project Coordinator Posts
- SBI Specialist Cadre Officer Recruitment 2021 | 600+ Manager & Other Posts
- SMC Recruitment For Secretary, Engineer Posts 2021
- Clerk & Officer in The Bavla Nagrik Sahakari Bank Recruitment 2021
- Guru Gobind Singh Government Hospital Jamnagar Recruitment 2021 | Staff Nurse & Social Worker Posts
- ITI Gorwa Pravasi Supervisor Instructor Recruitment 2021
- Jilla Seva Sadan Morbi Recruitment 2021 – Law Officer Vacancy
- ITI Banaskantha Recruitment 2021 – Pravasi Supervisor Instructor Posts
- NHM Gujarat Recruitment 2021 | Project Officer -FP Post
- DRDA Rajkot Recruitment 2021 | Block Coordinator, SLWM Consultant Posts
- ITI Vanthali Recruitment 2021 – Pravasi Supervisor Instructor Posts
- Rajkot RMC 637 Apprentice Jobs 2021 For Wireman, Computer Operator, Fitter & Other Posts
- VMC Recruitment 2021 For Data Entry Operator / Accountant Post
- The Surat People’s Co-Op Bank Limited Recruitment 2021 | Clerk, And Officer Posts
- (New Ojas Bharti) Upcoming 4000+ Gujarat Revenue Talati Bharti News 2021 | Apply @https://ojas.gujarat.gov.in
- Sanand Nagarpalika Apprentice Recruitment 2021
|Jobs by Qualification|
|10th Pass||12th Pass||B.Com|
|Engineering Jobs||PG Diploma||Post Graduation|