RSCDL Chief Finance Officer Recruitment 2020 Notification has Released by Rajkot Smart City Development Ltd.( A subsidiary company of Rajkot Municipal Corporation). Application is invited for the Post of Chief Finance Officer on contractual basis (3 Years) for RSCDL. Those Candidates Are Eligible to Apply Who Have Graduate/ MBA (Finance) Degree, they Can Apply Before the Last Date.
RSCDL Recruitment 2020
|Job Recruitment Board||Rajkot Smart City Development Ltd.|
|Post||Chief Finance Officer|
|Job Location||Rajkot, Gujarat|
|Job Type||Graduate/MBA jobs in Rajkot|
RSCDL Chief Finance Officer Recruitment 2020
|Starting Date For Submit Application||03-07-2020|
|Last Date For Submit Application||18-07-2020 18:00|
Rajkot Smart City Development Limited Vacancy 2020 Details
- Chief Finance Officer
Eligibility Criteria of RSCDL Chief Finance Officer Recruitment 2020
- Maximum 45 years
- The candidate should be a Graduate from a recognized & reputed university/ institute in India or abroad with an MBA (Finance) or CA professional qualification.
- MBA (Finance) could be a post-graduate diploma or degree from a recognized & reputed university.
- The candidate to have at least 8 years of experience in the finance function with at least three (3) of experience at CFO or on the level below CFO level
Should have worked in the infrastructure sector for a minimum of 5 years in a responsible capacity.
RSCDL Chief Finance Officer Salary/Pay Scale
- Up to Rs.50,000/-
- There is No Application Fee.
How to Apply For RSCDL Chief Finance Officer Recruitment 2020
- Application is invited for the Post of Chief Finance Officer on contractual basis (3 Years) for RSCDL and to be mailed to The General Manager, Rajkot Smart City Development Limited, Room No.10 1st Floor, RMC. West Zone Office, B/H. Big Bazaar, 150 feet Ring Road Rajkot-360005 from 03/07/2020 to 18/07/2020 upto18:00 Hours only.
- Note: The Applicants Are Requested to Read the Official Notification Carefully Before Apply.
|Official Notification & Application Form||Download|
|Official Website||Check Here|
|Get Free Govt Job Alert On Mobile||Telegram | Facebook | Email|
Important instructions for the candidate to fill in the application form:
- The candidate has to send handwritten fixed format application, with the necessary self-attested documents as annexure by registered post.
- On scrutiny, if any application is not found with necessary documents, then the application will be automatically rejected.
- Age, Experience and Educational qualifications will be counted with respect to the last date of application and all testimonials are to be attached for the proof of Age, Experience and Educational qualifications.
- The candidate has to compulsorily write down his/her Mobile number and E-mail address accurately in the application form, for further correspondence regarding the recruitment.
- Only the candidates, who are found eligible/suitable, will be informed by written letter/e-mail. Therefore, candidates are requested to update the same by visiting RMC’s website (www.rmc.gov.in) regarding the recruitment process.
- A married woman will have to submit the marriage registration certificate at the time of interview if they have applied with the husband’s name.