Saraswat Bank Recruitment 2021 | 150 Jr. Officer Vacancies | Last Date 19-03-2021 | Saraswat Bank Junior Officer Notification @ www.saraswatbank.com
Saraswat Bank Recruitment Notification of Junior Officer – Marketing And Operations in Grade – B Vacancy. Saraswat Co-operative Bank Ltd Requires 150 Jr. Officer For its Branches in Mumbai, Pune, Aurangabad, Jalgaon, Nagpur, Nasik, Kolhapur, Sangli, Ratnagiri, Goa, Karnataka, And Gujarat. Saraswat Bank Recruitment 2021 Apply online Link Available From 5th March to 19th March 2021. And Saraswat Bank Junior Officer Exam Date is 3rd April 2021.
Saraswat Bank Recruitment 2021
|Job Recruitment Board||Saraswat Co-operative Bank Ltd|
|Notification No.||RECRUITMENT FOR THE POST OF JUNIOR OFFICER – MARKETING AND OPERATIONS IN GRADE B (CLERICAL CADRE)|
|Job Location||Various State|
|Job Type||Bank Junior Officer Jobs|
Saraswat Bank Junior Officer Recruitment 2021
|Starting date for apply online and payment of fees||05-03-2021|
|Last date to apply online and payment of fees||19-03-2021|
|Start date for downloading Call letters from website||One week before the examination|
|Saraswat Bank Junior Officer Online Exam Date||03-04-2021|
Saraswat Bank Vacancy 2021 Details
Eligibility Criteria of Saraswat Bank Recruitment 2021
- Minimum 21 Years
- Maximum 27 Years
- Candidates born not earlier than 02/02/1994 and not later than 01/02/2000 (both dates inclusive) are eligible to apply.
- Candidates with First class (minimum 60% marks and above) in Graduation with specialization in Commerce/Science/Management Studies
- Candidates with Second Class (minimum 50% marks and above) in Graduation and Post-graduation with specialization in Commerce/ Science/Management Studies
Saraswat Bank Junior Officer Salary /Pay Scale
- The monthly gross salary will be Rs.21,620 approx. on probation and Rs.23,300 approx. on confirmation.
- The annual emoluments will be Rs.3.57 lac approx. on confirmation (based on the salary of January 2021)
Saraswat Bank Recruitment Process
- The exam will be conducted in English language only and there will be 1/4th mark penalty for
each wrong answer.
- Minimum 50% marks on total will be required in Online Examination.
- The merit list of shortlisted candidates for interview will be displayed on Saraswat Bank official website.
- The contents of the online test will be:
|Name of Tests||No of Questions||Maximum Marks||Time allotted for each test (Separately timed)|
|General/ Financial Awareness||50||50||35 minutes|
|General English||40||40||35 minutes|
|Reasoning Ability & Computer
|Quantitative Aptitude||50||50||45 minutes|
- Application fee / intimation plus GST charges = Rs.750/- for candidates
- Payment Mode: The fee is to be paid through Online Mode only. No Cash or any other mode will be accepted. The payment can be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay / Visa / Master Card/ Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards / Mobile Wallets. Transaction charges for online payment, if any, will be borne by the candidates.
How to Apply Online For Saraswat Bank Recruitment 2021
- The Candidates Should Visit Official Website @ https://www.saraswatbank.com/
- Next, Find & Download the Advertisement and Check Eligibility Criteria Very Carefully.
- Select the Desired Post from Online Application Section and Click on the Apply Now Button.
- Fill Registration Along with Some Basic Information Like Name, Date of Birth, Caste, Etc. With Registered Mobile Number and Email.
- Pay Application Fee Through Online.
- Then Upload Photo, Sign & Photo Identity Card.
- Last, Submit the Application Form & Download or Take a Printout For Future Use.
Note: The Applicants Are Requested to Read the Official Notification Carefully Before Apply.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Website||Check Here|
|Get Free Govt Job Alert On Mobile||Telegram | Facebook | Email|
Download of Saraswat Bank Junior Officer Call letters:
- The candidates can download the call letters one week before the examination date.
- Intimation for downloading call letters will also be sent through email/SMS.
- Once the candidate clicks the relevant link, he/she can access the window for call letter download.
- The candidate is required to use (i) Registration Number/Roll Number, (ii) Password/Date of Birth for downloading the call letter. The candidate needs to affix a recent recognizable photograph on the call letter.
- Candidates will have to visit the Bank’s website (https://www.saraswatbank.com) for downloading call letters for online tests.
Check More Latest Jobs:
- RRU Assistant Professor Recruitment 2021 | Walk Interview
- GERMI Manager Recruitment 2021 | Manager/Senior Manager- Accounts Posts
- Gujarat High Court English Stenographer Document Verification & Check Select List / Wait List
- Deendayal Port Trust Mamlatdar Recruitment 2021
- ITI Dholka Recruitment 2021 | Pravasi Supervisor Instructor Posts
- DHS Banaskantha Recruitment 2021 | Community Health Officer posts
- GMERS General Hospital Junagadh Recruitment 2021 | Medical Officer Post
- BSF Constable Recruitment 2021-22 | 269 BSF Constable (GD) Vacancies
- District Health Society Surat Recruitment 2021 | 90 Community Health Officer Posts
- BMC Recruitment 2021 | SI & Other Posts Apply Online @Ojas
- Khambhat Nagarpalika Recruitment 2021 | Municipal Engineer Vacancy
- Gujarat State Tribal Education Society Recruitment 2021 | Various Subject Teacher Posts
- (સુધારો) District Health Society Gandhinagar Recruitment 2021 | Community Health Officer Vacancy
- The Jhalod Urban Co-Op Bank Ltd Recruitment 2021 | MD / CEO Posts
- (સુધારો) District Health Society Vadodara Recruitment 2021 | 33 Community Health Officer Vacancy
- (સુધારો) District Health Society Nadiad Recruitment 2021 | Community Health Officer Posts
- (સુધારો) District Health Society Panchmahal Recruitment 2021 | 51 Community Health Officer Posts
- (સુધારો) District Health Society DHS Bharuch Recruitment 2021 | 30 Community Health Officer
- (સુધારો) DHS Gir Somnath Recruitment 2021 | 48 Community Health Officer Posts
- (સુધારો) District Health Society Bhavnagar Recruitment 2021 | 32 CHO Vacancy
|Jobs by Qualification|
|10th Pass||12th Pass||B.Com|
|Engineering Jobs||PG Diploma||Post Graduation|