Latest SBI Bank Jobs 2020! SBI Circle Based Officer Recruitment Notification OUT. State Bank of India is Going to Fill up Circle Based Officer posts. SBI Invites Application From Eligible Indian Citizens For Officers Post in State Bank of India. SBI Circle Based Officer online Form Start on 27 July 2020 And Ends on 16 August 2020. Graduate Job Seekers of India Can Apply For Above SBI Jobs Before the Last Date.
SBI Recruitment 2020
|Job Recruitment Board||State Bank of India|
|Notification No.||CRPD/ CBO/ 2020-21/ 20|
|Post||Circle Based Officer|
|Job Location||Applied Circle|
|Job Type||Bank Jobs|
SBI Circle Based Officer Recruitment 2020
State Bank of India Jobs notification & Apply Online Link Released on Official Website. The selected candidates shall be posted in the applied Circle only. Candidates Can Get Complete Details About SBI Circle Based Officer Exam From This Article. The Applicants Are Requested to Read the Official Notification Carefully Before Apply.
|Starting Date of Online Application||27-07-2020|
|Last Date of Online Application||16-08-2020|
SBI Bank Jobs Details Like Vacancy, Age Limits, Education Qualification, Application Fee, Payment Mode, Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Mode of Selection, how to Apply, etc. Regarding All Information Given Below.
SBI Vacancy 2020 Details
Eligibility Criteria of SBI Circle Based Officer Post
- Maximum 30 Years
Relaxation in Upper age limit:
- Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe: 5 Years
- Other Backward Classes (Non-Creamy Layer): 3 Years
- Persons With Disabilities (PWD):
- PWD (SC/ ST): 15 Years
- PWD (OBC): 13 Years
- PWD (Gen/ EWS): 10 Years
- Eligible – Ex-Servicemen, Commissioned officers including Emergency
Commissioned Officers (ECOs)/ Short Service Commissioned Officers (SSCOs): 5 Years
- Graduation in any discipline from a recognised University or any equivalent qualification recognised as such by the Central Government.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience (as on 01.08.2020) as an officer in any Scheduled Commercial Bank or any Regional Rural Bank.
SBI Circle Based Officer Salary/Pay Scale
- Rs. 23,700/-
Selection Process For SBI Circle Based Officer jobs
- The selection will be based on shortlisting and interview. (However, the Bank reserves the right to conduct a written examination.)
SBI Circle Based Officer Application Fee
- SC/ST/PWD Candidates: No Fee
- General/ EWS/ OBC Candidates: Rs. 750/-
- Payment Mode: Online
How to Fill up SBI Circle Based Officer Onlin Form 2020 ?
- The Candidates Should Visit Official Website @ https://www.sbi.co.in/
- Next, Find & Download Advertisement and Check Eligibility Criteria Very Carefully.
- Select the Desired Post from Online Application Section and Click on the Apply Now Button.
- Fill Registration Along with Some Basic Information Like Name, Date of Birth, Caste, Etc. With Registered Mobile Number and Email.
- Pay Application Fee Through Online.
- Then Upload Photo, Sign & Photo Identity Card.
- Last, Submit the Application Form & Download or Take a Printout For Future Use.
SBI Circle Based Officer Vacancy Important Links
|Apply Online||Registration | login|
|Official Website||Check Here|
|Get Free Govt Job Alert On Mobile||Telegram | Facebook | Email|
List of documents to be uploaded:
- Recent Photograph,
- ID Proof (PDF),
- Proof of Date of Birth (PDF),
- Brief Resume – detailing educational/ professional qualification, experience and assignments handled (PDF),
- Educational Certificates: Relevant MarkSheets/ Degree/ Certificate (PDF)
- Professional Qualification Certificate (eg. MBA, CA, CFA, ICWA etc.), if any.
- JAIIB/ CAIIB certificate (if any),
- Experience certificates (PDF),
- Form-16/ Salary Slip (PDF),
- 10th or 12th standard mark sheet/ certificate evidencing having studied the specified local language of the applied State as one of the subjects.
Download SBI Circle Based Officer Admit Card/ Call Letter
- The candidates who are called for interview will have to download their interview call letter from the Bank’s website by entering their registration number and password/ date of birth.
- NO HARD COPY OF THE CALL LETTER WILL BE SENT BY POST.
- Candidates are advised to take a printout of their system generated online application form after submitting the application.
- SBI does not assume any responsibility for the candidates not being able to submit their applications within the last date on account of aforesaid reasons or for any other reason beyond the control of SBI.
- Not more than one application should be submitted by a candidate.
- In the case of multiple applications, only the last valid (completed) application will be retained and the application fee/ intimation charges paid for the other registrations will stand forfeited.
- The original documents regarding eligibility criteria and proof of date of birth should be produced for verification on the date of interview.
- The candidate will not be allowed to attend the interview if original certificates are not produced for verification on the date of interview.
- Caste certificate issued by Competent Authority on the format prescribed by the Government of India will have to be submitted by the SC/ ST candidates if called for interview.
State Bank Of India FAQs
Q. When Start SBI Circle Based Officer Online Form 2020?
A. Starting Date of Online Application is 27-07-2020.
Q. What is the salary of SBI Circle Based Officer?
A. Rs. 23,700/-
Q. What is the last date to apply for SBI Circle Based Officer Recruitment 2020?
A. The Last Date is 16-08-2020 For Apply Online.
Q. How many Vacancies are there For State Bank of India CBO Post?
A. As Current RCFL Notification, A total of 3850 Vacancies Are There.
Q. What is the qualification For SBI CBO Vacancy 2020?
A. The Candidates Must Have Graduation in any discipline And 2 Years of Experience.
Q. How to Apply For SBI Circle Based Officer Job?
A. Eligible Candidates Can Apply Online Through Official Website OR Check Important Links of this Articles For More Details.
Q. How much is the Application fee for State Bank of India Circle Based Officer Online Form 2020?
A. For SC/ST/PWD Candidates: No Fee And General/ EWS/ OBC Candidates: Rs. 750/-
Q. What is the Age limit to Apply for SBI Jobs?
A. Minimum 18 Years And, Maximum 30 Years.
Q. What is the Selection Process of the RCFL Vacancy 2020?
A. The selection will be based on shortlisting and interview.