SAIL Recruitment 2022: Steel Authority of India Ltd has Released a Notification of 200 Training programmes. they Are Going to Fill up For a one-year duration. Online applications are invited from the interested eligible underprivileged candidates for the following Training programmes of one-year duration at Ispat General Hospital, Rourkela.
SAIL Recruitment 2022
|Job Recruitment Board||Steel Authority of India Ltd|
SAIL Training Recruitment 2022
|Starting Date for submitting online applications||5-8-2022|
|Closing Date for submitting online applications||20-8-2022|
SAIL Vacancy 2022 Details
- Medical Attendant Training: 100 Posts
- Critical Care Nursing Training: 20 Posts
- Advanced Specialized Nursing Training (ASNT): 40 Posts
- Data Entry Operator/ Medical Transcription Training: 06 Posts
- Medical Lab. Technician Training: 10 Posts
- Hospital Administration Training: 10 Posts
- OT/ Anesthesia Assistant Training: 5 Posts
- Advanced Physiotherapy Training: 03 Posts
- Radiographer Training: 03 Posts
- Pharmacist Training: 03 Posts
SAIL Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- The candidate should be minimum of 18 years of age and should not be more than 35 years of age.
SAIL Recruitment 2022 Education Qualification
|Medical Attendant Training||Minimum Matric or equivalent.|
|Critical Care Nursing Training||The candidate should have passed Diploma in General Nursing & Mid-Wifery
Course from recognized Nursing Institutes of Odisha or Institutes run by SAIL Plant
Units OR B.Sc Nursing from any recognized Institute. Certificate of Registration
issued by Nursing Council.
The candidates presently undergoing their one year training under ASNT /
earlier trained ASNT or who have completed equivalent training programme
from a reputed Institute/Hospital, having at least 1 year experience in patient
care are eligible.
|Advanced Specialized Nursing Training (ASNT)||The candidate should have passed Diploma in General Nursing & Mid-Wifery
Course from recognized Nursing Institutes of Odisha or Institutes run by SAIL
B.Sc Nursing from any recognized Institute.
Certificate of Registration issued by Nursing Council.
|Data Entry Operator/ Medical Transcription Training||The candidate should have the minimum Intermediate (10+2) qualification with
PGDCA from a recognized University. Preference will be given to the candidates
having higher qualification.
|Medical Lab. Technician Training||The Candidate should have passed Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology
(DMLT) course from an Institution Recognized by Government.
|Hospital Administration Training||The candidate should have passed MBA/BBA/PG Diploma/Graduate in Hospital
Management / Hospital Administration.
|OT/ Anesthesia Assistant Training||The candidate should have passed Intermediate Examination from a recognized
Council. Should have completed 01 year of Hospital Attendant/ Anesthesia
Attendant Training programme from a reputed Institute/Hospital.
|Advanced Physiotherapy Training||Passed Bachelor of Physiotherapy (BPT) Course from a recognized University with
completion of Internship from a recognized Institute.
|Radiographer Training||The candidate should have passed Diploma in Medical Radiation Technology from
an Institution Recognized by Government.
|Pharmacist Training||The candidate should have passed Diploma in Pharmacy OR B. Pharmacy from an
Institution Recognized by Government
- Medical Attendant Training: Rs. 7000/-
- Critical Care Nursing Training: Rs. 17000/-
- Advanced Specialized Nursing Training (ASNT): Rs. 15000/-
- Data Entry Operator/ Medical Transcription Training: Rs. 9000/-
- Medical Lab. Technician Training: Rs. 9000/-
- Hospital Administration Training: Rs. 15000/-
- OT/ Anesthesia Assistant Training: Rs. 9000/-
- Advanced Physiotherapy Training: Rs. 10000/-
- Radiographer Training: Rs. 9000/-
- Pharmacist Training: Rs. 9000/-
SAIL Recruitment 2022 Selection Procedure
How to Apply Online For SAIL Recruitment 2022
Candidates fulfilling the above specifications shall apply “ONLINE” through http://igh.sailrsp.co.in only. No other means/mode of applications shall be accepted.
Steps to fill SAIL Trainee online form 2022:
- 1) Go to the website http://igh.sailrsp.co.in
- 2) Click on “Apply for Trainee Advt. no.-Ref. No. PL-M&HS/1635, Date: 01/08/2022” under “what’s new”.
- 3) On the next page there are two options
- 1 Online Application Form.
- 2 View Filled Form.
- Click on option 1, “Online Application form”.
- 4) After filling up all the required fields in the application form, Click on the “Submit” button. After Successful submission, an application ID will be generated. Candidates are required to note the Application ID for future reference. After Submit, Candidates shall not be able to change anything, so Submit Carefully.
- 5) After submitting you can view your filled data. Click on the PRINT button and take a printout of the following forms.
- 1 Filled in application form (Page-1)
- 2 Declaration Form (Page-2)
- 3 Document verification form. (Page-3)
- 6) Sign on the above forms wherever required and paste 01 (One) recent Passport size Colour photograph at the appropriate place of the application form.
- 7) If the applicant has submitted the form, but forgot to take printouts, then follow steps 1 to 3 above. In step 3 Click on “View Filled Form’’. Give your Application ID and you will get a filled form. Take the printout by clicking on the PRINT button.
Note: The Applicants Are Requested to Read the Official Notification Carefully Before applying.
SAIL Recruitment 2022 Important Links
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Website||Check Here|
|Join our Google Groups to Get Updates||Join Now|
|Whatsapp Group||Group1 (New) | Group2 | Group3 | Group4
|Get Free Govt Job Alert On Mobile||Telegram | Facebook | Email|
- Eligible candidates are required to appear the interview on the scheduled date. Venue, Date and time of the interview shall be intimated to the eligible candidates through SMS in their registered Mobile No. mentioned in the application form, shall also be notified in the aforesaid website and also to be displayed in the Notice Board at IGH. No other correspondence shall be made regarding schedule of the interview to the candidates.
- Eligible candidates are required to attend the interview on the scheduled date & time with the downloaded/ printed application form submitted online, filled in declaration form & document verification form along with their original as well as self attested photocopies of the following certificates/documents, failing which, the candidature shall be summarily rejected.
- (i) Two recent passport size colored photographs (Self attested).
- (ii) All Educational Certificates, Experience Certificate (if any), Caste/Category Certificate, Residential Certificate, Aadhaar Card, etc.
- (iii) BPL Card/ Ration Card/ Income Certificate.
- (iv) NOC from present employer, if employed in Govt./ PSU/ Autonomous body.
- BISAG-N Recruitment 2023 | 4 Project Director/ Manager
- Regional Commissioner Municipality Office Surat Zone Recruitment 2023 | Legal Officer Post
- District T.B. Program Committee Vadodara Recruitment 2023
- District Health Society Devbhumi Dwarka Recruitment 2023
- Gujarat Rojgar Samachar Weekly: Date 28-12-2022 Download PDF Now
- Gujarat 33 District Apprentice Bharti Melo 2023
- (New Ojas Bharti) Upcoming 4000+ Gujarat Revenue Talati Bharti News 2023 | Apply @https://ojas.gujarat.gov.in
- IRMA Programme Manager Recruitment 2023 Apply Online
- MDM Arvalli Scheme Recruitment 2023 | Supervisor & Co-Ordinator Posts
- Ankleshwar Nagarpalika Apprentice Recruitment 2023 – ITI Pass Jobs
- ICPS Bharuch Recruitment 2023 StoreKeeper Vacancy
- MDM Dahod Recruitment 2023 – Supervisor or Coordinator Posts
- NHM Kutch Recruitment 2023 Apply Online @arogyasathi.gujarat.gov.in
- SSG Hospital Vadodara Recruitment 2023 autoclave operator Vacancy
- Gujcost Recruitment 2022 Walk-in-interview
- National Health Mission NHM Gandhinagar Recruitment 2023
- Ojas GPSSB Junior Clerk new Exam Date 2022 @ Gujarat Panchayat Bharti Board
- ICAR-DMAPR Research Associate Recruitment 2023
- Uttam Dairy Ahmedabad Recruitment 2023 | Driver Posts
- AAU Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2023 | AAU Career
|Jobs by Qualification|
|10th Pass||12th Pass||B.Com|
|Engineering Jobs||PG Diploma||Post Graduation|