SBI Deputy Manager Recruitment 2021: State Bank of India Invites Online Application From Indian citizen for the appointment of Deputy Manager (Internal Audit), Specialist Cadre post on Regular Basis. Chartered Accountant (CA) Degree Holder Can Fill up SBI Deputy Manager Online Form 2021 Before the Last Date.
SBI Recruitment 2021
|Job Recruitment Board||State Bank of India|
|Post||Deputy Manager (Internal Audit)|
|Job Type||Bank Jobs|
SBI Deputy Manager Recruitment 2021
|Fee Payment||22-12-2020 to 11-01-2021|
|Online Written Exam||07-02-2021 (Tentative)|
|Download Call Latter For Online Written Test||29-01-2021 (Tentative)|
SBI Vacancy 2021 Details
Place of Posting:
- IAD Corporate Centre, Hyderabad.
- The recruited officials will be on mobile duty and will be required to travel for audit purpose within India and abroad.
- Conducting Audit of branches/ offices of the Bank and/or its Subsidiaries/ Associates/ JVs located within India or abroad at the direction of the Internal Audit Department of the Bank; preparation of reports for the activities audited containing the findings of audit; preparation of memorandum/ reports for reporting to Management and/ or Board Level Committees. Support for Centralized Early Review of Loans.
- Any other work that may be entrusted by the Bank.
Eligibility Criteria of SBI Deputy Manager Recruitment 2020
- Minimum 21 Years
- Maximum 35 Years
SBI Deputy Manager Qualification
- Chartered Accountancy (CA) from Institute of Chartered Accountants of India.
- Working knowledge in MS Office.
- Minimum 1 years post qualification experience in/with a Chartered Accountant firm engaged in statutory / Internal / Concurrent Audit of Banks.
SBI Deputy Manager Salary /Pay Scale
- Middle Management Grade Scale-II (MMGS II)
- Rs. 31,705/- to 45,950/-
- Candidates selected will be subjected to institutional and on-job training for a period not exceeding 12 months, on completion of which they will be given independent
assignment of branch/ office audit
- Recruited candidates, while continuing in the same job family, may be considered for working in other verticals depending upon administrative exigencies
- Candidates are eligible for promotions as per the promotion policy for specialist officers of the Bank within the Audit Department based on Career Development Scheme that is
in place in the Bank.
- Permanent. However, the selected candidates will be on probation for a period of 12 months, on successful completion of which they will be absorbed into the cadre.
SBI Recruitment Selection Process
- The selection of candidates will be on the basis of performance in online test and interaction. However, if a number of applications are less, Bank reserves the right to consider a selection of the candidate(s) through shortlisting and interview, instead of Online written test & interview.
If selection through written test and Interview:
Online Written Test:
- The online test will be conducted tentatively on 07.02.2021. The call letter of test will be uploaded on Bank’s website and also advised to the candidates through SMS and e-mails. Candidates will be required to download the call letters.
|Exam Centres: The test may be held at…|
Delhi/ New Delhi,
|Mumbai/ Thane/Navi Mumbai,
SBI Deputy Manager Online Exam Pattern 2021
|Test||No. of Questions||Marks||Time|
|Test of Reasoning||50||50*||90 Minutes|
|Professional Knowledge||50||100*||60 Minutes|
- Candidates have to score minimum qualifying marks in each test separately.
- The minimum passing marks will be as decided by Bank or may be waived at the discretion of Bank. The questions will be bilingual i.e. in Hindi & English (Except English).
- The candidates will have the option to answer the questions in Hindi or English (except for the test of English).
- To be eligible for being short-listed for interview, candidates have to score equal to or above the cut-off mark in Professional Knowledge besides scoring minimum qualifying mark of the same.
- The cut-off mark will be as decided by the Bank
- An adequate number of candidates as decided by the Bank will be called for Interview based on performance in the online written test.
- The interview will carry a maximum of 25 marks. The qualifying marks in Interview will be as decided by the Bank.
Candidates will have to qualify both in written exam and interview separately
- The final merit list will be arrived at after aggregating the marks scored in a test of Professional Knowledge (out of 100 marks) and interview (out of 25 marks)
If selection through Shortlisting and Interview:
- An adequate number of candidates will be shortlisted for interview on the basis of parameters decided by the Bank.
- A number of candidates to be shortlisted for interview will be as decided by the Bank.
- candidates shortlisted through shortlisting exercise will be called for interview.
- The interview will be of 100 marks. The qualifying marks in Interview will be as decided by the Bank.
- The final merit list will be arrived at on the basis of interview marks only.
- General, EWS, and OBC candidates: Rs. 750/- (Non-refundable)
- SC/ST Candidates: No Fee.
- Payment Mode: Online (Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Internet Banking etc.)
How to Apply Online For SBI Deputy Manager Recruitment 2021
- The Candidates Should Visit Official Website @ https://www.sbi.co.in/
- Next, Find & Download Advertisement and Check Eligibility Criteria Very Carefully.
- Select the Desired Post from Online Application Section and Click on the Apply Now Button.
- Fill Registration Along with Some Basic Information Like Name, Date of Birth, Caste, Etc. With Registered Mobile Number and Email.
- Pay Application Fee Through Online.
- Then Upload Photo, Sign & Photo Identity Card.
- Last, Submit the Application Form & Download or Take a Printout For Future Use.
Note: The Applicants Are Requested to Read the Official Notification Carefully Before Apply.
SBI Deputy Manager Recruitment Important Links
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Website||Check Here|
|Get Free Govt Job Alert On Mobile||Telegram | Facebook | Email|
- Candidate belonging to OBC category but coming in the ‘creamy layer’ are not entitled to OBC reservation and age relaxation. They should indicate their category as ‘GENERAL’ or GENERAL (PWD) as applicable.
- The number of vacancies including reserved vacancies mentioned above are provisional and may vary according to the actual requirement of the Bank.
- Bank reserves the right to cancel the recruitment process entirely at any time.
- Caste certificate issued by Competent Authority on format prescribed by the Government of India will have to be submitted by the SC/ST candidates.
- A declaration will have to be submitted in the prescribed format by candidates seeking reservation under OBC category stating that he/she does not belong to the creamy layer as on the last date of online
registration of the application. OBC certificate containing the ‘Non-creamy layer’ clause, issued during the period 01.04.2020 to the date of the interview, should be submitted by such candidates if called for interview.
- Reservation for Person with Disability (PWD) is horizontal within the overall vacancies for the post.
- PWD candidate should produce a certificate issued by a competent authority as per the Govt of India guidelines.
- Reservation to Economically Weaker Section (EWS) in recruitment is governed by Office Memorandum no. 36039/1/2019-Estt (Res) dated 31.01.2019 of Department of Personnel & Training, Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievance & Pensions, Government of India. Disclaimer: “EWS vacancies are tentative and subject to further directives of Government of India and outcome of any litigation. The appointment is provisional and is subject to the Income & Asset certificate being verified through the proper channel.”
- The benefit of reservation under EWS category can be availed upon production of an “Income & Asset Certificate” issued by a Competent Authority on the format prescribed by Government of India.
- Maximum age indicated is for General category candidates. Relaxation in upper age limit will be available to reserved category candidates as per Government of India Guidelines.
- In cases where experience in a specific field is required, the relevant experience certificate must contain specifically that the candidate had experience in that specific field.
- In cases the certificate of degree/diploma does not specify the field of specialization, the candidate will have to produce a certificate from the concerned university/college specifically mentioning the specialization.
- I. Before applying for the post, the applicant should ensure that he/ she fulfills the eligibility and other norms mentioned above for that post as on the specified date and that the particulars furnished by him/ her are correct in all respects.
- ii. IN CASE IT IS DETECTED AT ANY STAGE OF RECRUITMENT THAT AN APPLICANT DOES NOT FULFIL THE ELIGIBILITY NORMS AND/ OR THAT HE/ SHE HAS FURNISHED ANY INCORRECT/ FALSE INFORMATION OR HAS SUPPRESSED ANY MATERIAL FACT(S), HIS/ HER CANDIDATURE WILL STAND CANCELLED. IF ANY OF THESE SHORTCOMINGS IS/ ARE DETECTED EVEN AFTER APPOINTMENT, HIS/ HER SERVICES ARE LIABLE TO BE TERMINATED.
- iii. The applicant should ensure that the application is strictly in accordance with the prescribed format and is properly and completely filled.
- iv. Appointment of selected candidate is subject to his/ her being declared medically fit as per the requirement of the Bank. Such appointment will also be subject to the service and conduct rules of the Bank for such post in the Bank, in force at the time of joining the Bank.
- v. Candidates are advised to keep their e-mail ID alive for receiving communication viz. call letters/ Interview date advices etc.
- vi. The Bank takes no responsibility for any delay in receipt or loss of any communication.
- vii. Candidates serving in Govt./ Quasi Govt. offices, Public Sector undertakings including Nationalised Banks and Financial Institutions are advised to submit ‘No Objection Certificate’ from their employer at the time of the interview, failing which their candidature may not be considered and traveling expenses, if any, otherwise admissible, will not be paid.
- viii. In case of selection, candidates will be required to produce a proper discharge certificate from the employer at the time of taking up the appointment.
- ix. Candidates are advised in their own interest to apply online well before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection/inability/ failure to log on to the website on account of heavy load on internet or website jam. SBI does not assume any responsibility for the candidates not being able to submit their applications within the last date on account of aforesaid reasons or for any other reason beyond the control of SBI.
- x. DECISIONS OF BANK IN ALL MATTERS REGARDING ELIGIBILITY, CONDUCT OF INTERVIEW, OTHER TESTS AND SELECTION WOULD BE FINAL AND BINDING ON ALL CANDIDATES. NO REPRESENTATION OR CORRESPONDENCE WILL BE ENTERTAINED BY THE BANK IN THIS REGARD.
- xi. The applicant shall be liable for civil/ criminal consequences in case the information submitted in his/ her application are found to be false at a later stage.
- xii. Candidates belonging to the reserved category including, those for whom no reservation has been mentioned, are free to apply for vacancies announced for the unreserved category provided, they must fulfill all the eligibility conditions applicable to the unreserved category.
- xiii. Where interview without any written test is the mode of recruitment, merely satisfying the eligibility norms does not entitle a candidate to be called for an interview. Bank reserves the right to call only the requisite number of candidates for the interview after preliminary screening/ short-listing with reference to the candidate’s qualification, suitability, experience, etc.
- xiv. In case of multiple applications, only the last valid (completed) application will be retained and the application fee/ intimation charge paid for other registration will stand forfeited. Multiple appearances by a candidate in an interview will be summarily rejected/candidature cancelled.
- xv. Any legal proceedings in respect of any matter of claim or dispute arising out of this advertisement and/or an application in response thereto can be instituted only in Mumbai and Courts/ Tribunals/ Forums at Mumbai only shall have sole and exclusive jurisdiction to try any cause/dispute.
- xvi. Outstation candidates, who may be called for interview after short-listing will be reimbursed the cost of travel (train fare A/C III Tier – Mail / Express only) for the shortest route in India or actual expenses on the basis of actual journey (whichever is less). Local transportation will not be reimbursed. A candidate, if found ineligible for the post will not be permitted to appear for the interview and will not be reimbursed any fare.
- xvii. BANK RESERVES THE RIGHT TO CANCEL THE RECRUITMENT PROCESS ENTIRELY AT ANY STAGE.
- xviii. At the time of the interview, the candidate will be required to provide details regarding criminal cases(s) pending against him/her, if any. The Bank may also conduct independent verification, inter alia, including verification of police records etc. The bank reserves right to deny the appointment depending upon such disclosures and/or independent verification.
- (Reopen) Gujarat Police Bharti 2021 | 1382 PSI, ASI & Intelligence Officer Posts
- Gujarat Police 333 PSI & Technical Operator Posts Apply @OJAS
- (28000) Upcoming Gujarat Police Bharti 2021 OJAS – PDF – Gujarat Constable Jobs
- District Health Society DHS Surendranagar Recruitment 2021 | CHO Posts
- Mid Day Meal (MDM) Scheme Rajkot Recruitment 2021 | 22 Supervisor & Project Coordinator Posts
- SBI Specialist Cadre Officer Recruitment 2021 | 600+ Manager & Other Posts
- SMC Recruitment For Secretary, Engineer Posts 2021
- Clerk & Officer in The Bavla Nagrik Sahakari Bank Recruitment 2021
- Guru Gobind Singh Government Hospital Jamnagar Recruitment 2021 | Staff Nurse & Social Worker Posts
- ITI Gorwa Pravasi Supervisor Instructor Recruitment 2021
- Jilla Seva Sadan Morbi Recruitment 2021 – Law Officer Vacancy
- ITI Banaskantha Recruitment 2021 – Pravasi Supervisor Instructor Posts
- NHM Gujarat Recruitment 2021 | Project Officer -FP Post
- DRDA Rajkot Recruitment 2021 | Block Coordinator, SLWM Consultant Posts
- ITI Vanthali Recruitment 2021 – Pravasi Supervisor Instructor Posts
- Rajkot RMC 637 Apprentice Jobs 2021 For Wireman, Computer Operator, Fitter & Other Posts
- VMC Recruitment 2021 For Data Entry Operator / Accountant Post
- The Surat People’s Co-Op Bank Limited Recruitment 2021 | Clerk, And Officer Posts
- (New Ojas Bharti) Upcoming 4000+ Gujarat Revenue Talati Bharti News 2021 | Apply @https://ojas.gujarat.gov.in
- Sanand Nagarpalika Apprentice Recruitment 2021
|Jobs by Qualification|
|10th Pass||12th Pass||B.Com|
|Engineering Jobs||PG Diploma||Post Graduation|