Repco Home Finance Recruitment of Chief Financial Officer in the Cadre of General Manager, Corporate Office, Chennai. Repco Home Finance has Published a Job Notification For Chief Financial Officer- General Manager Vacancy. Interested & Eligible Candidates Can Send Their Application For Repco Home Finance Recruitment 2021
Repco Home Finance Recruitment 2021
|Job Recruitment Board||Repco Home Finance|
|Notification No.||CFO – GM- MAY 2021|
|Post||Chief Financial Officer- General Manager|
|Job Type||RHFL Jobs|
Repco Home Finance Chief Financial Officer Recruitment 2021
Repco Home Finance Limited Vacancy 2021 Details
- Chief Financial Officer
Eligibility Criteria of Repco Home Finance Recruitment 2021
- Age not exceeding 50 years as on 01-04-2021 (relaxation up to 5 years can be considered based on commensurate, relevant prior experience).
- Any Graduation in 10+2+3 format through regular, classroom course from a UGC recognized university followed by ACA /ICWA and/or MBA (Finance) from a UGC /AICTE recognized institution. In case of ACA/ICWA, 10+2 through regular classroom format followed by the professional qualification is also acceptable.
- Minimum 15 years relevant experience (for age not exceeding 50 years) preferably in Accounts and Finance and taxation matters in HFCs/ Banks/FIs (including minimum 2 years in the cadre of Deputy General Manager or equivalent). For further age relaxation, commensurate additional experience would be required. Experience in fund raising will be an added advantage.
4. Fluency in English besides Tamil is must. Working knowledge of Hindi will be an added advantage.
5. RHFL employees fulfilling the overall eligibility criteria and ready to relocate are eligible to apply for the position. No NOC will be needed. Shortlisting will be done strictly based on eligibility criteria.
6. Early joining will be preferred.
7. Should be ready to travel in case of necessity.
8. Candidates (internal-applying for lateral entry / external) having pending disciplinary action against them at the time of applying for the position or having been punished under disciplinary proceedings in last 5 years will not be considered eligible. All appointments are subject to satisfactory reference / background verification.
Key Competencies Required:
- Good domain knowledge
- Good Communication Skill – verbal and written
- Negotiation Skill
- Interpersonal skill, Leadership qualities and Team Management
- CFO will be responsible for developing, improving and implementing financial strategy at Repco Home Finance Limited.
- CFO will be a functional head and advisor to MD & CEO on financial plans and Company strategy.
- CFO will be responsible for managing the ALCO, Treasury, Accounting, Cash Management and the Internal & the External Audit function.
- CTC starting from Rs.15 lakhs per annum (fixed + variable). Experienced candidates would be compensated suitably as per market norms and Management discretion. Probation period: 1 Year.
- The shortlisted candidates shall be called for further selection process subsequently
- There is no Application Fee.
How to Apply For Repco Home Finance Recruitment 2021
A. Eligible candidates are requested to apply only as per the enclosed bio-data format by post/ courier along with a detailed CV (word document). Applications sent in any other format will not be considered.
Applications in a sealed envelope super-scribing the “Application for the post of CFOGM-CHENNAI-MAY 2021” shall be forwarded to the address as given below to reach the addressee on or before 5 pm on June 11, 2021:
The Deputy General Manager (HR)
Repco Home Finance Limited
3rd Floor, Alexander Square
New No. 2/Old No. 34 & 35
Sardar Patel Road, Guindy,
Chennai – 600 032.
B. Applications can also be sent by mail (enclosing a detailed CV and duly filled in biodata format) within the due date and time to [email protected]. The subject of the mail should be “Application for the post of CFO-GM-CHENNAI-MAY 2021”
Note: The Applicants Are Requested to Read the Official Notification Carefully Before Apply.
|Official Website||Check Here|
|Get Free Govt Job Alert On Mobile||Telegram | Facebook | Email|
- Financial Management and Control: Ensure efficient cash management, control over expenses, and management of accounts payables and non-loan related receivables and ensure proper control systems are in place.
- Asset liability management and ensure a well-balanced borrowing mix.
- Develop and maintain policies, process and systems for internal controls.
- Financial Statements: Ensure timely preparation of financial statements in compliance with relevant Accounting standards and regulatory requirements.
- Strategic planning, budgeting and reporting: Ensure preparation of strategic plans, budgets and forecasts and robust management information systems are in place.
- Deal with statutory auditors, internal auditors, tax consultants, banks, lenders, legal attorneys and regulators, as required.
- Investment, Treasury and fund management: Ensure compliance with the investment policy and regulatory requirements, timely submission of regulatory returns.
- Tax: Ensure proper tax planning and compliance with tax regulations including direct taxes, GST and TDS.
- Assist the MD & CEO in the annual budgeting and preparing Repco Home’s medium to long-term business strategy.
- Develop trackers to provide key updates to MD & CEO.
- Provide actionable recommendations consistent with Company objectives to enhance shareholder value.
- Oversee long-term budgetary planning and costs management in alignment with Repco Home’s strategic plan.
- Any other work as assigned by the Competent Authority from time to time
Check More Latest Job:
- CSIR UGC NET / JRF December 2023 Exam: Online Correction Edit Form
- GTA 6 Trailer ,Grand Theft Auto VI Trailer Released
- 26146 Posts SSC Constable GD Recruitment 2023: Apply Now for Vacancies in BSF, CISF, ITBP, CRPF,
- MHA Intelligence Bureau IB ACIO II / Executive Recruitment 2023: Apply Online for 995 ACIO II / Exe Posts
- SBI Clerk Junior Associates Online Form 2023 | SBI Clerk Online 2023
- Railway NCR RRC Prayagraj Various Trade Apprentices 2023 Apply Online for 1664 Post
- Senior Lead Cloud Software Engineer
- Senior Software Engineer in Test
- Panviva – Senior Software Engineer I (Front End)
- Software Engineer
- Lead QA Engineer
- Senior Data Engineer
- RGUKT Recruitment 2023 – Regular Faculty Positions 220 vacancies
- WCD Recruitment 2023: Apply for 10,400 Anganwadi Vacancies; Check Eligibility and Application Link Here
- ssc exam calendar for 2024 Released
- Indian Railway NER RRC Gorakhpur Junior Technical Associate JTA Recruitment 2023 Apply Online for 37 Posts
- Bihar Police BPSSC Sub Inspector Recruitment 2023 Apply Online for 1275 SI Post
- 6750+ Gujarat Home Guard Bharti 2023 Application Form @homeguards.gujarat.gov.in
- Bihar Police BPSSC Sub Inspector Recruitment 2023 Released
- Rajasthan RPSC Junior Legal Officer (JLO) Recruitment 2023: Admit Card and Exam Details
|Jobs by Qualification|
|10th Pass||12th Pass||B.Com|
|Engineering Jobs||PG Diploma||Post Graduation|