SBI Engineer Recruitment 2021: State Bank of India has Released Recruitment Notification of Engineer (Fire) Posts. SBI invites applications from eligible Indian Citizens for the recruitment of 16 Specialist Cadre Officer Vacancies. SBI SCO Online Form Available until 11 January 2021.
SBI Recruitment 2021
|Job Recruitment Board||State Bank of India|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Job Type||Bank Jobs|
SBI Engineer Recruitment 2021
SBI Recruitment of Engineer in the Fire Department. SBI Engineer Jobs Notification & Apply Online Link Available on Official Website at https://www.sbi.co.in/. The age of the applicant should not be more than 40 years. The selected candidate may be posted anywhere in India. There is a good chance to make your own career in the SBI Bank.
|Last Date||Extended up to 27-01-2021|
State Bank of India Vacancy 2021 Details
Job Profile & KRAs in brief
- Improving the fire safety arrangements at branches and offices, carry out visits to the branches, organize periodic Fire drills, lectures, etc., carry effective liaison with various Government Agencies and other administrative work related to the Fire Officer Desk or assigned by the controllers.
- To visit the branches, review fire safety arrangements, and suggest up-gradation if required. Improving the fire prevention and protection system and fire safety climate at branches/offices.
- Organize periodic fire and evacuation drills, lectures, etc. Disseminate information on Disaster Management Plan as laid down by LHO at the branches. Reduction in fire-related incidents due to safety lapses. Liaison with Government agencies including Fire Service/ Municipal Corporation/ Civil authorities etc.
Eligibility Criteria of SBI Recruitment 2021
- Maximum 40 Years
- BE (Fire) from National Fire Service College (NFSC), Nagpur OR
- B.Tech (Safety & Fire Engineering)/ B.Tech (Fire Technology & Safety Engineering)/ B.Sc. (Fire) from UGC recognized university/ AICTE approved institution
- Graduate from Institute of Fire Engineers (India/UK) OR
- Should have completed Divisional Officers Course from National Fire Service College (NFSC), Nagpur.
- i) If an educational qualification is B.E. (Fire) from National Fire Service College (NFSC), Nagpur : No separate practical experience is required.
- ii) If educational qualification is B.Tech (Safety & Fire Engineering)/ B.Tech (Fire Technology & Safety Engineering)/ B.Sc. (Fire) : Post qualification experience of minimum 3 years as a Station Officer or equivalent post in City Fire Brigade/ State Fire Service/ In-charge Fire Officer in Corporates/ Big Industrial Complex or as a Fire Officer in State/ Central Government/ PSUs, is required.
- iii) If educational qualification is Graduate from Institute of Fire Engineers (India/UK) or Divisional Officers from National Fire Service College (NFSC), Nagpur : Composite experience of minimum 3 years as a Station Officer or equivalent post in City Fire Brigade/ State Fire Service/ In-charge Fire Officer in Corporates/ Big Industrial Complex or as a Fire Officer in State/ Central Government/ PSUs, is required.
SBI Engineer Jobs Salary/Pay Scale
- Junior Management Grade Scale-I
- Rs. 23,700/- to 42,020/-
Selection Process For SBI Engineer Recruitment 2021
- The selection will be based on shortlisting and interview.
- Mere fulfilling minimum qualification and experience will not vest any right in a candidate for being called for interview. The shortlisting committee constituted by the Bank will decide the shortlisting parameters and thereafter, an adequate number of candidates, as decided by the Bank, will be shortlisted for interview.
- The decision of the Bank to call the candidates for the interview shall be final.
- No correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
- The shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview.
- The interview will carry 100 marks.
- The qualifying marks in the interview will be decided by the Bank.
- No correspondence will be entertained in this regard
- Merit list:
- The merit list for selection will be prepared in descending order on the basis of scores obtained in interviews only.
- In case more than one candidate scores the cut-off marks (common marks at cut-off point), such candidates will be ranked according to their age in descending order, in the merit list.
- General, EWS, and OBC candidates: Rs. 750/-
- SC/ST Candidates: No Fee.
- Payment Mode: Online
How to Fill up SBI Engineer Recruitment Online Form 2021
- The Candidates Should Visit Official Website @ https://www.sbi.co.in/
- Next, Find & Download Advertisement and Check Eligibility Criteria Very Carefully.
- Select the Desired Post from Online Application Section and Click on the Apply Now Button.
- Fill Registration Along with Some Basic Information Like Name, Date of Birth, Caste, Etc. With Registered Mobile Number and Email.
- Pay Application Fee Through Online.
- Then Upload Photo, Sign & Photo Identity Card.
- Last, Submit the Application Form & Download or Take a Printout For Future Use.
Note: The Applicants Are Requested to Read the Official Notification Carefully Before Apply.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Last Date Extended Notice||Check Here|
|Official Website||Check Here|
|Get Free Govt Job Alert On Mobile||Telegram | Facebook | Email|
Call Letter For Interview
- Intimation/ call letter for interview will be sent by email or will be uploaded on Bank’s website.
- NO HARD COPY WILL BE SENT.
- I. Before applying for the post, the applicant should ensure that he/ she fulfills the eligibility and other norms mentioned above for that post as on the specified date and that the particulars furnished by him/ her are correct in all respects.
- ii. IN CASE IT IS DETECTED AT ANY STAGE OF RECRUITMENT THAT AN APPLICANT DOES NOT FULFIL THE ELIGIBILITY NORMS AND/ OR THAT HE/ SHE HAS FURNISHED ANY INCORRECT/ FALSE INFORMATION OR HAS SUPPRESSED ANY MATERIAL FACT(S), HIS/ HER CANDIDATURE WILL STAND CANCELLED. IF ANY OF THESE SHORTCOMINGS IS/ ARE DETECTED EVEN AFTER APPOINTMENT, HIS/ HER SERVICES ARE LIABLE TO BE TERMINATED.
- iii. The applicant should ensure that the application is strictly in accordance with the prescribed format and is properly and completely filled.
- iv. Appointment of selected candidate is subject to his/ her being declared medically fit as per the requirement of the Bank. Such appointment will also be subject to the service and conduct rules of the Bank for such post in the Bank, in force at the time of joining the Bank.
- v. Candidates are advised to keep their e-mail ID alive for receiving communication viz. call letters/ Interview date advices etc.
- vi. The Bank takes no responsibility for any delay in receipt or loss of any communication.
- vii. Candidates serving in Govt./ Quasi Govt. offices, Public Sector undertakings including Nationalised Banks and Financial Institutions are advised to submit ‘No Objection Certificate’ from their employer at the time of the interview, failing which their candidature may not be considered and traveling expenses, if any, otherwise admissible, will not be paid.
- viii. In case of selection, candidates will be required to produce a proper discharge certificate from the employer at the time of taking up the appointment.
- ix. Candidates are advised in their own interest to apply online well before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection/inability/ failure to log on to the website on account of heavy load on internet or website jam. SBI does not assume any responsibility for the candidates not being able to submit their applications within the last date on account of aforesaid reasons or for any other reason beyond the control of SBI.
- x. DECISIONS OF BANK IN ALL MATTERS REGARDING ELIGIBILITY, CONDUCT OF INTERVIEW, OTHER TESTS AND SELECTION WOULD BE FINAL AND BINDING ON ALL CANDIDATES. NO REPRESENTATION OR CORRESPONDENCE WILL BE ENTERTAINED BY THE BANK IN THIS REGARD.
- xi. The applicant shall be liable for civil/ criminal consequences in case the information submitted in his/ her application are found to be false at a later stage.
- xii. Candidates belonging to the reserved category including, those for whom no reservation has been mentioned, are free to apply for vacancies announced for the unreserved category provided, they must fulfill all the eligibility conditions applicable to the unreserved category.
- xiii. Where interview without any written test is the mode of recruitment, merely satisfying the eligibility norms does not entitle a candidate to be called for an interview. Bank reserves the right to call only the requisite number of candidates for the interview after preliminary screening/ short-listing with reference to the candidate’s qualification, suitability, experience, etc.
- xiv. In case of multiple applications, only the last valid (completed) application will be retained and the application fee/ intimation charge paid for other registration will stand forfeited. Multiple appearances by a candidate in an interview will be summarily rejected/candidature canceled.
- xv. Any legal proceedings in respect of any matter of claim or dispute arising out of this advertisement and/or an application in response thereto can be instituted only in Mumbai and Courts/ Tribunals/ Forums at Mumbai only shall have sole and exclusive jurisdiction to try any cause/dispute.
- xvi. Outstation candidates, who may be called for interview after short-listing will be reimbursed the cost of travel (train fare A/C III Tier – Mail / Express only) for the shortest route in India or actual expenses on the basis of actual journey (whichever is less). Local transportation will not be reimbursed. A candidate, if found ineligible for the post will not be permitted to appear for the interview and will not be reimbursed any fare.
- xvii. BANK RESERVES THE RIGHT TO CANCEL THE RECRUITMENT PROCESS ENTIRELY AT ANY STAGE.
- xviii. At the time of the interview, the candidate will be required to provide details regarding criminal cases(s) pending against him/her, if any. The Bank may also conduct independent verification, inter alia, including verification of police records etc. The bank reserves right to deny the appointment depending upon such disclosures and/or independent verification.
- GPSSB Mukhya Sevika Recruitment 2022 @gpssb.gujarat.gov.in
- GPSSB Multi Purpose Health Worker Recruitment 2022
- Ojas GPSSB Village Panchayat Secretary (3437 Talati Cum Mantri Bharti) Recruitment 2022
- GPSSB Research Assistant Recruitment 2022 Apply Online at OJAS
- 2644 Upcoming Ojas GPSSB Junior Clerk Recruitment 2022 @ Gujarat Panchayat Bharti Board
- NAU Senior Research Fellow Recruitment 2022 | SRF Posts
- Commissionerate of Rural Development Office Recruitment 2022 | Social Audit Director Posts
- Collector Office Porbandar Recruitment 2022 | Legal Officer Post
- (4337+) GPSSB Recruitment 2022 Apply Online @ojas.gujarat.gov.in
- (New Ojas Bharti) Upcoming 4000+ Gujarat Revenue Talati Bharti News 2022 | Apply @https://ojas.gujarat.gov.in
- Gujarat Rojgar Samachar Weekly: Date 26 January 2022 Download PDF Now
- ICAR-DMAPR Recruitment 2022 | Junior Research Fellow Post
- Western Railway Bhavnagar Division Recruitment For GDMO Posts 2022
- Collector Office Amreli Recruitment 2022 – Law Officer Vacancy
- NHM Devbhumi Dwarka Recruitment 2022 | MO & Staff Nurse Posts
- Cluster Resources Person Jobs in Bhavnagar 2022 – 12th Pass
- ESIC Model Hospital Bapunagar Ahmedabad Recruitment 15 Doctor 2022 | Walk in Interview
- SMC Recruitment 2022 For Executive Engineer Posts
- RNSB Junior Executive Recruitment 2022 | Jr. Executive (Trainee) Jobs in Gandhinagar & Jamnagar
- Regional Commissioner Municipality Office Vadodara Zone Recruitment 2022 | Engineer Posts
|Jobs by Qualification|
|10th Pass||12th Pass||B.Com|
|Engineering Jobs||PG Diploma||Post Graduation|