Repco Home Finance Limited recruitment notification has been issued for the post of Company Secretary (Cadre-Assistant General Manager). Invites Application From Graduate Candidates to Fill up Above Company Secretary Vacancy in Chennai. Eligible Candidates Can Send Their Application For RHFL Recruitment 2021.
Repco Home Finance Ltd Recruitment 2021
|Job Recruitment Board||Repco Home Finance Limited|
|Notification No.||RECRUITMENT OF COMPANY SECRETARY|
|Job Type||Graduate Jobs in Chennai|
|Application Mode||Offline by Post|
Repco Home Finance Ltd Company Secretary Recruitment 2021
|Last Date||30-04-2021 at 05:00 PM|
Repco Home Finance Ltd Vacancy 2021 Details
- Post Code: CS-CHE-APRIL 2021
- Position: Company Secretary (Cadre-Assistant General Manager)
- Location: Chennai
- Vacancy: 1
- To handle all secretarial and compliance-related work as applicable to a listed entity as per various laws applicable to the Company (RHFL is a public limited company listed at NSE and BSE).
Eligibility Criteria of repco home finance recruitment 2021
- Age not exceeding 35 years as on 01-03-2021 with minimum 7 years of relevant experience in a listed company preferably an NBFC (relaxation generally up to 45 years of age can be considered based on commensurate, relevant prior experience for deserving cases based on Management discretion).
- Any Graduation (10+2+3 format) from a UGC recognized university in regular, classroom course, and an ACS-an associate member of the Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI). Additional professional qualifications such as ICWA, ACA, MBA (Finance) will be added advantage.
- Extensive in-depth knowledge of all provision of the Companies Act, SEBI guidelines, LODR guidelines, RBI/ NHB regulations for housing finance companies, all other applicable statutory guidelines for NBFCs in India
- Fluency in English is a must. Working knowledge of Tamil and Hindi will be an added advantage.
- Early joining will be preferred.
- For recruitment in all cadres, candidates (internal-applying for lateral entry / external) having pending disciplinary action against them at the time of applying for the position or having been punished under disciplinary proceedings in the last 5 years will not be considered eligible. All appointments are subject to satisfactory reference/background verification.
Key Competencies Required:
- A high level of commitment and self-motivation.
- Proven work experience in handling the requisite portfolio.
- Strong integrity, trustworthiness and accountability
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent Analytical Skill
- Proficiency in Microsoft Applications
- CTC starting from Rs. 12 lakhs per annum (fixed + variable, depending on fitment based on experience, performance in the selection process). However, an experienced candidate would be compensated suitably as per market norms and Management discretion.
- The shortlisted candidates shall be called for further selection process subsequently. The date & venue & mode of the same will be communicated to the shortlisted candidates individually in due course.
- There is no Application Fee.
How to Apply For Repco home finance recruitment 2021
- A. Eligible candidates are advised to apply only as per the enclosed bio-data format by post/ courier along with a detailed CV (word document).
- Applications in a sealed envelope super-scribing the “Application for the post of CSCHE-MAR 2021”shall be forwarded to the address as given below to reach the addressee on or before 5 pm on March 22, 2021:
The General Manager (HR)
Repco Home Finance Limited
3rd Floor, Alexander Square
New No. 2/Old No. 34 & 35
Sardar Patel Road, Guindy
Chennai- 600 032.
- B. Applications can also be sent by mail (enclosing detailed CV and duly filled in bio data format) within the due date and time to [email protected] The subject of the mail should be “Application for the post of CS-CHE-MAR 2021”
Note: The Applicants Are Requested to Read the Official Notification Carefully Before Apply.
Repco Home Finance Ltd Recruitment For Company Secretary Post Important Links
|An extension of time given to apply for this post||Check Here|
|Application Form||Click Here|
|Official Website||Check Here|
|Get Free Govt Job Alert On Mobile||Telegram | Facebook | Email|
- Organizing and preparing agendas and papers for Board meetings, Board Committee meetings and Annual General Meetings (AGMs);
- Well versed in Company Law, LODR, SEBI compliances
- Regular compliances under Companies Act, 2013 and Rules made thereunder;
- Responsible for filing, registering any document including forms, returns and applications by and on behalf of the company as an authorized representative with SEBI, RBI, NHB,ROC, Stock Exchanges and other Statutory Bodies etc. and annual filings with MCA
- Maintaining and monitoring compliance of the Company with applicable laws and regulations including LODR requirements
- Responsible to maintain minutes and records for all the Board Meetings, Board Committee Meetings, AGM, EGM, all Committee meetings as per the current guidelines and rules laid down in the Companies Act and other applicable statutes.
- Preparing requisite documents for Creation/ Modification/ Satisfaction of Charges and Coordinating with Bankers and Registrar of Companies for registering such documents with ROC.
- Regular upkeep and maintenance of various Statutory Records and Registers.
- Advising on good governance practices and compliance of Corporate Governance norms as prescribed under various Corporate, Securities and Other Business Laws and regulations and guidelines
- Guide the Directors about their Responsibilities and duties.
- Liaison between the Company and the Stakeholders.
- Advising the Board of directors on legal obligations and corporate responsibilities and matters of corporate governance.
- Manage the Secretarial/Compliance Audit.
- Assists in developing a corporate and social sustainability framework
- Reviewing various petitions/applications/any legal opinions as may be obtained from external/internal counsel as and when required.
- Ensure monthly and quarterly Compliances with various regulations.
- Any other related work as may be required
- Any other work as assigned from time to time
- DUHU Ahmedabad Recruitment 2021 | SI, Staff Nurse & Other Posts
- Bank Note Press Recruitment 2021 | 135 Jr. Office Assistant & Other Posts
- RMC Junior Clerk Recruitment 2021 | 122 Jr. Clerk Bharti in Rajkot
- Halol Nagarpalika Recruitment 2021 | 43 Safai Kamdar Bharti in Halol
- District Health Society Ahmedabad Recruitment 2021 | Counselor, Medical Officer & Other Posts
- (Released) Gujarat Rojgar Samachar Weekly: Date 12 May 2021 Download PDF Now
- NWDA Recruitment 2021 | Clerk, Steno & Other Posts 2021
- (Last Date Extended) RSCDL Chief Finance Officer Recruitment 2021 | Jobs in Rajkot
- SMIMER Recruitment 2021 | Technical Associate/ Junior Pharmacovigilance Associate Posts
- Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2021 Apply For Senior Civilian Staff Officer & Other Posts
- ONGC Ankleshwar Recruitment 2021 | General Duty Medical Officer
- Karamsad Nagarpalika Recruitment 2021 | Apprentice Jobs in Karamsad
- Shahera Nagarpalika Recruitment 2021 | 17 Safai Kamdar Bharti
- MSU Baroda Teaching Post Vacancy 2021 | Assistant Professor & Other Posts
- VVCC Bank Recruitment 2021 | Manager Jobs in Vallabh Vidyanagar
- GERC Recruitment 2021 | Chairperson Post in Gujarat Electricity Regulatory Commission (GERC)
- Western Railway Ahmedabad Hospital Attendant Recruitment 2021 | 17 Posts For 10th Pass Jobs in Ahmedabad
- DHS Rajkot Recruitment 2021 | Pharmacist & Staff Nurse Vacancy in District Health Society Rajkot
- GMERS Hospital Valsad Recruitment 2021 | Safai Kamdar, Sataff Nurse & Other Posts
- Botad Mid Day Meal District Project Coordinator Recruitment 2021
|Jobs by Qualification|
|10th Pass||12th Pass||B.Com|
|Engineering Jobs||PG Diploma||Post Graduation|